TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

No wonder Leena keeps stealing accounts. All you fucking shit-for-brains TSMers really do have "password" as your password.

No one'll ever guess mine. You've pretty much gotta know it.

I was going to make a light hearted, jokey Facebook note about Martin Luther King Day and somehow whilst looking for potential material, accidentally ended up on a white supremacist site. Ending up on that type of site on this day is going to give me white guilt to last the whole year round :( . KOAB (or EHME or Black Lushus or any of TSM's many great African American/Canadian members), please tell me I'm not a racist!

Ugh, aforementioned white guilt led me to drink a lot of PBR and Crystal Light and Vodka (WTF kind of friend has Crystal Light as chaser?). My chest hurts. I feel like I'm dying. God bless Dr. King.

I'm sorry, Cheech. I'm sorry everybody. First night of the spring semester. Vodka and Crystal Light....wtf was my buddy thinking? WTF was I thinking? Terrible chaser. Especially since the last one was grapefruit! Yeck! KOABoarding hard indeed.

Sorry I sent you that drunken PM, Cheech. Not sure what I even said but I'm 75% sure I sent you something. Clearly, I'm not the intoxicated poster that KOAB is. But cut me some slack, I've only been drinking about six months or so.

Sorry I sent you that drunken PM, Cheech. Not sure what I even said but I'm 75% sure I sent you something. Clearly, I'm not the intoxicated poster that KOAB is. But cut me some slack, I've only been drinking about six months or so.

Thankfully it wasn't a picture of your dick. Or was that a picture of your dick?!

Can't say I won't look back on this night with anything but embarrassment. I randomly called out Sensei John Kreese via PM and very nearly called out Marvinisalunatic by sending him a PM entitled "HEY BALDY!" before common sense prevailed.

That PM was supposed to be between us, KOAB, SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN JUST YOU AND ME! I should just quit posting now and drink some hot tea or something. My throat hurts from singing "Help Me Rhonda" at the top of my lungs an hour or two ago.

That PM was supposed to be between us, KOAB, SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN JUST YOU AND ME! I should just quit posting now and drink some hot tea or something. My throat hurts from singing "Help Me Rhonda" at the top of my lungs an hour or two ago.

I'm hurt.

:(

Went back to the same spot my mate got mugged at in a group of ten, but unfortunately that kid didn't show his face this time around. Conversely, I am lean as fuck right now and challenge Kamala to an altered mind-state fight.