TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Why the hell are you up at 5 A.M. then, ya slacker?

Either I'm going to have to get bombed at like 5 P.M. or you're going to have to get bombed late or something. I don't think I could outdual KOAB in a Clash of The Drunks but I have a feeling I might be able to take a drunken Glasscock or a energy drink ridden Marvin.

Christ I'm drunk! My love luster is actually moving out into my duplex tomorrow, My last chance to marry starts tomorrow

\

How to convert her, her mother oves me but I am just Brody to most,

\

\

Oh so not sober,.

A while back, we had a giant light saber battle in the middle of the court yard at my school. I found it on youtube. Surprisingly, no one got in trouble for this. I guess administration recognized how awesome this is.

It just occurred to me that this video doesn't give you a good shot of my friend, who is a midget, dressed as yoda. He had a totally badass yoda mask and was doing crazy midget shit with a light saber. Fun!

I have a feeling I might be able to take a drunken Glasscock

:lol:

That was intentional unintentional humor by the way. If that makes any sense.

Hey, when's the Worst Poster Tournament? March (in time for the NCAA tournament/Oscars)?

Hey, when's the Worst Poster Tournament? March (in time for the NCAA tournament/Oscars)?

I felt really bad about participating in the Worst Poster tournament (felt even worse about being in the tournament, but that's neither here nor there). Has there been enough bad posting over the past year that we think it's necessary to mock and ridicule one more time?

On a tangential note, my goal when I returned to the board in August was to keep myself from attacking and belittling other posters or parts of the board. Yes, Cheech went pussy in '08. Any feedback on how that went? Kamala still thinks I'm a grouch, but what else is new?

Can someone explain to me why TSM needed 3 different "Movie Character" drafts? Are people geting mad that someone else picked who they wanted to pick, causing them to start a new draft with the exact same rules to solidify their pick?

Top Moody Users

Happy :) dubQ

Joking ;) dubQ

Laughing :lol: Scroby

Good work.

The fuck!?

Can someone explain to me why TSM needed 3 different "Movie Character" drafts? Are people geting mad that someone else picked who they wanted to pick, causing them to start a new draft with the exact same rules to solidify their pick?

Simple. The person who started the first one went AWOL so to keep the first post updated someone continued the thread with a second draft, then the same thing happened so a third was born.

Think of it as the Lord of the Rings, one draft broken into three parts.