TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

HansenLariat4.gif

That may be the greatest lariat he ever threw.

And yeah, same girl. The Korn thing.... yeah. I'll live with that. it could be worse. She could be listening to CRAWAWWWLLINGGGG INNNN MYYY SKIIIIINNN all day. Now THAT is a line crosser.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Oh and where I be? Eh, I just needed a break for a while. Until today, I have never seen weather this fucking cold in my life. I never want to see -19 again.

Muggy seeing his first lake-effect snow:

frozen+to+death.jpg

Oh and where I be? Eh, I just needed a break for a while. Until today, I have never seen weather this fucking cold in my life. I never want to see -19 again.

Muggy seeing his first lake-effect snow:

frozen%20to%20death.jpg

It was still worse in the Valpo area. They got like 20 inches dropped on them in one night. And yeah, lake-effect is a fucking beast that can't be stopped. Luckily, I'm probably moving out of the Lake Effect area soon and to Lafayette.

Leena actually is from Buffalo, hence why she's a Bills fan.

I'm not saying that's her, but the reason which 909 closed the thread is not really valid in this case.

I agree, he is a hair away from getting taken out of my Real Nigga HOF...

Is there any excuse for Marvin not to get banned if he wins Worst Poster two years in a row?

While I loved the worst poster tournament last year, one of the problems I had was the fact that Marvin wanted to win. He seemed to relish in the fact that most of the posters here can't stand him, and amped his persona up to unspeakably annoying levels. He knew (and still knows) how to annoy people, and posters (particularly in the CE folder) fall for it. I used to fall for it, but then I quit frequenting that folder regualarly, because I realized that it was pointless to insult or argue with the guy. Nothing ever gets through to him, and again, he knows what he's doing. When the guy everyone thinks should win worst poster wants to win, and knows how to win, it takes away a lot of the fun.

Is there any excuse for Marvin not to get banned if he wins Worst Poster two years in a row?

While I loved the worst poster tournament last year, one of the problems I had was the fact that Marvin wanted to win. He seemed to relish in the fact that most of the posters here can't stand him, and amped his persona up to unspeakably annoying levels. He knew (and still knows) how to annoy people, and posters (particularly in the CE folder) fall for it. I used to fall for it, but then I quit frequenting that folder regualarly, because I realized that it was pointless to insult or argue with the guy. Nothing ever gets through to him, and again, he knows what he's doing. When the guy everyone thinks should win worst poster wants to win, and knows how to win, it takes away a lot of the fun.

^

This.

I'm not the biggest EHME fan in the world but Marvin has been just as bad and has skated as far as MOD intervention goes.

Yes. We shouldn't ban people just because we don't like them.

Yes we should.

No we shouldn't. It's one of the few things alkeiper and I agree on!

If you don't like someone, that was the whole purpose of the ignore button. Use it.

But I put him on ignore, and it's hard to ignore someone when people keep yelling at him, thus giving everyone what he wants. Look at it like this: When Kinetic won Best Poster, he got a "Best Poster" group thingy. If Marvin wins Worst Poster again, what do we give him, a "Worst Poster" group thingy? He'd just wear that as a badge of pride. He knows what he's doing, and he's been getting away with it forever.

It just amazes that people can't simply ignore someone if they think they're so terrible.

I remember you constantly making sure to follow every c-bacon far left post letting us know how you thought he was crazy