TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Messiah leaves CZW (at least it appears so)

CREDIT: DOI

Last night at the Pro Wrestling Unplugged event, called "Crazy 8", at the Animal House, in Philadelphia, PA, CZW star, and ex-CZW World Heavyweight Champion, The Messiah, appeared on the show. Messiah, who was advertised by PWU, refused to sign a PWU contract, citing that he had "a contract with another company", entered himself into the PWU Heavyweight Title Tournament.

Messiah, after entering himself into the Heavyweight Title tournament, wrestled at PWU, as he tagged with Johnny Kashmere to face Abyss and Corporal Robinson. Messiah gave the DOI an exclusive quote as he said "I ran my course in CZW and I am looking forward to having fun and wrestling for PWU."

Messiah, who looks to be in the best shape of his life, received a big pop from the crowd.

Also making his PWU debut was Nick Berk, as he attacked Messiah during the show.

I'll have more on Nick Berk and Messiah and what they did on the PWU show in my review, later on today.

Thanks for the update. Glad to here Messiah is getting good bookings.

Man if I ever move back to the east coast, I would have a hell of a lot of options for my indy wrestling fix.

Guest bort

Messiah has not wrestled in CZW since he dropped the belt to Ruckus which was awhile back.

The DOI site is useless. All they do is promote those who they work with while burying the compition. Right now there workin with RF....RF just signed a deal with PWU...thus we get this piece of propaganda.

Ho ho, far be it from me to argue with an XPW mark about whether or not something is worthless, including the worthless website and misleading thread title found within your post.

This from a guy with Scott Hall & Sid Vicious in his sig.....

Your point being?

I'm guessing they worked an XPW show.

Far past their primes. After WCW. Never under any organized contract. For a poor man's ECW ripoff with a horrible sense of business. In front of 50 fans.

Exactly, you have none.

I'm not even the biggest XPW supporter but they wrestled in front of more than 50 fans.

Most of the time.

The last two or three Philly shows were disastrous, though.

Motherfuckers promised us Biohazard and we didn't even get that shitty band... AFTER we waited outside for two hours, and inside for another hour.

Guest jobsquad

well back on to topic as i said in a thread on this board(i believe). messiah leaving czw is probably the best thing for him becose after mondo retired they just did not seem to have a clue what to do with him.

Guest SoCalTF
I'm not even the biggest XPW supporter but they wrestled in front of more than 50 fans.

Yeah, but I doubt XPW has ever had 50 paid to any of their shows.

Yeah, but I doubt XPW has ever had 50 paid to any of their shows.

:lol:

I would have to say that when I went to my one and only live xpw show At The Ventura Theatre, there were more than 50 there and I believe most all of them paid, as per the long line outside the building that night.

and while there was a lot of wrestle crap there, even that was fun and somewhat entertaining. I loved XPW in that trainwreck sort of way. They did however, have more than a few talented guys there.

Guest netslob

wouldn't surprise me. he seems to have a thing for promoter's wives.