TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Modern Man's Hustle

Pathetic.

So Modern Man's Hustle actually is Banky?

I talked to Banky the other day and he told me that he wasn't ready to come back to any messageboard because of all the drama.

Take that for what it's worth though.

I thought Banky liked message board drama? He seemed to dig stirring shit up.

for some reason, between the posts here and the posts at JWing, I keep hearing Westside Story songs in my head...JETZ N SHARKZ!!!!11!!!! LOLZ!!!!1!!!11

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Jwing is the name of a thread/board clique that Jingus made when Banky was doing his Bankywood clique.

I thought Banky liked message board drama? He seemed to dig stirring shit up.

Even Banky has his limits.

eh, it started out as a clique thing (guys like Jingus, Slapnuts, FM, MikeSC), but the non-bitching folders aren't too shabby as compared to this place...

Well, it was me (although half of the posts under that name were mine with the real MMH and I using it as a communal name), but I lost interest when I realized all they were doing was talking about stuff that happened here. No need for the middleman when I'm like, you know, seeing what they're talking about while on this board.

Why not sign up under your name and tell your side of the story rather than hiding behind another poster's name? Do you wonder why peole thing you're a fucking joke? You ran away from specific wuestions in the MikeSC thread and hid behind someone else's name at another board. Try being a man.

Since I saw myself noted as one of the people on virtual auto-ban while looking at the place before registering, that'd be pretty retarded.

You weren't on auto-ban, just on the shit list and very disliked. Had you signed up and told your side of the story rather than hiding behind someone else's name for no apparent reason then maybe you wouldn't be thought of as you are. What do you feel you've accomplished by using MMH's name over there?

...why do you keep telling people to show their masculinity through the internet?

I wouldn't consider telling someone to "be a man" one time to be a trend. All I've ever asked of any of the mods is to be upfront. You were not and I'm glad that you got de-modded, which wouldn't have happened if I was the only one who felt that way.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Friendship has no place on the internet.

Unless it involves Tea and Biscuts.

I still don't see how 3 folders was a entire site to bitch about TSM. and one of the folders are closed.

500 folders about stuff and 3 about TSM doesn't mean anyone is stuck on TSM get over thyselves.

Its messageboarding. There are people to talk to at both places, so just calm the fuck down and post where you want to.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Modern Man's Hustle went really out of his way to call J-Wing posters pathetic.

Don't forget that he's complaining about another messageboard on this board because another messageboard is complaining about this messageboard on their board.

Don't forget that he's complaining about another messageboard on this board because another messageboard is complaining about this messageboard on their board.

Meta^34-humor

Yeah, it does just seem like a lot of work to complain about another messageboard when the complaint about the other messageboard is that they complain too much about this messageboard.

messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard messageboard

Had failed at what? Predicting the death of this board? Everyone of them has suceeded at that. This board, to its credit has failed to die. Had you said that everyone of those boards tried to cause the downfall of this board and failed then at least the sentance would make sense. It would be totally incorrect but it would make sense.

Predicted the fall of the board. Board didn't die. Prediction failed. Context clues, dumbshit.

More like telling everyone to shut the fuck up because they're all being retarded about their place in the great wheel of life.

Wow, all this drama seems rather gay.

I got invited to post at J Wing, but I'd rather not interact with most the people on this board, nevermind interact with them on multiple boards.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

There's something about her that I find very attractive.

It certainly isn't her music though.