TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Light at the end of the tunnel for Lohan?

Teen star Lindsay Lohan has slammed reports she is suffering from an eating disorder, insisting her new skinny frame is down to her strict fitness regime. The Mean Girls beauty, 18, shocked her fans earlier this year by dying her trademark red hair blonde and losing her famously ample chest, although she insists her new look is only temporary for her next film Fashionistas. She explains, "I'm happy with my life, and I love food. I'm just in training for a movie that I really want to do." After Fashionistas, Lohan is rumored to be set to appear opposite Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible III.

imdb.com

Maybe there's hope after all.

Well, if the part I bolded in the original quote is true... she can get back to normal pretty easily. It's much easier to put it back on.

Give me a break, does anyone truly believe someone can lose that much weight so quickly by just training for a role? It's gone beyond just losing weight and now its gotten to certainly looking unhealthy. Its a convenient excuse for her either eating disorder and/or drug use. I would tend to think it's more drug usage since I see paparazzi photos of her and such and she looks fuckin drugged out half of the time.

For what its worth, I thought in more skits than not on SNL Lohan did still not look good at all, but at least she didnt appear drugged up looking. That intro skit she did kind of mocking the reports was very strange in a sense since I got the feeling she looked kind of uncomfortable there, but yet went with it probably from the suggestion of the writers to deflect critisism (much like the whole Paula Abdul thing). I would imagine her and Tina Fey got to be at least a little tight huh?

who gives a crap?

Some of us wnat her to go back to being hot so we can enjoy looking at her again.

who gives a crap?

Some of us wnat her to go back to being hot so we can enjoy looking at her again.

Understood. But I personally never thought she was much to look at. Freckles and bad skin= ewww to me.

Lindsay is one of those people who can eat bad food for a week and get fat again.

She'll be fine.

I hope.

Give me a break, does anyone truly believe someone can lose that much weight so quickly by just training for a role? It's gone beyond just losing weight and now its gotten to certainly looking unhealthy.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0361862/

You can lose a lot of weight, in fact god damn near anorexic and yet still not look like you're all burnt out from obvious drug usage. Case in point with Bale, IMO.

Plus consider the quickness in how fast Lohan has gotten from point A to point B. That's the scary part of this since it just seemed that recently she looked just fine and now, bah....

Give me a break, does anyone truly believe someone can lose that much weight so quickly by just training for a role? It's gone beyond just losing weight and now its gotten to certainly looking unhealthy.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0361862/

You can lose a lot of weight, in fact god damn near anorexic and yet still not look like you're all burnt out from obvious drug usage. Case in point with Bale, IMO.

Plus consider the quickness in how fast Lohan has gotten from point A to point B. That's the scary part of this since it just seemed that recently she looked just fine and now, bah....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Someone put RedJed AND Lindsay Lohan out of their misery, please. :)

Wouldn't MI3 require her to be in shape rather than skin thin and waffish? Scarlett Johansson dropped out of the movie but said her workout and training sessions for MI3 were some of the toughest experiences she's ever dealt with physically.

Sadly, Lohan looks like she's strung out on something hard.