TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

According to this week's Observer

Speaking of Hiroko, just where is Kenzo Suzuki? Hurt? Released? And hey, she's not much worse than Kimona, not like Kimona was some sort of huge talent.

Anyone else think they need to scale back on the skanks on the roster?

Speaking of Hiroko, just where is Kenzo Suzuki? Hurt? Released?

According to ObsessedWithWrestling.com

April 2005: Kenzo Suzuki is out of action battling some kind of lung ailment..

Now that's an angle I wouldn't mind seeing them recycle. Dawn's no Beulah, and Hiroko is no Kimona, but they're the best available substitutes on the roster.

Hiroko's cuter in the face than Kimona, but Kimona's got the better body.

Of course, if you dig Hiroko's chubby little ass, then you wouldn't see any issue there.

Damn, I hope this does not mean I need to drop out of college and get a full time job. She promised me she was taking birth control! That passionate night of love making near the dumpsters outside of the arena in Cincy almost seems cheap and not worth it now.

I think Hiroko woud look much nicer if they didn't have her wear the geisha makeup. It was really weird too see her out of her kimono with the makeup on, and if they want her to be anything more than what she is, she needs to drop it.

Sorry for de railing the thread for a second there, by the way

She's very pretty. So obviously the logical answer is to put face paint on her.

Oh, and to tie back her hair so she looks 47. Can't forget that, too.

You know, they could just turn her face and dress like a normal person before Kenzo comes back and say she left him because of his lust for Torrie. Having a Diva who is not white seems to be difficult for the WWE to do for a long period of time (see Nidia, Sharmell, Gail Kim).

Guest Ransome

Has Dawn Marie done anything of note since marrying and murdering Torrie Wilson's father?

I imagine they'll keep her for ECW One Night Stand, but released soon after to make room for the next wave of Diva Search rejects. In fact, I bet a large group of the ECW hangers-on they've got under contract will be released after ONS, unless the event is extremely successful.

Has Dawn Marie done anything of note since marrying and murdering Torrie Wilson's father?

No.

I always thought they should have brought her in using her ECW role, the ditzy cheerleader. It would have at least helped her stand out from the female crowd. Now, she's just another diva with another set of 'tirts' who competes in bikini contests and jobs to Torrie.

No.

I always thought they should have brought her in using her ECW role, the ditzy cheerleader. It would have at least helped her stand out from the female crowd. Now, she's just another diva with another set of 'tirts' who competes in bikini contests and jobs to Torrie.

Yeah...ECW Dawn would have at least once said this on Smackdown...

"I'm a star on UPN!" (turns to male partner) "Honey, how do you spell that?"