TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

TSM Board DRAWMUH~! 2005

Like I said, the money that was donated is still going to be used in order to upgrade the server to make sure that we don't have outages like we used to on high volume days, like Monday's and on PPV days. 

The donations are appreciated and don't worry, the money isn't disappearing into anyone's pockets.

Dames

Just to correct the above post by dames, the money is going to upgrade the forum for LIFE, NOT the server upgrade or anything like that. Server upgrade has already been taken care of.

The only people that have Super Administrator status right now are myself, Sass, Dr. Tom & Illistrious One (SurreaList).  Due to the controversy of what occurred, I felt that it was necessary for Mike to step down as the Admin of the board with Ill One taking over most of his duties.

I think that is unnecessary...

I do a few things on the forums on a weekly basis and some on a daily basic such as update the top of the forums for donations. I added my self back to the admin group, because I felt like it. I don't even think anyone knows my duties because they are all the things which you only see backstage.

Seriously, it’s like telling a mechanic, here is my car, please maintain it and fix it, but oh wait, I will keep the keys. How the hell is he suppose to do his job?

Guess I got two accounts and names now :)

1 - Admin (has been deleted a few times through out its history(not by me), but at one time it was member #1)

2 - Mike the Admin (My down to earth personal account, which I have no idea why I created it in the first place...)

Well, I could go there, but nah, lets talk about www.saintsforever.com, its more interesting

Due to the controversy of what occurred, I felt that it was necessary for Mike to step down as the Admin of the board with Ill One taking over most of his duties.

I do a few things on the forums on a weekly basis and some on a daily basic such as update the top of the forums for donations. I added my self back to the admin group, because I felt like it.

HEEL TURN

Guest HungryJack

Anyone who came to TSM solely to read the Diatribes is deserving of our pity. Dames can't, nor ever could, write for shit.

Guest HungryJack

See, that's a reason I can get behind.

HI. Don't expect to see me at Jwing or whatever though. That place is awful.

Anyone who came to TSM solely to read the Diatribes is deserving of our pity. Dames can't, nor ever could, write for shit.

I disagree. Dames was one of the most thorough and descriptive reviewers I've ever read. If I missed a RAW, or TNA show, his reviews called out each and every move and hold. He wasnt like most reviewers who lazily write-out things like "wrestler A hits a slam on wrestler B and theres the finish", or "wrestler A counters a hold from wrestler B, drops him with a takedown for the pin". I also got a match background before reading the review, so if I didnt know why 2 wrestlers were in the ring, I was then informed. I wish to see him return to reviews one of these days.

Due to the controversy of what occurred, I felt that it was necessary for Mike to step down as the Admin of the board with Ill One taking over most of his duties.

I do a few things on the forums on a weekly basis and some on a daily basic such as update the top of the forums for donations. I added my self back to the admin group, because I felt like it.

HEEL TURN

I thought the best part of his promo was the part where he said that he thinks he should be an Admin because he does almost nothing for this board, but does it on a fairly regular basis.

I disagree. Dames was one of the most thorough and descriptive reviewers I've ever read. If I missed a RAW, or TNA show, his reviews called out each and every move and hold. He wasnt like most reviewers who lazily write-out things like "wrestler A hits a slam on wrestler B and theres the finish", or "wrestler A counters a hold from wrestler B, drops him with a takedown for the pin". I also got a match background before reading the review, so if I didnt know why 2 wrestlers were in the ring, I was then informed. I wish to see him return to reviews one of these days.

Just because his diatrabes were 4,000 words each doesn't make them good. I don't need to read play-by-play when I'm reading a wrestling review. What I'd like to see is a summary of the key points of a match; what worked and what didn't; why such and such was necessary and why this or that wasn't. I never got that from Dames' work. PBP is okay for some, I guess, but I'm not of the mind that a shit load of words = great review.

Well, what can I say. I tried to be as thorough as I could be and I've always found Bruiser's point to be the main point of contention in my articles from readers.

I tried to incorporate a small summary in the My Opinion section of my works to describe what worked and what didn't, but a lot of times, I was already burned out from the pbp. In matches where I deemed it appropriate, I gave more attention to, but for the most part people preferred it the way it was done.

If I ever do resume writing again, I'm definitely going to make a conscious effort to try and incorporate it.

Dames