TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

Booking for the 6/2 show

I'll post it. Usual usual etc. My plans have changed some, but I'd still like it if someone wanted to at least co-post, like Patty and I used to do.

Anyway.

Fallout from School's Out (lol, whatta shock)

and....MORE~!

Edited by Hoff

Depending on how my work schedule turns out, i might be able to help you out.

Oh, and could we have the show in Boston, MA?

Isn't this like the 5th time in 2 months the show's been in Boston? How about something different, like Hershey, Pennsylvania?

Hershey?

Think of something a little better than that.

Hershey, oy.

Fallout from School's Out - which Axel will be in the building? WrestleCrap Light One? INTENSE~ One? Who knows? Just like the outcome of Axel-Crystal, we won't know!

Fallout from Ayane vs. Lilith, what it will be I'm not entirely sure right now, but it'll be there

I'll be writing a match (OMG~!~!~!) and seeing as I'll be one of maybe 2 who do, It'd be nice to call main event. So...I am.

Well.....uh.....I kinda wanted to do that, since I am doing a match as well.

Hoff, a ruling? *slips him a fresh baby*

Well, I don't mind not having the main event, so long as Hoff can space out my match and two promos without them coming one right after the other.

And, depending on whatever run-ins I may or may not use, make sure it doesn't mess up anyone else's plans.

After the 20th of June I'll post the show for three weeks to give Hoff a rest. I've got those three weeks as Holidays off Uni, so I call it.

In situations like these I like to give the slot to whatever match/angle/segment I think is the better and/or more significant. So we'll see. I *know* what PK is planning, and it WOULD be nice to see it main, but I also have to be objective. KC, though, and has something decent planned as well. So we'll see. I may just flip a coin. You both did call the ME first, just in different ways (IM vs. the board), so apologies from ME on that one for not clarifying.

So anyway.

CHRIS STEVENS and CSI will be in the house, explaining their actions further. ALSO! Hoff will...do...something?

If anyone wants a match, PM me. :P

Guest Failed Mascot

The 70s Dude is part of a random group of OAOAST talent that is touring Japan for the month of June. He might send a postcard along the way but otherwise you'll see nothing from me this month.

Cuban Wall is ANGRY~! He is pissed at one "Thunder" Tim Livingston...what will happen this Thursday? Yeah...you'll have to wait and see...

Um...I'm having a brain fart/writer's block, so I'm out this week, I'll be back next week with something unless a miracle happens tomorrow. Sorry.

Sign in to follow this