TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

A Plea to Dames and Co.

What is J*Wing, exactly? I've gathered that it's an unofficial TSM offshoot, but who started it, and why? Whomever it was probably doesn't like me anyway, but I figured I'd inquire.

Why wouldn't I like you?

Basically, J*Wing is a place where everyone can hang out with all the people who were banned from TSM.

What is J*Wing, exactly?  I've gathered that it's an unofficial TSM offshoot, but who started it, and why?  Whomever it was probably doesn't like me anyway, but I figured I'd inquire.

Why wouldn't I like you?

Basically, J*Wing is a place where everyone can hang out with all the people who were banned from TSM.

AKA, blow Mike.

Guest Vitamin X

Wait, you quoted the post below you? That's weird.

JINGYS CAN REED MINDZ

This thread tied a knot in the time-space continuum!!!

As I unintentionally spearheaded the CronoT Sucks movement, I...actually don't care whether he's there or not. If he's there, we all have a punching bag. If he's banned, everything is peachy too. So whatever.

What is J*Wing, exactly?  I've gathered that it's an unofficial TSM offshoot, but who started it, and why?  Whomever it was probably doesn't like me anyway, but I figured I'd inquire.

Why wouldn't I like you?

AKA, blow Mike.

Don't you have some shitty threads to be making?

Guest Flyboy
Maybe there should be some alliance between the forums to prevent trolls from moving from place to place.

Keep them away from us.

Cheesala is good. Your name says so. What is Cheesala?

A related question, is when I see the poster "CarnivalIzComing," I ask when the carnival is coming.

Its a very uninteresting story. A short one but still very uninteresting. Actually, I don't know. I thought it was a made up word.

Hell, I'm surprised no one has asked why the hell I'm named Muggy.

When I see Carnivalizcoming, for some reason, I think of a juggalo. I don't know why...

It was just funny that Mr. Passive Aggressive gave out his address so he could set up a real fight with a guy from the 'net who pissed him off by taking a jab at Marney.

I can't believe you're still going on, Hoff.

Seriously, let me let you in on a little secret.

All I do all day long is push and/or pull several hundred pounds of shopping carts across a parking lot that is 1/3 of a mile long. I'm more than strong enough to push large vehicles entirely by myself; which I've had to do from time to time. If I wanted to seriously hurt you, which I don't, I doubt I would have much trouble.

Give it up.

The fuck?

It was just funny that Mr. Passive Aggressive gave out his address so he could set up a real fight with a guy from the 'net who pissed him off by taking a jab at Marney.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

etc.

You moron.

For those with an IQ in the single digits, like Bruiser here, I have no intention of fighting Crono. But it was good for a laugh, knowing he won't do a thing about it, especially with the gem of a line we got from Neckbeard (he pushes carts all day, y'know). As for my address being on teh internet, ooooooh *spooky Scott Hall fingers*, snap, what shall I do? It's not like it's not readily available several other places. Wait....

Anyway. This thread was basically a plea from FrigidSoul, who of course can't post on the main forums here. I have no opinion one way or the other. If he was hurting discussion it'd be one thing, if he was being racist or somehow prejudiced it'd be one thing, but all he does is make bad jokes and lame comebacks. He probably should be unbanned, as he really didn't do anything wrong, but I have no intention of telling other people how to govern their messageboards. Carry on.

Hey, if he shows up here, we'll throw down. But he won't, which was kinda the point.

I already explained it once, go look it up.

Should I look it up under S for "stupid" or P for "pointless"?

edit: What about O for "over-compensating"?

Edited by RobotJerk

It was a recent Crono post at J*wing.

I fail to see how you failing to search the thread first to see if there's an explanation before opening your mouth makes me the stupid one.

Edited by alfdogg