TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 6-01-05

Note: Better descriptions and missing markers and everything else will be fixed as soon as I get back from work this afternoon. Again, I'm sorry for the delays. Please direct all anger to the ghost of Mr. Galatea.

-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, JUNE 1st, 2005, LIVE FROM THE WANDERER'S CRICKET STADIUM IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

http://www.wanderers.co.za/

Send everything (booking requests, promos, etc.) to Ace309.

All materials due by:

10:00 Eastern

9:00 Central

8:00 Mountain

7:00 Pacific

Because the show and card were late (rain delay, I swear!), word limits have been lowered.

-=-=-=-

The Main Event - Wildchild vs. Scott Pretzler - Submission Match

--> Best of 3 series! Best of 3 series!

*marks out*

Round 1 takes place on Pretzler's turf - a submission match. Has Wildchild bitten off a little more than he can chew? Or a LOT more than he can chew? Or can he actually chew all of it without any problems (remember, 100 times before swallowing)? To find out, WATCH LOCKDOWN~!

Rules: First man to score a submission over his opponent wins.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-

Toxxic vs. "The Urban Legend" Todd Cortez ©

--> Martial Law? Dead? Say it ain't so! Revolution Zero seems to think so, but I'd be willing to bet that Todd Cortez has something else to say about the matter. But talk is cheap, and lies are expensive, my wallet's fat and so is my head... hit and run, and then I... er...

Anyway, Toxxic reminded us all of Martial Law's original purpose - let's see if Cortez can make good on it.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

Johnny Dangerous vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © VI

--> *cues up "Duel of the Fates"*

Martial Law took Wild and Dangerous's Tag Team Titles, and just last week Landon Maddix beat Wildchild one on one. Johnny feels he's above Maddix, but La Cucaracha has made it very clear he intends to take down the other half of W&D.

Rules: FIGHT TO THE DEATH! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! ... Standard Singles Match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-

Jay Hawke vs. Bryan Rodgers

--> Jay Hawke's probably got a rematch clause for the International Title in his contract (what, you think I read the contracts?), but Arch Griffon's plane crashed on a desert island and we're not in any real hurry to find him, so tonight, Hawke will take out his anger "The Maniac" Bryan Rodgers. May the best man win!

Rules: Standard Singles Match.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: The Superstar

-=-=-=-

Opening Bout - Hardcore Title Match

Manson © vs. Insane Luchadore

--> Hooray for rematch clauses! No stringing people up on crosses or people with gats or beaches or shizzles for rizzles - this is going to be a good old fashioned Hardcore match.

Rules: NONE! And falls count anywhere.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: "The Franchise" Mak Francis.

-=-=-=-

Plus - We're two shows away from the Pay Per View, so get your promo on!

Edited by Ace309

Uhm...Cortez isn't here.

EDIT: Nevermind, he'll be back in time. Johnny, updated stats going up in the stats thread. Forgot how to log into the website thing, so don't bother checking there.

Edited by King Cucaracha

Hey, I'm marking the main event.

....sweet.

Edit: Keep in mind ladies and gents that I'm in Australia. I'm in a -different- time zone to the majority of you. So if things are late or early or whatever, blame that.

My more tolerable and less apocalyptic suggestion: Just put Ebony over a lot in the next HOLT report, WC. A lot. I think this should guarantee your success in this and any future matches Janus marks.

-Z

No worries Todd. I can write us a no-contest or something. Or we could just not do it.

I'd like to add that if CC gives me a replacement opponent NOW then i will be flying to America to kick almighty amounts of arse.

Eep. Sorry about that, Cortez - I had been gone for a week and was trying to play catch-up and get the LD card up on time, and I must have missed that red flag.

You're now facing Ebony, with the incomparable Janus as marker, and a 500 word limit.

Bring it, you bitch.

Suits me.

In all seriousness Todd - ignore our match. If Ejiro wants we can do a no-contest where he just comes down and pummels me. Otherwise I'll face Ebony...

I miss writing fake wrestling.

I miss no-showing fake wrestling.

But I miss writing it more.

Predictably, I amz the no-show. Tired, can't concentrate, all that shit...plus, I really couldn't get into the match. Memo to CC...please, don't book Maddix/Dangerous 7 in the next six months at least. I'm burnt out on Maddix/Dangerous spots. And without spots, I am nothing.

Predictably, I amz the no-show. Tired, can't concentrate, all that shit...plus, I really couldn't get into the match. Memo to CC...please, don't book Maddix/Dangerous 7 in the next six months at least. I'm burnt out on Maddix/Dangerous spots. And without spots, I am nothing.

You make me sad now, but I think you'll like my end anywayz as it sets us up for part 7. Oh, wait, no more Maddix/Dangerous? My bad! :P

Y'all don't want to keep me from getting laid, do you?

If you don't, get your stuff to me by the end of Law & Order (11 PM Eastern). That doesn't mean that's the new deadline, that means that's when I need promos and stuff from the markers.

The show will go up incomplete around 11:30 if need be.