Sign in to follow this  
admin

This folder will be removed...

Should this folder be removed?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should this folder be removed?

• Yes! - Away with this usless folder!
    • No! - What the Hell? Why?

As part of redoing and consolidating folders on the forum, I think this should be the first to be considered to be removed.

Reasons:

1. Besides Tape Trading has the second lowest post count.

2. Who here actually doesn't know how to use a forum online? There is always an edit button, or use *and post your correction? or ask for it to be deleted in a 2nd post in the same topic.

What will happen

Post will DELETED, it was a "Testing Playground" to begin with. Nothing discussed here should be anything worth keeping.

Comments? Questions? We didn't just want to start changing things up too much without the posters thoughts and opinions since the posters are the majority. However this does not guarantee this folder will remain if you get all your buddies to rock the vote.

If you don't mind, please point out some "worth while" topics in here. There isn't much reason to delete as it won't speed the server up anyways, but I was thinking since it was "testing" then nothing important would be here, I guess I am wrong?

Ok? Well we will consider not deleting the topics, but this folder will be going away more than likely.

We are messing with "shit" as a administration team, it is not I as a single who have this idea. We are doing our "Spring Cleaning" which needed to be done some time ago. Obviously not everyone will agree with the changes, this "testing" category is doing nothing but slowing the main page load down if anything.

If you want to see how a new sig/avatar looks, you can just look at one of your old posts; posting a new thread isn't needed. And I was thinking of moving banner requests and the like to Computers and Technology or General Chat or something.

Hence, this folder isn't needed anymore.

Guest DonVito
We are doing our "Spring Cleaning" which needed to be done some time ago.

Spring is almost up. Summer begins June 21st. There has been some entertaining threads in this folder and I'm sure there will be more in the future.

The point of a testing area is so new posters can figure out how to work the board and display images. You do want knew posters don't you to keep the board alive? People are not born knowing how to post images in posts. Unless you want to see a shitload of little boxes with X's in them saying "image cannot be displayed" by new posters, than I recommend you keep this folder.

This folder isn't hurting anyone. It didn't steal your girlfriend from you. Leave it alone.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Stop messing with things. There's no good reason to do anything with any of the folders.

I mean, really. If you don't care at all, stop chiming in every two minutes. "How should we fix TSM?" "FUCK TSM, JWING FOR LIFE! I'M STAYING THERE! I'M DONE WITH TSM!" Shut the fuck up, you little bitch.

Edited by Modern Man's Hustle

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Your the one acting like a bitch. Stop reacting to what he says and he likely won't say it anymore

If I could go through a thread without having to read you telling him to stop saying he's THIS CLOSE to leaving TSM, I'd stop eating so much dairy.

Edited by Milky.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
If I could go through a thread without having to read about how he's THIS CLOSE to leaving TSM, I'd stop reacting.

Use the ignore feature then. That's what it's for.