TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Hardcore Discussion & General Chat

Should HD and GC be merged into one?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should HD and GC be merged into one?

• Yes, both folders are very similar anyway
    • No, each has it's own identity and should be separate

I added a poll to this thread so we could get a better idea about how everyone feels. I'd like it if you would say why you voted what you did, though. Thanks.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

There's nothing "similar" about them. Merging anything is pointless anyway. The board has been the way it has for a long time and there's no real reason to change it, so why bother?

I voted merge, because both folders are really just for random topics, only HD was intended as the one where you could call someone a douche.

Only now, you can call someone a douche anywhere, so it's redundant.

Man, I miss the days when this folder was a real battleground. If we don't merge the two (and the poll looks like it isn't happening), changing the name of this folder in light of flaming being allowed everywhere would be a good idea. I like "The Wastebasket."

Guest DonVito

The two folders should be kept separate. Hardcore Discussion should just be renamed because the current name is bland.

The general consensus so far the board is that they should stay separate. The mods are being to merge happy. Just leave well enough alone.

Since you seem so motivated about improving the board how about fixing the "Search feature" because it hasn't worked in a few days.