TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nwawildsidemark

vince looking down steph's cleavage

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

Space mountain nothing! The Big Valbowsky could teach even Steph a few new tricks "every single night"!

Guest snowfan
I saw this last nite and  few people on the web have mentioned how creepy it was watching Vince stare down Steph's top last nite in the backstage segment before the closing segment.  I think the Rock is right and Vince really is a SSSSSSICK FFFFFFFFFFREAK

Yeah *shudder*.....

Thanks for the nightmares returning....

Guest HellSpawn

Remember 2000?

After WM, Steph began to act too much "touchy" with her Father, like "pleeeeaaaasse daddy" and givin a light kiss on his lips?

That went for 3-4 shows, and then suddenly turn to normal dad-daughter relationship.

Oh, well, I just hope HHH dont leave Steph alone with Vince, that guy is pure evil.

Guest Daredevil21

This whole thread is quite pointless IMO, but just thought I'd mention the fact that some jackass is actually selling the 2 nipple slip pics for get this, $10! And there is nothing special about them. he will print them for the winner or email them to the winner. How cheap/greedy can you get?

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Remember that Vince McMahon is the same guy who approved Beaver Cleavage and his mommy being on TV.

Me thinks Vince was translating real life on TV...

But in all reality, and yes I'm not so stoned that there isn't one at this point, I doubt Vince was looking at his daughter in a sexual way.  But if he was...  Let's not even think about it.

Guest cynicalprofit

Geez, incest, pregnancy, a wedding, Goldust, Val Venis, and bad writing in general, yep, Vince Russo is BACK BABY!

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I can't believe you guys are seriously considering that he really was getting off on that.......*slaps forehead*

Guest dreamer420
I can't believe you guys are seriously considering that he really was getting off on that.......*slaps forehead*

No shit

Guest areacode212

I just ASF Recorder'd this segment from WWF.com. I don't know if he really getting off on them or not, but c'mon...you all know how it is with cleavage. You can't *not* look, especially when they're inches away from you like that!

Guest Tony149

It was more funny than sick. I don't think Vince was looking at them in a sexual way. He wasn't even looking at them at all. Although it came off that way.

Guest mykatissatan

Well they WERE about to hit him in the face.......

But yea I caught that too.

Guest El Hijo Del Lunatic

It's just that Steph's cleavage is so freakishly huge it's beginning to emit its own gravitational pull on everything around it.  Vince was being drawn there by the laws of physics.  In fact, I'm surprised that they can tape footage of her without things like paper clips, pennies, and M&Ms sticking to her boobs.

Stupid physics, sullying the good name of Vince McMahon.

Guest snowfan
It's just that Steph's cleavage is so freakishly huge it's beginning to emit its own gravitational pull on everything around it.  Vince was being drawn there by the laws of physics.  In fact, I'm surprised that they can tape footage of her without things like paper clips, pennies, and M&Ms sticking to her boobs.

Stupid physics, sullying the good name of Vince McMahon.

Lol....

Sort of like the bending of the space/time/mass continuum that occurs every time Hogan/the Rock does the legdrop/people's  elbow.  I guess what happens is that their ego is focused into the joint that is the point of attack and converted to mass, the passage of time is accelerated and wham they hit with COSMIC force.  Only way their finishers are believable.....

snowfan

Guest Army Eye
" TONIGHT, YOUR BOOBS ARE IN A MATCH, WITH KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!"  

LOL.  I love you man

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

Being an expert in Wrestling Physics, as my name suggests, I agree that when in a room with Stephanie, it is impossible not to look at her norks.

Same as when any, and I mean any, move is done outside the ring it is going to hurt more.

"My God, an ankle lock! And right on the concrete floor folks!"

"A steel chair to the head! And right on the concrete floor! What a slobbernocker!"