TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nwawildsidemark

vince looking down steph's cleavage

Guest nwawildsidemark

I saw this last nite and  few people on the web have mentioned how creepy it was watching Vince stare down Steph's top last nite in the backstage segment before the closing segment.  I think the Rock is right and Vince really is a SSSSSSICK FFFFFFFFFFREAK

Guest Tony149

I noticed it. It came off wrong, and it ended up looking like Vince was looking at her breats.

Guest nwawildsidemark

exactly-I think he really was looking and it was not part of the storyline

Guest artDDP

All one has to do is read Vince's "Playboy" interview and you'll see that the concept of sleeping with anyone with two breasts and two legs is very much appealing to the man, daughter or not.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

yup, he was copping a fair eyefull, but people did mention it in the raw thread last night.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

if noone is everyone half alive male on this board, then I dunno.  Why do you think?

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I really doubt Vince is into incest. It'd ruin him if it got out.

Guest Tony149

Vince would be very weird if he was looking at his daughter's breasts. It probably wasn't supposed to look that way, but it ended up that way.

Guest dreamer420

Holy fuck.  Give the guy a break.  He obviously doesn't want to bang his daughter and you guys are just looking for something to start a stupid anti Vince McMahon thread about.

Guest Tony149

That's not the case at all. I think most know Vince was just happy to see Steph re-new her vows. It just looked funny the way Vince was doing it.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I mean really. It's just kinda gross to concieve. Why would Vince want Steph? He can have any chick that looks 10x hotter than her if he wants.

Guest KANE

yup...Vince was looking at them and thinking "God, my daughter has the breasts of a 60-year-old Chesty Morgan."

he started to salivate then he remembered who the boobs were attached to.  

"I don't care if she is my daughter!  I'm Vince McMahon, dammit!  If I want to have NaughtyTime with my daughter, that's exactly what I'm gonna do!"

Then we can start whole new angles surrounding Steph's boobs.

"I'M DAMN SICK AND TIRED, SICK AND TIRED, I'M DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF WATCHING YOU WALK AROUND WITH THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP BREASTS!"

" TAKE YOUR BOOBS OFF AND TAKE THEM OFF NOW!  I PAID FOR THEM!  THEY'RE MIIIIIINE!"

" TONIGHT, YOUR BOOBS ARE IN A MATCH, WITH KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!"  

I bet her boobs wrote the last 5 episodes of Raw.  That's why it's been so bad.

Guest Tony149

Some of those lines were funny. Where's Russo when you need him? You would of done the Vince/Steph incest angle.

I think Vince is a sick mohterfucker. Every one says he didn't mean nothin by it but look at all the onther fucked shit he does.....I read part of his Play Boy intervue and the man is a motherfucker. I want to read the rest so does any one know if it is on the internet some where?????

Guest Tony149

I really don't think Vince meant anything. It was supposed to be him happy about Steph getting her vows re-newed. It didn't come off looking that way. I don't think Vince "gets off" by looking at his daughter in that kind of way.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I mentioned that live as it happened on the Raw thread...

He took a looooong oggle.

Guest J*ingus

Hell, Vince has been accused of a LOT of sexual irregularities in the past.  Bisexuality, marital infidelity, and rape have been just a few of them.  Incest would only be the latest in a long, proud line.

Guest Badd Company

Not even Stephie is safe from the genetic jackhammer.....only question is, if they become an item, will she have Vince go over HHH clean at Backlash, and have a long title reign despite dropping ratings??

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

Cant wait till Big Poppa Pump shows up to give her a look at the largest arms in the world

Guest Tony149

I would mark out if Scott Steiner did something storyline/promo wise with Steph. Steiner would probably say stuff that would get him fined a lof of $$$$$$$

I don't think they fine wrestlers no more kid. That shit's just on tv. The only one they fine I got to say is Steffie cause she has fine writen all over her....lol.

Guest Tony149

They still do fine wrestlers and/or suspend them for saying something or doing something they aren't supposed to.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Some site now supposedly reports that appearantly WWF employees are unhappy with the way this segmant aired, as it really did seem to look too much like Vince was staring at Steph's rack. However, I was ICQ'd this info from someone else and I have no clue what site he got it from. :(

Guest The Masked Yodeler
Not even Stephie is safe from the genetic jackhammer

Why would Steph want Vinnie Mac when she could ride Space Mountain? WHOOOOOOO!