TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

Booking for the 6/9 HeldDOWN~!

Let's have it at the Cow Palace in San Francisco.

EDIT: Dammit, preppie, this totally throws off the route I was on.

Send everything to King Cucaracha

Edited by Hoff

Moo.

Oh, that CSI is in trouble.

Actually, I'm holding off on that for a week. PK will be around though, bet your bottom dollar.

Edited by KingPK

FYI there will be stats for 2, MAYBE 3 new OAOAST tag teams within the next few days. One team has been claimed for a feud already, but if you'd like to use the other two, just let me know. They're going to be "freelance" teams more or less, but I'd still like a heads up.

Since no one else put it, I'll take care of it:

OAOAST Heavyweight Championship

Axel© vs. Tony Brannigan

I'll be deubted Mike "The Punisher" Guerriero in a squash match. The jobber's stats will be posted later. I'm excited about a new tag division, it'd be nice to get some gold(or at least have a shot at it.

So anyway:

- Way, WAY more talking from CSI, including words from its newest member....BROCK AUSSTIN.

- Hoff will comment on Drek Stone's words, and address this "brewing tension" in the lockerroom, as well as the OAOAST Championship.

I'm excited about a new tag division, it'd be nice to get some gold(or at least have a shot at it.

I kind of got confused here...but if you're referring to CC's post, the new division isn't a tag division.

.....excuse me?

Sorry, for some reason I thought I saw the word tag in there. I'm apparently going senile while I'm still in college. God was that ever a massive brain fart. Sorry. Maybe I was thinking about the Hi Yah thing or something.

Sorry, for some reason I thought I saw the word tag in there. I'm apparently going senile while I'm still in college. God was that ever a massive brain fart. Sorry. Maybe I was thinking about the Hi Yah thing or something.

Don't worry about it. But hey, maybe you will be interested in this new division.

DONE!

*dances*

Send your stuff to KC by whenever he deems fit.

I do backstage segment with Thunder and Cuban Wall. Would have happened last week, but personal issues got in the way. So now it happens this week. Yep.

If anyone is awake in, say, 3 and half hours, go to www.edgeradio.org.au for my sports show, click 'listen' of course.

I told you it'd be later than usual. :P

With time difference and stuff, I've only just woken up. So give me a little while to collect stuff sent to me overnight, sort out an order and stuff and it should be up at least within the hour.

Sign in to follow this