TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dimensions

Interbrand Match on 7/11 Raw

Dark Age has good taste in wrestling. I've never noticed this before.

But yeah, I agree with everything he just said. Everyone needs to see Val's matches against Orton and the WMXX DVD tag match.

The Val/Storm/Dudleys tag match last year was also really good, and it's on the WMXX DVD if anyone wants to check it out.

It's on WM 19's DVD actually, that was the Heat match.

As for Val/Mick, that took place in late 99 and in his book, Foley even stated that he was out of shape and didn't put over Venis the way he wanted to.

Dames

The Val/Storm/Dudleys tag match last year was also really good, and it's on the WMXX DVD if anyone wants to check it out.

Dames

WM 19 was Val (as Chief Morley) & Storm vs. RVD & Kane. WM XX's DVD has Val & Storm (doing his fun guy gimmick) vs. Dudleys in a Sunday Night Heat main event from about a week before the show to determine which team gets a spot in the fatal 4-way Tag Title match. I haven't seen it since it first aired on TV, but I remember it being pretty good.

Dames

WM 19 was Val (as Chief Morley) & Storm vs. RVD & Kane. WM XX's DVD has Val & Storm (doing his fun guy gimmick) vs. Dudleys in a Sunday Night Heat main event from about a week before the show to determine which team gets a spot in the fatal 4-way Tag Title match. I haven't seen it since it first aired on TV, but I remember it being pretty good.

I stand corrected. The Dudleys had gotten involved in the Val/Storm vs. RVD/Kane match at WM 19 and I had gotten the two confused.

Actually, I don't believe I've ever seen the match in question...

I'll check it out on the DVD.

Dames

Poch, the Venis/D-Lo match was Slam98, Venis/Kish was FullyLoaded00, you're right on Val/Mick, and I think you're thinking of Eddie/Val for the KOTR qualifier. Anyway, Val/D-Lo is a lot of fun, though sloppy, and it coud have done with a few more mins. I can't remember Val/Mankind at all. The KOTR was a lot of goodness, but way too short. The cage match was very well booked, but I loved the Kish/Val feud.

Thanks for the corrections, Dark Age. Although I'm pretty sure on the KOTR match vs. Jericho. I think you're mistaking it with the PPV show where Kurt Angle won. I'm referring to a qualifier match on SD! for the PPV where Brock Lesnar won. Jericho defeated Venis (actually, I think he was the Big Valvowski) to qualify against RVD in the actual PPV.

Also I'd rather watch a Venis promo over a HHH promo. Venis can pull off any character. "I have a great body" gimmick has been done so many times but Venis made it work. He looked bad ass with RTC but RTC was just a weird gimmick but he looked good. As Chief Morley he was good and his charisma showed. HHH has only played a bad ass and a coward and that ain't hard.

They used to say HIAC was the Undertaker's match until he put over Brock Lesnar.  Perhaps there is some chance HHH will finally go Taker's way and put over the next new big thing for a huge rub.

................. BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Oh, I'm sorry, you were serious.