TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonVito

What are you eating right now?

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah, I couldn't resist changing it to that.

Also, I just had a homemade version of Hardee's Monster Thickburger. Two 1/3 lb. Angus beef patties, 3 slices of cheese, 4 strips of bacon on buttered hamburger buns with mayonaisee.

Good stuff.

That sounds delicious. I know my lunch tomorrow will be a couple double turkey burgers (that's all we have) with Miracle Whip, mustard, ketchup, Vlasic Tabasco Stackers pickles, and onions.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm drinking a glass of iced green tea. Working at Starbucks, I get a free box of tea every week (either that or a pound of coffee, but I don't really like regular coffee that much.. espresso and espresso drinks yeah, but usually I don't like coffee) and that's led to me getting a lot of green tea, which has been a lifesaver for me in terms of losing weight and staying healthy. The particular brand I'm drinking is "Zen".. China Green Tips is nasty, and Lotus is okay for nighttime since it's decaf, but I'm out of it right now, so Zen it is.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA.

Pepsi > Coke

Sorry, kids. Just how it is. Pepsi's like a million and 0 in taste tests, and the numbers don't lie.

The main "complaint" ungrateful Coke users (get it?) had was that it tasted too much like Pepsi.

Too much like two-day old, flat Pepsi.

Plus, people (as near as I can tell) tend to be resistant to any kind of change, much less a change that makes it impossible to actually buy real Coke.

I drink Coke more often, but I like a can of Pepsi now and then. Only cans though; I dunno why. And did you know that it's still possible to buy new Coke? It's called Coke II.

That said, the soft drink that almost killed the biggest soft-drink company in the world did better on taste tests then any other. Thus, taste tests are crap.

Hell, I remember doing Pepsi taste tests in like, malls and shit when they were doing promotions; I always said Pepsi tasted better (though I perfer Coke) because I could tell the difference and I wanted free stuff.

They've won almost every single time. They crush Coke on the mall tests -- which, by the way, I took twice, and they didn't hand out prizes either time. But you know, whatever.

The reason new Coke almost killed Coca-Cola is that people are sheep, afraid of change. This is why I hate old people. GOD FORBID society prgress. And that's what Pepsi is -- societal progress.

I am not reaching.

Hubba Bubba Xtreme sour Raspberry (which has lost its flavor) and a diet Pepsi.

Coke > Pepsi. Pepsi's too sweet. And not in the nWo sense.

I only drink Diet though. I like the burn. All Diet Colas taste exactly the same.

Looking forward to some pho tonight. Aromatherapy in a bowl, bitch.

Guest Vitamin X
I only drink Diet though. I like the burn. All Diet Colas taste exactly the same.

STRONGLY disagree. Diet Pepsi tastes like diet ass. Diet Coke is at least rather palatable (beware of the soda fountain version though) but Coca Cola Zero owns all.

The only kind of Pepsi I like is Wild Cherry Pepsi.

I'm drinking a Diet Pepsi right now and it's delicious. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.