TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Sure hogan is old and slow

I would have to say in a fight Hogan would probably kick my ass 8 ways from Sunday.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Who cares? Just because he can kick my ass doesn't mean he's a good wrestler.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

shit I'd whoop his ass.

I'd tell him i was a movie exectuvie and he'd be down on his knees in ablink of an eye. than i'd just have to knee him in the head.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

He may be able to take me in a fight...but I'd bust out some technical wrestling moves...and as he stood there confused I'd kick him in the nuts.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Our you could bust him in the head with your Internation Flaming Trophy. Hogan can't kick my ass. He has 50 pounds on me, but he can't kick my ass. I'm young, pretty, I hit hard and I'm in the best shape of my life.

Guest Some Guy

I would probably run around him and kick his knees until he fell and then I would stomp on his head.  That is if I wanted to fight him, which i don't.

Guest TheHulkster

Maybe Hogan, but not Duggan. His granny was a taped fist champion and he's got a 2x4, tough guy! Hooooooooooo!

Guest papacita

He's got me by over 100 lbs but I'm quick and I fight dirty so yeah I'd beat the shit outta him. Bitch.

"I'd make his face look worse than it did in Wrestlemania 9. Then I'd shit on him, cook him, and feed him to his kids, and I'm off the Zoloft to keep from killin yall"

MIke Tyson:Ring King Magazine,May 2002

Guest bsrizpac

Given my boxing, wrestling and submission background: I think I can take the old fuck. I'd put money on it.  There's nothing he could do to me other than out power me, but that only works until I twist him into a pretzel.

That being said, I'm still a hogan mark.

I'm sure nearly every one here could could use their amazing walking abilities to outrun Hogan and get a nice base ball bat or something. Remember, if a man can't walk, he can't fight. :P

There is no way i'd be able to overcome Hogan's great ability to kill all up and coming talent...truly something to fear.

This has been the Taker Mark...

I'll leave kicking Hogan's ass to the Taker

Guest The Mighty Damaramu
I'm young, pretty, I hit hard and I'm in the best shape of my life.

My don't we think highly of ourselves.

I never declare if I can kick someone's ass or go on about my fighting ability. Why? Because it makes you look like a cocky little sh*t and makes more people want to try you. And you can't beat them all. No matter how good you are there is always somebody better.

shit I'd whoop his ass.

I'd tell him i was a movie exectuvie and he'd be down on his knees in ablink of an eye. than i'd just have to knee him in the head.

SHINING WIZARD~!

I doubt I could take Hogan because I'm just plain not very good in a fight.  That's just the way it is.

But I've got cash.  And I'm sure I could find somebody, if I really wanted to, to step in for me.

You may have survived Ted Dibiase, Hogan...but EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE, for Bobby Whioux.  Well, okay, maybe not everybody, but enough bodies.  I think.

Anyone who legitimately thinks they could take Hogan here is full of it.  That dude can bench at least 400 pounds he would throw any of us around like rag dolls, plus there is a good chance he is still on steroids, so roid rage would take care of the rest quickly.

Guest bsrizpac
Anyone who legitimately thinks they could take Hogan here is full of it.  That dude can bench at least 400 pounds he would throw any of us around like rag dolls, plus there is a good chance he is still on steroids, so roid rage would take care of the rest quickly.

Benching has nothing to do with fighting. Nothing at all. He's probably pretty hard to move so you'd have to box him for a while.

I don't "go on" about my fighting abilities. But I am a fighter. And as such I think I can beat him at my chosen sport. I don't think out could out "pro-wrestle" him. I'd probably look like an idiot trying. I could out wrestle him however.

Guest gangsteruwa

Hogan would run in fear as all 160 pounds of me comes up to him.  My bulging 6 inch pipe cleaners of arms would snap him in half.  All the Intensity of HHH in a 6 foot, 160 pound frame.

So whatcha gunna do, Hogan.  When my 6 inch pythons, and Gangstermania runs wild on you.

(no doubt laugh uncontrollably, and walk away with a big smile on his face.)

Okay, you people have a strange definition of fighting!!

With someone as big as Hogan, you run away, and throw rocks at him.

As I said before, it's not like he's gonna catch you... :P

Guest easye46

C'mon guys. Any of you monkeys who think you can take Hogan in a fight, you guys are on drugs. You could throw all 20 of you in a fight against him and he would *kill* you.. dream on =)

Guest easye46

>> Anyone who legitimately thinks they could take Hogan here is full of it.  That dude can bench at least 400 pounds he would throw any of us around like rag dolls, plus there is a good chance he is still on steroids, so roid rage would take care of the rest quickly.

Amen bro, The guy has probably dealt with plenty of idiots and stalkers in his life that he's had to swat in his time. I've been involved in MMA for 4 years and I could run laps around the guy, but if he got his hands on me he would break me in half. Technique means nothing if you're outweighed by like 100 pnds man. Your fists and kicks would be nothings against the mans bulk. Get real.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Really? Size means EVERYTHING in a fight? Sorry, but I'm not that great of a fighter, but I know how to work a leg and a neck...

Hogan's knees are shot after years of wear and tear and steroids. Kick him in the kneecaps a few times, legsweeps, and front facelocks. Hell, get a front facelock on ANYBODY, regardless of their size, and you control the fight. See: Shamrock vs. Gracie (the 30-min draw).

Guest snuffbox

For the love of god, one strong legit kick to the back of his knees would leave him crippled for life. He really looks awful these days, and its an embarrasment for wrestling. Hogans a hell of a lot bigger then myself or most guys but hes so slow and weak that he would just get blitzed. Shoot in under his big arms and ruin his leg with one kick. The man can hardly walk anymore as it is.

By the way, the ability to bench press 400 lbs aint gonna do shit in a fight if your back and arms cant work anymore

If he wanted to, I'd do it.

Heck, if he ever reads this, you and me, Tough man contest, in the octagon thing.

I'm not arrogant, just truthful.  Heh, :P.

Guest easye46
Really? Size means EVERYTHING in a fight? Sorry, but I'm not that great of a fighter, but I know how to work a leg and a neck...

Hogan's knees are shot after years of wear and tear and steroids. Kick him in the kneecaps a few times, legsweeps, and front facelocks. Hell, get a front facelock on ANYBODY, regardless of their size, and you control the fight. See: Shamrock vs. Gracie (the 30-min draw).

Bro, until I see anybody from this board show up in Pride or UFC, as far as I'm concerned, they're talking out of their ass. Sure, I bet he knows he has shitty knees, but still, anybody internet smark who thinks they can kick hogans ass is on glue.

Easy E, I agree exactly, we have a lot of UFC pros by the sounds of things on here, who granted, might be pretty tough against the average joe, but against a man who has wrestled against some of the toughest people ever on the planet, and probably, just probably, overheard a few tips from these guys on how to fight, I would be surprised if they could last a few minutes. This isnt a boxing match we are talking its  a fight, where if hogan grabs you its over u can fantasize about kicking him, and using fancy takedowns, but shit Hulk is just going to grab you and take you down.  And to the person who says his arms dont work anymore. They must be working damn well to lift the kind of weight he proably does in the gym.  How far are your egos going to go, u guys can take nash too in a fight, or big show?  Face it size and strength matters...a lot.

Guest easye46
Easy E, I agree exactly, we have a lot of UFC pros by the sounds of things on here, who granted, might be pretty tough against the average joe, but against a man who has wrestled against some of the toughest people ever on the planet, and probably, just probably, overheard a few tips from these guys on how to fight, I would be surprised if they could last a few minutes. This isnt a boxing match we are talking its  a fight, where if hogan grabs you its over u can fantasize about kicking him, and using fancy takedowns, but shit Hulk is just going to grab you and take you down.  And to the person who says his arms dont work anymore. They must be working damn well to lift the kind of weight he proably does in the gym.  How far are your egos going to go, u guys can take nash too in a fight, or big show?  Face it size and strength matters...a lot.

Well what you see in the ring and in real life are too different things.. The man goes half pace in the ring, granted.. but on Adrenaline, wouldn't he be scary? And just probably, he's got a little background in amateur wrestling. I've worked at a nite club as a doorman and I'm seen these little paper tiger guys try to mess with bouncers and have seen them taken away to hospital. Thats why they've introduced weight categories into MMA tournies. To anybody who thinks they're gonna run around and try to kick the knees out from a man who's been in the wrestling proffession for 20+ years and outweighs them by 100 pnds needs help. But then again, I'd have a good laugh over my popcorn sitting in the front row as some smark jumps the rail, barring he gets past security, and I watch as Hogan publicly executes him.

I'd say there is probably less than 1% of people on this board who could even put up a challenge to him. I'm not talking bringing weapons. I mean-a regular fight, two pissed off people attacking each other. You kick Hogan in the leg, granted he has had surgery, but I'm sure he leg presses in the gym and has pythons on his legs as well, he will likely laugh and either break one of your bones or throw you into something hard. Don't kid yourselves. Hogan could eat you for breakfast, even if you don't like him.

Guest easye46
If he wanted to, I'd do it.

Heck, if he ever reads this, you and me, Tough man contest, in the octagon thing.

I'm not arrogant, just truthful.  Heh, :P.

lol

Guest easye46
Our you could bust him in the head with your Internation Flaming Trophy. Hogan can't kick my ass. He has 50 pounds on me, but he can't kick my ass. I'm young, pretty, I hit hard and I'm in the best shape of my life.

Don't kid yourself chachy, There'd be 3 sounds. You hit Hogan, He hits you, you hit the ground.