TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Sure hogan is old and slow

This is why I start topics like this.  Everone runs down Hogan but everyone knows that your only hope if you hit him is to be able to run faster than him.  If not you are dead.  Same with Scott Steiner... could I take a shot at him and get away from him?  Maybe... but I don't know how fast he can run and IF he did catch me I have a feeling that I would be drinking Lays from a can.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Hey, did I say I could kick Hogan's ass? No. But I know how to own somebody in a fight that's bigger than you. Would I be strong enough to not have Hogan kick out of a front facelock? Hell no. I don't work out, and I'm not that athletic. But I do know how to beat him.

And maybe you should realize, easye, that winning a fighht against a near-50 year old man that can barely walk as-is isn't some HUGE fucking challenge...particularly since I'm willing to bet many people here partake in some forms of martial arts or wrestling...

Guest easye46
Hey, did I say I could kick Hogan's ass? No. But I know how to own somebody in a fight that's bigger than you. Would I be strong enough to not have Hogan kick out of a front facelock? Hell no. I don't work out, and I'm not that athletic. But I do know how to beat him.

And maybe you should realize, easye, that winning a fighht against a near-50 year old man that can barely walk as-is isn't some HUGE fucking challenge...particularly since I'm willing to bet many people here partake in some forms of martial arts or wrestling...

Point well taken, and yes I'm involved in MMA too, but realistically, granted if the scenario came up, I'd say the odds weren't favourable.

I have to agree with the guy with the kick ass Corino sig in that this is a stupid topic. But, to contradict myself, Hogan is not your average 50-year-old.

Exactly, lets take it one step further, McMahon is MID-FIFTIES, and would own any of us in a fight, its one thing to look good saying you know how to whip someones ass that is bigger than you, its another to take out a fighter face to face with huge muscles, who most likely has lots of "strategies" accumulated over the years to kick your ass.

Guest nWoScorpion

Power out matches Speed. (not the stuff you smoke).

Key factor, me. I'm more focused on just laying an asswhooping with punches then running around acting like a girl. I seriously doubt anyone could beat up Hogan in a fist fight.

Guest nWoScorpion

good luckkicking someone 6'8"-6'9" in the back of the head in a vertical state. LoL.

Guest Jobber of the Week
good luckkicking someone 6'8"-6'9" in the back of the head in a vertical state. LoL.

Remember the Sweet Chin Music to Diesel?

Hey. If it worked for Shawn Michaels....

Guest The Wicker Man

i'd just kick him in the balls and hope for the best. Knowing my luck though he'll Hulk Up on me and no-sell the rest of my offense.

Seriously though.... Does it matter if you could or couldnt beat hogan?  Beating someone in a fight does not make you a better person.. all it does is stroke the ego.

That's what I'm afraid of, Wicker.  I'd beat his ass down and just when you thought it was over, he'd Hulk Up, hit the big boot and legdrop and I'd have to sell it or I'd be in some serious shit.

BTW For everyone who keeps mentioning how stupid this topic is...if its such a stupid topic why are you reading it AND posting on it?

Guest dreamer420

I love for Hogan to give me the big boot and then the legdrop.  I wouldn't even kick out because joining the field of guys who have jobbed to Hulk Hogan would be an honor.

Guest alfdogg
BTW For everyone who keeps mentioning how stupid this topic is...if its such a stupid topic why are you reading it AND posting on it?

Because we have the right to let everyone know it's stupid.

Yeah, two people is EVERYONE.  And we didn't even comment on it.  If we said "Yeah I could kick Hogan's ass...and by the way, this topic is stupid", then your argument may have some kind of point, but as it is, it's just another way for you to insult someone.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I'd probably job to Hogan.  I wouldnt win even if I tried.

Guest J*ingus

Well, a couple of things about Hogan:

1. He's REALLY strong.  

2. Contrary to popular opinion, Hogan does indeed know a lot of holds and takedowns; he's just never used them in America in the past fifteen years.  

3. Don't you think that a guy who's been wrestling since the mid-70's, against some of the toughest & meanest the sport had to offer, would've picked up a couple of shoot tricks along the way?

i'd just kick him in the balls and hope for the best.

Well, by now those things are probably inside out, so you'd be better off kicking dirt in his eyes.

I've been involved in MMA for 4 years and I could run laps around the guy, but if he got his hands on me he would break me in half. Technique means nothing if you're outweighed by like 100 pnds man. Your fists and kicks would be nothings against the mans bulk. Get real.

I've seen Randy Couture (sp?) take out guys 75-100lbs bigger than him.