TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

New photo gallery up for 101 reasons not to be a

http://www.hollymoodentertainment.com/gallery/

Check it out. They've got screenshots from the "101 Reasons Not To Be A Pro Wrestler" film/documentary that feature New Jack, Vampiro, Chyna, Konnan, DDP, and others! The DVD itself also features Rikishi, Sean O'Haire, Psychosis, Sylvester Turkay (Kurt Angle's amateur wrestling rival/The Predator in UPW), Babi Slymm, and more talking about their experiences. Basically its a new age shoot interview. I've ordered a copy and it's shipping next week! The DVD features a shoot confrontation that almost turns to blows between New Jack and Vampiro, the Jack/Gypsy Joe match, and lots more. Anyone who's seen New Jack shoot know he's worth checking out. Add to it Nosawa trying to speak English, DDP blowing up at the interviewer, and Vamp talking about drugs and you got fucking entertainment! They accept Paypal so you can receive the DVD next week if you order now. The site also features clips from the movie and two trailers.

Lucha,

This movie/video, is this a piece that rips the likes of New Jack, Vampiro, Chyna, etc. ? Or is it a "look in the life" feature ala Beyond the Mat.

Because if it attempts at doing a "Beyond the Mat"-esque take at the dangers of pro wrestling, and stars the those previously mentioned, I think it loses ALL credibility, due to the fact that the "name" stars in the film are all known problem-workers.

Beyond the Mat's impact came from taking *superstars* such as Terry Funk, Mick Foley, Jake Roberts, etc., guys who became names, and then showing the ill-effects of the business when their career came to a close.

If this video is attempting to portray those mentioned workers in the same light, it's a fucking joke, and doesn't deserve your time in mentioning it.

Some info. would be great, thanks!

Click the link, dude.

ABOUT THE MOVIE

101 Reasons Not to be a Pro Wrestler is by far the most talked about pro wrestling movie since Beyond the Mat. Wrestling fans always want to know what pro wrestler really think about being fired, being held down, the creative process, ribs, mixed martial arts, setting up a match, backyard wrestling, forming a union, the monopoly of the pro wrestling industry, drugs and Vince McMahon.

101 Reasons Not to be a Pro Wrestler is a 3 hour long documentary filled with the biggest names in pro wrestling today such as New Jack, Vampiro, Diamond Dallas Page, Tylene Buck, Predator from Zero-One and MMA fame, Joanie Laurer (formerly known as Chyna), Psichosis, Nozawa, Babi Slymm, Sean O'haire, Fatu (formerly known as Rikishi), Konnan and more...

Much of what the wrestlers have to say is shocking and surprising, so get ready to hear the truth about the pro wrestling industry directly from some of the biggest names in the wrestling industry today.

Follow New Jack through the streets of Hollywood and experience what it's like to drink with Joanie Laurer out of the trunk of her car. You'll get to see exclusive footage of New Jack and Vampiro on the set of a commercial shoot that develops into a very risky situation and dramatic encounter between New Jack and Vampiro. 101 Reasons Not to be a Pro Wrestler is one of the biggest wrestling DVD's to ever be released, so make sure you order your copy now!

Also included in the 101 Reasons not to be a Pro Wrestler DVD movie is a never before released New Jack match that pits him against a 72 year old wrestling veteran that nearly breaks out into a full scale riot when New Jack legitimately attacks the old man with a chain, chairs and a metal baseball bat covered in barbed wire. The footage is insane!

The concept sounds intriguing, and I'm interested in anything with Vampiro in it since I used to work on his website after meeting him in 2000, and he's a genuinely awesome person, at least toward his fans.

Basically, they talk to bitter people, who discuss all the problems in the wrestling business. Then those bitter people talk like they are victims of all these problems and were never to blame. (Esp, Chyna)

Except New Jack, who after mentioning all the drugs in the business, says that he's done every one he's just mentioned.

Guest BrokenWings
Also included in the 101 Reasons not to be a Pro Wrestler DVD movie is a never before released New Jack match that pits him against a 72 year old wrestling veteran that nearly breaks out into a full scale riot when New Jack legitimately attacks the old man with a chain, chairs and a metal baseball bat covered in barbed wire. The footage is insane!

...what the fuck is this? I don't think this is the stabbing incident that was mentioned a while back, is it? If so, I don't recall it being mentioned the man is 72. What's the full story on this?

...what the fuck is this? I don't think this is the stabbing incident that was mentioned a while back, is it? If so, I don't recall it being mentioned the man is 72. What's the full story on this?

i think the stabbing incident was in florida and it was a kid, the kid was cool with it though. If i remember correctly

This incident New Jack talks about in his shoot, i only have the audio version. He said the crowd was really hick and kept calling him nigger...plus the guy was no selling him, no new jack went nuts. He said we attacked him with the bat, it sounded like a college baseball game. PING!

Favorite Quote from New Jack shoot : "Blue Meanie...I hope you die of AIDS within the next 6 months"

2nd fav: "...but those guys in TNA, I wish em all the best. nothing but the best.....I hope they go out to sea in a boat with a hole in it and die."

Guest crownofthorns13

They show a short clip of it on the trailer. The dude is OLD!!