TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

New skins available

If you haven't noticed, there's some new skins available. Check them out. There's a bar at the bottom of the screen that lets you choose between them.

Yeah, I forgot that the skins are only viewable by Mods and Admins, since they're still being worked on a bit. They're pretty nice.

And why the hell did this happen AGAIN?

Guest Failed Mascot

I think PK keeps spying on the work I'm doing elsewhere and then coming over here and says "Hey, why don't we do such and such...". I'm on to you like white on rice you bastard~!

In the next day or two, before monday night, we will enable the skins chosen so far to the public and allow you guys to vote Yea or nea for them.

I think PK keeps spying on the work I'm doing elsewhere and then coming over here and says "Hey, why don't we do such and such...". I'm on to you like white on rice you bastard~!

I have no idea what you're talking about.

*Hides plans for green "SmarkPit" skin*

I really do want to like the Canadian skin... and I do, so I use it for my blog. But for the forum, best I can tell, it does not indicate threads you contributed to vs. threads you did not. I find that important.

Guest Fook

For those of us not as self-obsessed as Venkman, the Canadian skin is great.

Ultimate Blue is the best of the new ones.

Gamers is the worst, Canada is a nice color scheme but I dont want to look at maple leaves and Canada all the time.

VBulletin screws a bunch of stuff up and doesnt even really seem like a skin.

Guest BrokenWings

Yeah, I'm using Ultimate Blue as well, and will alternate with the Canadian one at random.

Thanks, guys. The new skins are definitely appreciated.

More will becoming soon. We will also open a poll of which ones we should remove, then of the remaining ones, we will customize a bit and place the TSM Logo on them, as we have done with IPB's default Skin :)

This vBulletin one is neat. I like it. It's different.

Also, the gamer one would be so much better if I could actually read the text.

The Canadian skin is all red and pink and frilly and ghey... which works for its target audience I suppose

I vote for Ultimate Blue

T I M E P A R O D O X

You seem to be under the false impression I wanted him banned, punished, or something. Lighten up.

Er, you're the one who brought a thread to Site Feedback. If you didn't want to bring attention to him, then what exactly were you trying to do?

First of all, you seem to be under the false impression my John Cena thread was intended for anything other than attempts at comedy. I find it hilarious you didn't get that, especially considering what the very first thing I posted in that thread was:

1. Claiming Thuganomics was worthy of a graduate school program.

That really should have been an indication I wasn't taking it seriously at all. So then some guy posts just to piss me off, so I decided to play along. How should you have known I was just playing along? I posted this:

I'm not sure he'll come back now, seeing as how he obviously achieved his goal.

If his goal was to annoy me, he needs to find something to do with his time that is more challenging.

Apparently my big-ass anvil of subtlety was a little to difficult for you to understand.

Or maybe you misplaced your "big-ass anvil of subtlety" when you went all the way over the top by creating a thread in Site Feedback about it.

If his goal was to annoy me, he needs to find something to do with his time that is more challenging.

Yes, I quoted it twice, because it's that stupid. He needs to stop annoying you because it's easy?

Now, apparently some people got that I was kidding around, based on the first few responses in this very thread. Then thick-headed simpletons like you

</TheMikeSC>

(but not just you) come along and start to actually mount a serious argument that I was wrong to attack the guy. Well, I stand by the assessment that the guy was a troll, but I never advocated getting him banned since I actually was finding his antics amusing.

Once again, let's get back to the point you keep sidestepping. Why start the thread?

If you started it as a joke, then why bring it to Site Feedback, that untapped source of ha-ha for the whole forum, and say the guy was a troll?

Second, people (i.e. you) should think about not commenting on what goes on in a folder you admit you don't even post in.

Or what, are you going to reach across the internet and beat me up? Good lord.

You posted your shit in Site Feedback, that pretty much puts the scope of the discussion in site feedback. Which is the folder we're in.

how about one us blacks can relate to...you know, it can have bullet holes and marijuana all over, some pics of fat blonde white chicks, some pics of fatherless babies!