TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

ECW Heatwave '98: How much does the DVD go for?

B00005LOLI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I just looked on eBay and there aren't any listed (legit R1 releases I mean), and I don't see any as being sold over the past few weeks. I then went to Amazon, and some penis has one listed there but his price is $1,000 for it. How much do these realisticly go for?

I don't see it listed on there anymore though. It was the first, and only, ECW PPV that I was ever able to order and after all of this ECW stuff going on now, I'd really like to find that show. I'm amazed that there isn't a single copy on eBay.

Hold the phone I can sell my DVD for high high prices? Pioneer put no copy protection on it so I could just transfer the show to a VHS tape (yes kids, that's the extent of my copying skills... no DVD burners for me).

Interesting stuff

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Is the r2 fully uncut with all the intros and promos?

I just noticed someone sold the r1 as OOP on ebay for $30 buy-it-now so I might try the same thing and get the r2 to replace it.

I got the DVD off netflix a few months ago, so if you have that you can rent it and then if you have a DVD burner you can "acquire" your own copy of it.

Well, on eBay, there is one guy selling what looks like a legit version (it doesn't say what region but given that the guy is from California, I would assume R1) with a current bid of $36. Meanwhile, there is another guy selling it with a current bid of $1.25, but the only picture he shows is a blurry picture of the cover, so I can't tell if it's legit.

Guest DVD Spree

The Region 2 releases by Delta Music – while including just about every ECW show and PPV ever taped (as well as the Terry Funk retirement show from Beyond The Mat) – have horribly superimposed music dubbed over the licensed stuff. And the music is BAD – real Europop, disco-dancing public domain stuff.

The matches are all there, though.