GreatWhiteNope

One and Only "ECW: One Night Stand" Thread

Rate "ECW: One Night Stand"  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Rate "ECW: One Night Stand"

• Good
    • Mediocre
    • Bad

For the record; JBL and Orlando's commentary is hillarious and really points out to you how bad some of the ppv really was wrestling wise; despite being fucking awesome for what it was (a one night return of a niche wrestling promotion).

WWE has clearly changed since ONS though; so that is good.

Anyone ever find any info about the Collector's Edition being sold on DeepDiscountDVD.com I think Im going to order it if I cant find it at Best Buy this week

I'm not totally sure but could it be the version bundled with the Rise and Fall of ECW?

Maybe it is the uncensored version with all of the original music and no bleeps.That is wishful thinking though.Anyone who picks this up will have to pass the information along.

Anyone ever find any info about the Collector's Edition being sold on DeepDiscountDVD.com I think Im going to order it if I cant find it at Best Buy this week

I'm not totally sure but could it be the version bundled with the Rise and Fall of ECW?

That sounds about right. There had been rumours before the ONS PPV that WW_ was going to bundle the two together.

That sounds about right. There had been rumours before the ONS PPV that WW_ was going to bundle the two together.

I finally have an update, guys. DDDVD sent me an e-mail on the day of the supposed release of the DVD. It said that funds would be charged back to my account because they no longer carry that title.

So, my initial assumption is probably correct; they are pushing the release date back. No surprise, as there wasn't ANYTHING on the DVD. Nothing. No box art, no description. Meltz and Keller were dumbfounded.

I read at 441mania that the reason it was not sold was because the ONS dvd was selling so well on its own, there was no need for the bundle, so take that for what it's worth.