TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

ICE CREAM SURVEY

I was watching the food channel late last night due to nothing else being on and they had a special about the history of ice cream. and it led me to offer this survey.

What is your favorite kind of ice cream: Soft-serve ice cream or Store-Bought? (and no that "future" ice cream that they sell at carnivals and fairs doesn't count lol)

and what is your favoirte flavor of each?

If I am going to get soft serve I am hopefully that they have the twist flavor which is the Chocolate and Vanilla together.

store bought ice cream really depends on what my options are. If i am going say Ben and Jerry's I am going to be looking for something like Karmel Sutra. If I have to I will buy plain Vanilla and add my own stuff to it. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream is really good too.

Usually, store bought. Unless I can find a Carvel, then it's chocolate and vanilla swirl every time.

Carvel's one of the things I miss most about living in New York.

Chocolate soft-serve.

As far as hard ice cream goes, I like Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked or most brands' mint chocolate chip.

I saw this Ben & Jerry's chocolate-type flavored tonight that had this "mood ring" on it. When you touched the "mood ring" (design on package) it "changed".

I dig their Mint Chocolate Cookie.

Phish Food made me throw up. :(

Soft serve is icky to me, though I like soft serve frozen yogurt quite a bit.

I don't eat much ice cream, but when I do it's mint chocalate chip or pistacchio.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Isn't soft serve actually custard?  I prefer to good old fashion stuff myself.....hm cookies-n-cream.

Frozen custard is a totally different animal. Has eggs in it.

Guest sdfaulk
I was watching the food channel late last night due to nothing else being on and they had a special about the history of ice cream. and it led me to offer this survey.

What is your favorite kind of ice cream: Soft-serve ice cream or Store-Bought?  (and no that "future" ice cream that they sell at carnivals and fairs doesn't count lol)

and what is your favoirte flavor of each?

In parts of Nova Scotia soft -serve ice cream is actually frozen yogurt. but I like the ice milk variety dipped in Chocolat. I prefer theshops that make their own and especially if they have peanut butter and licourice.

Is it strange that i don't really like Ice Cream? I don't like cake or cookies ethier. I especially can't mix ice cream with anything such as cake. Foods can't touch other foods!

If i had to pick and Ice Cream i'd go with soft serve all the way. Plain ass vanilla is fine with me.

Guest sdfaulk
Is it strange that i don't really like Ice Cream? I don't like cake or cookies ethier. I especially can't mix ice cream with anything such as cake. Foods can't touch other foods!

If i had to pick and Ice Cream i'd go with soft serve all the way. Plain ass vanilla is fine with me.

Do you actually like any desserts at all? Foods touching other foods..does that mean the carrots can't touch the peas or potatoes on a plate or you just don't like foods mixed like casseroles. I am really curious about this.

Do you actually like any desserts at all?

I don't know, i can't think of anything i really like. If I HAD to eat a dessert, i'd choose ice cream. But i'd rather just eat a meal and be done with it.

Foods touching other foods..does that mean the carrots can't touch the peas or potatoes on a plate or you just don't like foods mixed like casseroles. I am really curious about this.

I like casseroles and such. I meant if my plate has food on it. Let's say Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, and cornbread. None of those foods can touch each other on the plate. If they touch i won't eat them(just the part that mixed). All my food has to be seperate, is that strange?

I just tried a new Breyers ice cream flavor called "bannana bananza" it is real bananan flavored ice cream with fudge swirls and fudge chunks. It freakin rules. I higly suggest you try this one.

Eh, I don't have a preference, really. If I get soft-serve, it's always chocolate. Frozen custard is a little tastier than plain old soft ice cream, I've found.

For store-bought stuff, I'll usually try some weird Ben & Jerry's flavor, but it's hard to go wrong with mint chocolate chip.

Carnavaliz, I'm like you ... well, when it comes to desserts, at least. I haven't had ice cream in like 2 years, and even then only had it because the girl I was dating bought two cones as a romantic surprise kind of thing. I have cake maybe once a year, if that often. And I never have pies.

It's not necessarily an eating healthy thing, either ... it's just not something that I grew up eating so it's not hard for me not to now.

Carnavaliz, I'm like you ... well, when it comes to desserts, at least.  I haven't had ice cream in like 2 years, and even then only had it because the girl I was dating bought two cones as a romantic surprise kind of thing.  I have cake maybe once a year, if that often.  And I never have pies.

It's not necessarily an eating healthy thing, either ... it's just not something that I grew up eating so it's not hard for me not to now.

I alos dont eat ice cream often. infact I didnt eat any for like 6 months this past year. I have really cut down on snack foods in order to have a healthier diet and lose weight and it works. (40 plus pounds lighter in 9 months w/o working out lol)

It's a little off topic..but can be considered a desert. cookies....i hate em. brownies suck too.

If I buy ice cream from the store it is either going to end up being a Ben & Jerry's pint or just a pack of assorted Drumsticks.

Lately I have been addicted to Cold Stone Creamery with the weather getting hotter and all......

Have you tried Albertsons brand French Vanilla? It's awesome!!!

Anyhow the other day I had a soft-serve vanilla cone at Foster's Freeze.