TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mosaicv2

Can anyone have the deceny

Guest Mosaicv2

Please, I couldn't have no chance on ordering the PPV since it was nearly $35 bucks and I've been tendy on the cable bill these days. Yeah I know wait for the fricking DVD, but I can't... so if anyone have a chance or does anybody know another website that does have a recap of the show, I would really appreciate it, thanx.

Guest Mosaicv2

Yeah but most of their recaps really suck and don't really theorize the complex of the show. I mean a recap that have a rating on the matches and segments and totally mark-out at the end of it.

Guest Mosaicv2
their recaps really suck and don't really theorize the complex of the show.

...what?

I meant (if can really understand) the true feel of the show, WWE.com just randomize it and makes quick paragraphs of certain occurnces. And meanwhile in Smartmarks.com or Lordsofpain they make it more interesting and make you feel like you are their. So that's why I think the WWE.com's recap sucked, sok?

Just go to:

wrestling.insidepulse.com

Keith has his rant there, along with Hyatte's take on it in the Midnight News, plus various other internet nobodies offer their opinion.

Dames: One Night Stand... review!  TSMub TSMub TSMub!

The Table EN FUEGO~!

I honestly would, but I don't have a copy of it and I can't seem to download it. The servers at PWTorrents were swarmed for days...

Dames

I wanna write the TSM review. Let me, please. Just let me find the rest of the show. I've got up through Tanaka/Awesome and the Heyman shoot and all that. If someone could help me out I'd totally have a review up for TSM by Monday morning, if not Sunday morning.

How is there even a discussion about this? Pretty much every wrestling website around reviewed the show; 411, insidepulse, Onlineonslaught, the Oratory, Meltzer, and Pwinsider, just to name a few. Use your brain, don't be lazy, and stop bothering everyone with stupid posts.