TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crownofthorns13

Matt Hardy Reality Show

Guest crownofthorns13

Here's the link:

www.thematthardyshow.com/intro/

He actually shoots at a poster of Lita. I might have had the same reaction when I was 15.

**I realize this might be in the wrong forum. Mods please move if necessary

What a freakin emo fag. Lita should be glad she fucked edge.

Guest BrokenWings

Who was that girl? Is that his new chick? If so, he should be glad she fucked Edge too, because she's much hotter.

at this point I think he's just milking it. The fans still chant "you screwed Matt" and the like, so he's running with it.

Also (about the reality show thing), isn't he under a no-compete clause still? What else is he gonna do with his time?

I knoe I said I don't care anymore, but this changed my mind. This is both the most hilarious, and the most depressing thing I've seen in ages. Once again, I don't blame Amy for cheating on this fucker.

Guest BrokenWings

Agreed. Out of sight, out of mind. He's just making sure people won't forget about him in the ninety days he's out of the picture, and giving them a reason to cheer his return.

This is all really weird. I thought the whole thing was "Lita and I can't be in a relationship anymore, but we're trying to get through this as people?"

Because that was what they were saying when someone came up with pictures of the both of them at a concert. Either he's just being an attention whore now or this is all a work.

Guest Fishyswa

He's an unemployed wrestler with name value, a website and an underdog story to build off of. Is anyone really taking this seriously?

I thought it would have been funny if Matt Hardy had a weekly show like the whiner Adam Sandler played on SNL that was dumped by his girl.

Every week Matt would bitch about Lita dumping him and that Edge is feces and then he would prank call Edge and Lita. Afterwards he'll have some indie jobber come out dressed up like Edge and Matt would beat the shit out of him.

Then at the end of the show Jeff would come out and read his poems and play some of his "music."

Guest JMA

Sometimes I wonder if Edge has ever gotten his ass kicked by any of Matt's friends.