TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Smackdown Thread: 6/16/05

Guest Askewniverse

Pffft. If people wanted free chocolate, they could have gone to Chocolate World, which is right next to the Giant Center. You go in, take a free tour to see how Hershey's chocolate is made, and get candy at the end.

Oh, man. Melina just used the dreaded "f" word. The one you never say to a female.

Guest Askewniverse
Michelle seems to be stuffing her bra, or she got implants.

She's the blonde one, right? Or was she one of the Diva Search finalists?

Guest Fishyswa

"Oh, man. Melina just used the dreaded "f" word. The one you never say to a female."

FDS?

Guest Fishyswa

That was just a bit too unbelievable. JBL can kick out of a last ride getting pinned right away but Taker can't kick out of the RKO after a delay.

Who was supposed to be the monster like face again?

That was just a bit too unbelievable. JBL can kick out of a last ride getting pinned right away but Taker can't kick out of the RKO after a delay.

Who was supposed to be the monster like face again?

Well, the Last Ride isn't Taker's main finisher anymore.

Now, if JBL kicked out of the TOMBSTONE, that would be another story.

...cool, a quick package about Smackdown next week for Eddie/Rey!

Guest Fishyswa

That's how you make people care about pay off matches with a commercial.

And when was the last time someone kicked out of the last ride?

Guest Askewniverse
"Oh, man. Melina just used the dreaded "f" word. The one you never say to a female."

FDS?

Fat.

That will teach you to cheap shot someone on PPV, JBL! Kicking out of a Last Ride, giving Taker his first televised pinfall loss since WrestleMania 20. I hope you learned your lesson!

So, a Chokeslam and a Last Ride won't take him down against the Undertaker...

but an FU 9 minutes in ends his 8 month Title Reign?

Dames

That will teach you to cheap shot someone on PPV, JBL! Kicking out of a Last Ride, giving Taker his first televised pinfall loss since WrestleMania 20. I hope you learned your lesson!

It's not something we didn't expect, unfortunately, because Vince still likes JBL.

Dames I thought that exact same thing watching the show tonight. I was like "Okay JBL is kicking out of all this shit UT is doing to him, but yet jobs quietly to ONE FU from Cena??"

These shows this week have been so horrible. It's a mix of a couple of things: 1. I'm still hungover from the ECW PPV and don't care about any of this crap on Raw of SMDN right now. 2. The draft is killing the shows right now, Smackdown especially. They have no world champ on the show right now, there's really no issues, and even the one good feud they had (Eddie/Rey) has petered out for a variety of reasons.

Surprised no one mentioned the JBL promo badmouthing ECW. Anyone else wondering what it meant for ECW's future on the show?

I enjoyed Smackdown this week...I thought JBL vs UT was really good, personally, other than the finish with Orton using the RKO...seemed like it could've been done a little more convincingly.

You know, I really like MNM. That whole segment with Heidenreich was pretty funny with them mocking the divas and Heidenreich's walk. That and Melina saying "What are you gonna do? Ask me to be your friend?" followed by Heienreich's saddened "Maybe." They're probably the best tag team since Haas and Benjamin split.

I also thought JBL/UT was good with a nice final five minutes. Looks like we'll revive the Orton/UT feud, so that way JBL is free to feud with Benoit. SD could have a promising future if they get a couple more decent-great workrate guys like Edge and Benjamin in the draft.