TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Jack Bauer will save the day again..

BANFF - A movie based on the Fox series 24 is in the works. But whether it will be shot in real-time is still up for consideration, says the show's Canadian director/producer Jon Cassar.

"The last I heard, the first hour will not be in real-time, but then something big will happen and real time will kick in. It still has to be worked out -- it's at a stage where they need to write it."

I dunno...what could happen in the movie that won't happen in the TV Series itself..?

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2005/06/16/1090439.html' target='_blank'>

Jack has to sleep with a hot terrorist to get information.

Swearing, and lots of it.

Hell, I'd see it no matter what. Not sure if it's a good idea or not, but I would be there opening night.

Jack has to sleep with a hot terrorist to get information.

Swearing, and lots of it.

Hell, I'd see it no matter what. Not sure if it's a good idea or not, but I would be there opening night.

Last season's DVD had the preview with him sleeping with Audrey Raines and there was some use of language that they couldnt get away with on TV.

They should use my idea....

Release 12 2hr movies over the span of a year, I'm convinced the cost of the picture will be recouped over the grosses of the 12 flicks.

Still I'd go see this, instead of "WHERE IS THE BOMB!!!!" we'll get "WHERE IS THE FUCKING BOMB MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

Guest Fook

I'd like to see how Jack Bauer would interrogate someone without the confines of tv censors.

They should use my idea....

Release 12 2hr movies over the span of a year, I'm convinced the cost of the picture will be recouped over the grosses of the 12 flicks.

That would be great if people were dedicated enough to watch all 12. Sadly, once a person misses one movie, they're less likely to be there for the next.

"I can get my own FUCKING job, Erin".

Jack Bauer to Erin Driscoll in the Season 4 preview on the Season 3 DVD.

I marked out.

HARD.

Dames