TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The Great Angle Bash Booking Thread

Just so I'm straight on what the Great Angle Bash card is going to look like, I figured this thread would be a good idea.

I'm going to be posting the show this month. So send everything to me.

To start off:

OAOAST Heavyweight Championship

Tony Brannigan© vs. Axel

"Champion vs. Champion"

OAOAST 24/7 Championship & OAOAST Italian Championship

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican (OAOAST 24/7 Champion with The Lightning Crew) vs. John "Rock Hard" Brickston (OAOAST Italian Champion)

OAOAST World Tag Team Title

New New Midnight Express vs. Skt8er Boiz ©

Edit: This match may not happen after all. Depends.

Edited by Tony149

Ayane Mitsui

vs.

Lindsay Gonzalez

and

Otaku II, Mike "The Punisher" Guerriero, "The Sheriff" Tony Capella, and Ayane Mitsui

vs.

Asmodai, Mephisto, Belial, and Lilith

in a Survivor match

I made up the concept of the match, if there's something else called that, I'll come up with something else, but my idea is two wrestlers start, then when one is pinned, the next memeber of the team goes in until one team is eliminated, but no tags can be made

Guest SP-1

James "SpiderPoet" Cone will be in attendance, taking a chance to leave the corporate office and say hi to some old friends in the back.

That is all.

Hoff vs. Drek Stone. No interference, straight up, one-on-one. If Drek wins, he throws his lot in with Drek and the GPX. If Hoff wins, he's free to make up his own mind on where he stands.

If Drek wins, he throws his lot in with Drek and the GPX.

That's "he" as in Hoff, I believe.

I just sent a promo...the beginning isn't my best stuff, but hopefully I redeemed myself with the ending.

No Heavyweight Title match means no show getting posted yet.

Though I can write up a quick Damaramu/Ryan Smith thingie that would fill the spot....

Yeah, I was kidding until I realized there were certainly worse ideas. :)

It's not as though we couldn't edit it in tomorrow. I mean, if you have everything else. No disrspect to Tony or Adam, but that's just a really easy fix, and I'm itchin' for some show.

But if you're still missing a lot, then no.

You want me to fly out to New York and kick your ass? Then that's the route to go.

I wish this month was an Emperor of Death tournament, so I could post the results I have so far without worrying about making anything logical.

But alas.

The show is officially not going to be posted until tomorrow morning, at the earliest.

I do not have the Axel/Tony match. I do not have the Tag Team Fatal Fourway match. I do not have the Women's title Fatal Fourway match. I do not have this Tom Livingston vs. Cuban Wall match. I do not have this James Cone segment. I do not have many things, among of which are the two top matches of the night. And they haven't come yet. Well, unfortunately, I don't have countless hours to sit here and wait for you guys to come up with the stuff on time. I'm not going to post a show with two of the biggest matches missing. It's happened before. People have bitched because of it. So I'm not stepping into that trap.

I'm going to try to post the show tomorrow morning. I'm going to be gone for the day, so if I don't have the stuff by 8 AM EST, the show will wait until tomorrow night. If I don't have the stuff by tomorrow night, then it will be Tuesday afternoon. And so on. I'm not going to slap my name on a half-assed posted show. So either, I'm going to get the big matches I've been waiting for, or the show is going to continue to wait.

Deadlines are put in place for a reason. So we all don't get screwed because a certain few can't get their stuff in at a reasonable time. I'm sure people have good excuses. I know I've been stuck in a similar situation before where you try desperately to finish a match, and you just seem to be running out of time. But at least drop me a damn line. Tony took the time to tell me he wouldn't have the NNMX/Sk8ter Boiz match for tonight, which saved me the time of having to wait around for it. Tell me why your stuff is going to be late and when I could expect it. Don't leave me sitting here all night, waiting for a match that is never going to come. And you know what, when you don't meet up with the deadline, you fuck over everyone who has been waiting to read the show.

Yeah, let's hope this doesn't happen again the next time I post a show. Because this is bullshit.

Edited by NY Untouchable

Eh, never mind. I meant what I said mostly in jest, but I don't want to be an ass.

Edited by Hoff

And just for the record, one of my matches isn't actually a match because I ran out of time. So I had to change my plans and come up with something else. Ironically, only so I could get my stuff in on time. So to say I'm, like NYU, not all that happy...would be a slight understatement.

Sign in to follow this