TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

RVD Shoots, HHH Travels, Tapes Bought...

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Not to take away from the Observer newsbits that will probably be posted tomorrow, but there is some interesting stories in the back of this weeks issue.

One is that Triple H & Stephanie rent mobile homes on the weekend to travel from city to city to see if they can still travel and start a family at the same time. Ric Flair often travels with them, and while on the road a fan brought them a tape of an old St. Louis TV show, and they loved it so much that they have insisted on Vince buying the the tape library.

The other is how everyone has respect for Rob Van Dam for saying how he feels in interviews, and how he is able to sometimes get away with it, even though it probably has hurt him sometimes. And how there's a story that Van Dam dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Van Dam then pulled H's arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been smoking dope while you were burying me behind my back."

rather strange news.

there's a story that Van Dam dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Van Dam then pulled H's arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been smoking dope while you were burying me behind my back."

Which furthers my respect and admiration for RVD.

Guest Coffey

Too bad Van Dam's transition moves are the shits. WWE style has hampered him moreso than most. Without the usage of tables and crowd spots, he's really hindered.

I like RVD. I've liked him for a long time. I can't deny that I marked for him in ECW. I can't deny that he was over in WWE. I would even go as far as to say that WWE dropped the ball with him. That being said, if I never had to see another shitty Rob forearm, I wouldn't complain.

If WWE are going to use him, they shouldn't limit him. Let him get over on his own if they're going to use him. That's when he's at his best anyway.

there's a story that Van Dam dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Van Dam then pulled H's arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been smoking dope while you were burying me behind my back."

Which furthers my respect and admiration for RVD.

:huh: Wouldn't a company like WWE drug test for THC? Didn't Brian Christopher get released for having it through the Canadien border (I know a little different).

Guest Fook

Their policy seems to be more of a "don't ask don't tell" approach.

Brian Christopher being arrested pretty much forced their hand, so they had to act in order to save face.

Guest Vitamin X
The other is how everyone has respect for Rob Van Dam for saying how he feels in interviews, and how he is able to sometimes get away with it, even though it probably has hurt him sometimes. And how there's a story that Van Dam dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Van Dam then pulled H's arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been smoking dope while you were burying me behind my back."

That's such bullshit. Fuck, this shit is made even more obvious to folks who've been away from wrestling and thus, "smark/insider" news, even though I could still have spotted this crap a long time ago. I can't believe you guys actually buy this crap. It's obviously made to appease smark perspectives on wrestlers.

That's such bullshit. Fuck, this shit is made even more obvious to folks who've been away from wrestling and thus, "smark/insider" news, even though I could still have spotted this crap a long time ago. I can't believe you guys actually buy this crap. It's obviously made to appease smark perspectives on wrestlers.

we have a winner!!

Guest JericholicEdgeHead

Hopefully Flair and HHH showed that Classic St. Louis "Chase" Wrestling tape to Stephanie while in the "mobile home".. to see how great old-school was and maybe she & HHH will try to get WWE back to a more "Wrestling based" show because of watching the old school stuff.

One can only dream.... right?

There's a story that Booker T dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Booker then pulled H's arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been robbing your house while you were burying me behind my back."

There's a story that Kane dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Kane then pulled H's arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been trying to drive stick shift and raping Katie Vick while you were burying me behind my back."

Guest Coffey

There's a story that 2 Cold Scorpio disappeared on a RAW, and Jim Ross was looking for him. Jim Ross eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Scorpio then pulled Ross' arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been playing jump rope with my donkey dick while you were burying me behind my back."

There's a story that Jake Roberts dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Jake Roberts then pulled H's arm off of him, and told him "You know where I have been, I've been smoking crack while you were burying me behind my ba...DO YOU HAVE SOME CRACK?!?"

If it's in this week's Observer, this would be the second time that an "insider" has made reference to this incident. Wade Keller mentioned something like this on one of his audio reports. His version was that HHH tries to act like one of the boys whenever he is around talent, rather than a company guy. They couldn't find RVD one night when creative was going over the show with talent and HHH found RVD outside "smoking" with a few other guys. HHH put his arm around Van Dam and RVD told him to stop pretendiing like he's one of the boys, nobody buys it and people know he'll just bury them behind his back to Vince. The talent respected RVD for being up front with HHH. So this would be the second time a story like this was referenced, once by Keller and now apparently by Meltzer.

Too bad Van Dam's transition moves are the shits. WWE style has hampered him moreso than most. Without the usage of tables and crowd spots, he's really hindered.

I like RVD. I've liked him for a long time. I can't deny that I marked for him in ECW. I can't deny that he was over in WWE. I would even go as far as to say that WWE dropped the ball with him. That being said, if I never had to see another shitty Rob forearm, I wouldn't complain.

If WWE are going to use him, they shouldn't limit him. Let him get over on his own if they're going to use him. That's when he's at his best anyway.

He should have won the Triple Threat at NWO.

There's a story that Chris Benoit dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Benoit told him "Oh, sorry, I went back to the locker room to do some more stretches." Benoit and HHH then went to prepare for their segment. No one knows why this was reported.

Surely you mean No Mercy?

Surely you mean No Mercy?

Yeps, it was No Mercy. My bad.

There's a story that Chris Masters dissapeared on a RAW, and Triple H was looking for him. Triple H eventually found him, put his arm around him, and said, "Where have you been?" Masters told him "Oh, sorry, I went to TheSmartMarks.com, and went on their boards, and saw how long running this thread is going with the repetitive usage of the newsbit saying that RVD said something to you. Then I realized how repetitive it is getting, and then I realized it's just like you HHH.." No one knows why this was reported.

I think if RVD hadn't been busting people open left and right they would have put the title on him at No Mercy. Thing is, he had pissed off so many people in the back that they didn't want to rankle feathers by putting the title on a guy who was "dangerous." So in other words they were booking to appease guys in the back rather than the fans in the arena.

Thing is, if they had done this it might have been RVD cleaning up dogshit instead of Jericho...and lord knows I wouldn't wanna see that.

Actually, Austin should have pinned Angle at No Mercy while RVD was selling his ribs after hitting the Five Star Frog Splash, setting up RVD's title win at Survivor Series in a 1-on-1 match.

I've been saying that since before No Mercy 01 ever happened.

Actually JHawk that was what a lot of people were saying at the time. Instead the decided to pull the plug on the Invasion angle and simply jettisoned what to me was a compelling Austin/RVD angle.

I think if RVD hadn't been busting people open left and right they would have put the title on him at No Mercy.  Thing is, he had pissed off so many people in the back that they didn't want to rankle feathers by putting the title on a guy who was "dangerous."  So in other words they were booking to appease guys in the back rather than the fans in the arena.

Thing is, if they had done this it might have been RVD cleaning up dogshit instead of Jericho...and lord knows I wouldn't wanna see that.

And whats new about that.

Come on, wrestling is a dangerous sport. Throwing around a human being can lead to accidents. His gimmick is that hes extreme. And I cant remembering him busting that many people open, but what do you expect, if hes always in hardcore matches at that time.

Guest Robot Bastard

There's a story that the Invisible Man dissapeared on a RAW, and

Not to take away from the Observer newsbits that will probably be posted tomorrow, but there is some interesting stories in the back of this weeks issue.

One is that Triple H & Stephanie rent mobile homes on the weekend to travel from city to city to see if they can still travel and start a family at the same time. Ric Flair often travels with them, and while on the road a fan brought them a tape of an old St. Louis TV show, and they loved it so much that they have insisted on Vince buying the the tape library.

That whole thing sounds like a crock of shit..