TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Slammiversary ME Spoiler

Apparently according to Wade Keller, Jarrett was throwing a fit all week, because Dixie Carter kept vetoing any notion of Jarrett regaining the belt at Slammiversary, so instead of jobbing Jarrett just took himself out of the match.

Guest dreamer420

Could TNA actually fire Jeff Jarrett? Could be what the promotion needs to win back viewers and fire up the workers.

Guest *KNK*

Since Jarrett threw his fit, Dixie really should just stick it to Jarrett and put the title on Raven tonight.

I wouldn't expect a title switch. Dixie wants to really make AJ's reign a long and legitimate one. Not that that's bad.

Hell, Raven finally getting honest main event treatment? Jarrett OUT of the picture (at least for now)? Seems like TNA is finally getting their shit together.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

RAVEN IS NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

MY LIFE IS NOW WORTH A DAMN AGAIN.

I'm gonna go get drunk and celebrate.

I'm just wondering why they decided to take the title off AJ so soon. Didn't he just win it at the last PPV? I guess the long-standing tradition of AJ being TNA's token transitional champion will continue.

I am NOT complaining about Raven getting the title though. It's long overdue, and I'm glad Raven is finally getting the respect he deserves. Heres to a long title reign!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest *KNK*

What I want to know, Did Dixie do this just to piss off Jarrett or because she wanted the title on Raven?

Honestly, I would have liked Raven to have chased the title but this is good.

Guest dreamer420

Awesome. Nice to see Raven holding a world title again. He deserves the spot and has been working his ass off for TNA since his arrival.

One has to wonder if this will lead to another Jarrett ego-fuck like their title match debacle from the spring of '03? Who could forget Jarrett taking 3 Raven Effect's, as well as the finisher of nearly every major heel on the roster, and still kicking out?

Here's hoping Dixie Carter continues to hold her ground against Jarrett, and veto him getting the belt back. TNA desperately needs to get some other heels and fresh matches into the title picture and stop letting daddy's boy run with the belt all the time.

I'm beginning to like Dixie more and more, even though I don't really know who she is. All I know is that she's a wrestling fan, has faith in TNA, and will stand up to Jeff Jarrett. Probably a last second decision to put the belt on Raven, but I'm happy with it.

Guest *KNK*

I'm still confused how she even took the position considering I never heard of her until now.

Is she a part of Panda? Im still lost.

Guest *KNK*

Did she have any prior history with wrestling or was she just a fan who decided to take matters into her own hands?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

RAVEN IS NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

MY LIFE IS NOW WORTH A DAMN AGAIN.

I'm gonna go get drunk and celebrate.

As a member of flock since its inception, I couldnt have said it better than myself Magus.

I'm just wondering why they decided to take the title off AJ so soon.  Didn't he just win it at the last PPV?  I guess the long-standing tradition of AJ being TNA's token transitional champion will continue.

I am NOT complaining about Raven getting the title though.  It's long overdue, and I'm glad Raven is finally getting the respect he deserves.  Heres to a long title reign!

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

I feel sorry for AJ. JJ has fucked him over again. I think Raven was made champ just to spite JJ. What a pussy. I was hoping that I would come in here saying what a man JJ was, in not being a bitch about AJ becoming the KotM. But nooooooooo, he has to pull himself out of the match. I dare anybody to try and defend him. You dont refuse to job in wrestling, thats just not 1 thing that you do. HBK lost my respect. JJ lost my respect. I wasnt a fan of JJ, I admit, but I respected him for what he was. I agree, he should have lost the title at Slam, in a 1 year anniversary KotM. He should have lost the title to Brown, but he should have given it to him ages ago.

What I want to know, Did Dixie do this just to piss off Jarrett or because she wanted the title on Raven?

Honestly, I would have liked Raven to have chased the title but this is good.

I wanted him to chase it too. Raven would have wanted that too. He was setting up. Going for it alone, guerilla style. Now just give the man the mike and let him cut a gut wrenching face promo saying something like, when you least expect something in life, it turns up. When you work your ass off, you just dont get it. Thats FN life.

I remember the very first time I saw ECW, Raven was cutting a promo wearing the ECW World Title and I *knew* this guy was important just based on that at the time.

Here's hoping he's allowed to shine in the next few months. Too bad they don't have TV right now.

Dames

I remember the very first time I saw ECW, Raven was cutting a promo wearing the ECW World Title and I *knew* this guy was important just based on that at the time. 

Here's hoping he's allowed to shine in the next few months.  Too bad they don't have TV right now.

Dames

Hell make sure that you know about his long reign. :D

I wonder how certain JJ marks will justify Jeff wanting the belt back so soon.

good question

Hey, I'll throw this out there: anyone know how long Raven has on his contract? With WWE contacting other ECW guys for a possible ECW long term revival (hey, supposedly SABU is meeting up wih Vince today, and you know it can't be to be a Raw or smackdown performer), is this a bone TNA is gibing to Raven so he doesn't bol6 if contacted when his contract is up? Just throwing it out ther...

Hey, I'll throw this out there: anyone know how long Raven has on his contract? With WWE contacting  other ECW guys  for a possible ECW long term revival (hey, supposedly SABU is meeting up wih Vince today, and you know it can't be to be a Raw or smackdown performer), is this a bone TNA is gibing to Raven so he doesn't bol6 if contacted when his contract is up? Just throwing it out ther...

I dont think so, especially since Raven opted for Hardcore Homecoming over ONS.

Raven didn't choose Hardcore Homecoming over One Night Stand. TNA just wouldn't let him compete on One Night Stand, so it was either Hardcore Homecoming or nothing.

Guest Desperate Housewife

In exchange for TNA workers doing ONS, TNA wanted the rights to the New Age Outlaw's name, the Billy Gunn and Road Dogg names, and, allegedly, they wanted the WWE to promote TNA in the same way they promoted ECW back in 97

In exchange for TNA workers doing ONS, TNA wanted the rights to the New Age Outlaw's name, the Billy Gunn and Road Dogg names, and, allegedly, they wanted the WWE to promote TNA in the same way they promoted ECW back in 97

That was something some suggested, I don't think they actually asked that. Didn't need to be done anyways, as WWE doesn't hold the rights to New Age Outlaws anymore.

According to Jerry Lynn, the reason they weren't used is because WWE didn't trust the TNA workers for whatever reason.

Guest Desperate Housewife

I wouldn't put it past certain people in the TNA Office suggesting that they try and injure WWE guys

I wouldn't put it past certain people in the TNA Office suggesting that they try and injure WWE guys

And why not the other way round?

About the names, the fans are popping even though they are not called Mr Ass and Road Dogg. They know who they are.

VKM though could have let The Outlaw use Billy Gunn though at least, given the number of years of loyal service.