TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

OAO Raw Thread (6-20-05): Angle v. Some Big Guy

I'm supposed to cheer for Kane because he tombstones priests? Granted, I'm not very religious, but that just seems stupid.

We're suppossed to cheer the fact that Kane is back as "The Monster" insted of "The Emo"

Why am I supposed to feel sorry for Kane anyway? He pretty much forced Lita into pregnancy and marraige.

Loved Psycho Vicky again...but...

...are they trying to give Christy an Incredible Hulk/She-Hulk gimmick? You know..."Don't get me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry" kinda thing?

Guest RadioBurning

You see him get in some facial stroking as the guy ran off to call 911?

I'm supposed to cheer for Kane because he tombstones priests? Granted, I'm not very religious, but that just seems stupid.

We're suppossed to cheer the fact that Kane is back as "The Monster" insted of "The Emo"

Why am I supposed to feel sorry for Kane anyway? He pretty much forced Lita into pregnancy and marraige.

Why do people ask this every week?

It's wrestling.

And yes, that is a simple enough answer.

Guest JMA

What if I don't care about either Kane? I mean, nothing against Kane, but most of his feuds in the last year have been fucking awful. That's not his fault, but it seems to always happen to him. Now he's in a feud that no one cares about except the Powers That Be.

If you're not going to have anybody actually blade, don't have them fake bleed.

Of course, back of the head, yah--but Victoria shouldn't have to sneak attack *and* use a weapon for the non-wrestler chick.

Let's hope the next Diva Winner is willing to try as much as Hemme at least.

Victoria & Trish vs. Christy and the New Diva Bitch! SummerSlam.

Book it.

NOW.

Dames

Guest Askewniverse
...are they trying to give Christy an Incredible Hulk/She-Hulk gimmick?  You know..."Don't get me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry" kinda thing?

Well, she is green.

Loved Psycho Vicky again...but...

...are they trying to give Christy an Incredible Hulk/She-Hulk gimmick?  You know..."Don't get me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry" kinda thing?

Kwee-Wee~!!!!!

Why do people ask this every week?

It's wrestling.

And yes, that is a simple enough answer.

Because I can.