TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

OAO Raw Thread (6-20-05): Angle v. Some Big Guy

Since we're wasting streaks like no tomorrow, I want Chris Masters to do a Masterlock Challenge against Steve Austin. Then, I want Eric Bischoff to declare tonight's show 'WrestleMania 21.5' so The Undertaker can lose to Val Venis.

I worked until about 10...what was the Asshole American comment?

Did anyone else notice an EMT asked Cristy what her name was, then another said "Cristy' about 10 seconds later?

I have to think Hussan might get drafted. He's as good as Goldberg post win streak now.

Plus, that's a huge push to Cena. HHH or Batista's going to SD.

This is such bullshit. Not only did it not make sense for Cena to end the streak, but they aren't even talking about it or building it up as a huge deal.

Ending the streak was just a pawn for this WWE Championship feud...

I forgot that Austin hasn't put himself over an active wrestler tonight.

We still got the Masterlock Challenge to go, too.

Hmmmmmeh...

Considering how poorly booked this program had been I'm fully expecting Angle to dominate Batista until HHH attacks Angle to help Dave win, and then beats up both of them.

I'm surprised WWE isn't mentioning the fact Cena got his first WWE victory against Jericho and that Cena pinned Jericho at Vengeance 2002.

you can't be serious

And speaking of continuity, didn't Jericho get totally jobbed out to Hassan a couple months ago? Why should we take him seriously against Cena if Cena beats Hassan like he's a Heat jobber?

Considering that nearly all of the finalists from last years Diva Search are currently in the WWE, what the hell is the point of this dumbass competition?

It seems as though (once again) the main qualifying attribute these women need to possess is the ability to hit on Coach as seem convincing.

Considering that nearly all of the finalists  from last years Diva Search are currently in the WWE, what the hell is the point of this dumbass competition?

Winner gets to be on Raw regularly and in Playboy.

Loser might get to be a Raw announcer *maybe*, but the rest of the losers get stuck on the B show.

I think they're trying to make us forget about STING!

Edited. :D

I dunno their names, but that chick who did the standing backflip and the chick that PICKED UP Coach in the contest recap video were both pretty impressive.