TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card for Monday, June 27, 2005!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, JUNE 27TH, 2005, LIVE FROM BUCHAREST NATIONAL STADIUM IN BUCHAREST, ROMANIA!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

Bucharest National Stadium seats 60,120 people. It is, like many of the other stadia we’ve visited, a track; seats will be placed on the infield, as always.

All matches due to their markers by 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, etc. All materials (marked matches, promos, post-puberty [ie, useless] Romanian gymnasts) due to Chuck Woolery by:

10:00 Eastern

9:00 Central

8:00 Mountain

7:00 Pacific

MAIN EVENT – THREE-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS COLLIDE!

Toxxic vs. Danny Williams

~ This match is definitely going to be one for the history books, as Toxxic said when he put the idea in Tom Flesher’s head. Toxxic, still looking oddly naked without the SWF World Championship, is reminding everyone how capable and marketable he is; Danny Williams, meanwhile, doesn’t need an excuse to rumble through the main event and crack his opponent’s orbital bones. Really, though, how will fellow 3-time World Champion El Luchadore Magnifico react to this?

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Chuck Woolery

SUB-MAIN EVENT - TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Martial Law © vs. Wild and Dangerous

~ It’s only fair – Wild and Dangerous’ team defeated Martial Law’s on Lockdown. Really, it would be silly to make them do anything else to prove they deserve a rematch for the titles they lost to Martial Law.

Rules: Standard. Use the tag ropes.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: chirs3

HOLY FLURKING SCHNIT! DID I BOOK THIS? REDUX.

Ejiro Fasaki © vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

~ Ordinarily, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion would be main-eventing solo, but… really, Flesher still isn’t convinced that he’s earned it. Ground Zero challenger Johnny Dangerous is above him on this card, for god’s sake… is that a message? In any case, Ejiro bumps down a weight division to take on one of the most dominating World Heavyweight Champions in SWF History, on the Luchadore’s terms. It’s non-title – there’s nothing on the line but pride.

Rules: Standard, with cruiserweight addenda – there is a 20-count on the outside, rather than 10, and throwing an opponent over the top rope is a disqualifiable offense.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: janusd

ABSOLUTELY NOT HARDCORE CHALLENGE

Arch Griffon vs. Zyon ©

~ Smarkdown Commissioner Tom Flesher has made no secret of the fact that he harbors a strong personal distaste for the hardcore style of wrestling, and rookie sensation Zyon has made his name (and an impressive winning streak) doing it. Zyon, however, has yet to step into the ring against Arch Griffon, who has a strong amateur wrestling background. Can Zyon maintain his streak one on one?

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: The Superstar

SHOW HIM HOW IT’S DONE - NON-TITLE MATCH

“The Dean of Professional Wrestling” Jay Hawke © vs. Randy Myers

~ In the old days, promotions had guys on staff who were called ‘hookers.’ Strong shooters with large arsenals of submission holds, hookers were used to introduce rookies to the business, and occasionally knock the chip off their shoulders. Randy Myers, meet International Champion Jay Hawke.

Word Limit: 3500

Send to: Ace309

HOSS, MEET STIFF. STIFF, HOSS.

Manson vs. Ghost Machine

~ Is he a human or a robot? Is he an angry cowboy or just a stiff son-of-a-bitch? Either way, the fans should pop for this one… and it shouldn’t require much time, as they’ll kill each other before you blink.

Word Limit: 3500

Send to: Justice

LET’S TRY THIS AGAIN

Jumpin’ Jack Flash vs. Martin "Big Country" Hunt

~ Flash seems to have had a visa problem and couldn’t make it to Greece. Yes, that’ll do. Let’s give him another chance to wow the crowd as the bottle of Cherry Coke clashes with the bottle of Southern Comfort. Hopefully, neither one shatters.

Word Limit: 3000

Send to: Chuck Woolery

Opening Promo: Smarkdown Commissioner Tom Flesher

Plus – A slew of your favorite SWF superstars on this mini-supercard! Pretzler gets the night off because, well, damn. Kid’s been busy.

Edited by Ace309

bucarest_national.jpg

Oh my... that is a gorgeous stadium, Tom. And a gorgeous card, too. If there was a drooling emoticon, I'd insert at least five of them. Maybe six.

Agreed. Loaded to say the least. Both the Main Event and Tag Title match are going to be fantastic.

Man...if I'm still in the game, this'll be the match that proves it.

ANOTHER match with Wild and Dangerous!?! I knew I should have sent that booking request in. To be honest, if the Tag Division consists of us and W&D, you might as well just make the belts inactive now and have done with it.

Oh well. If me and Zack get run down with OAOAST stuff, we'll try and let you know early.

Griffon and I are available, we just haven't been booked to tag since the TLC Match. And if they don't object, Johnson and Pretzler can be conceivably teamed up now and then.

And I've actually been trying to recruit somebody to come in and be Jay Hawke's part-time tag team partner as well. If he ever gets off his ass and puts in an application.

This card looks incredibly sweet.

I'm in talks to get myself a tag partner for sometime after Ground Zero. Nothing's set in stone, but if you guys can hold out for a while you might be able to add another team to the mix.

And yeah, team up Pretzler and JJ. Who cares if they like it? Teamings like Andrea/Birdman and Manson/Griffon didn't get asked before they were teamed up the first time, at least these guys used to be in a stable together!

EDIT TO ADD: I wish this card featured the Last Man Standing match between Johnny's dick and Judge's ISP though. That would be money.

ANOTHER match with Wild and Dangerous!?! I knew I should have sent that booking request in. To be honest, if the Tag Division consists of us and W&D, you might as well just make the belts inactive now and have done with it.

Your defending against Wild and Dangerous because after 133 days of a reign I think we are owed a rematch for an actual Tag Match, Landon.

If W&D wins, my one record (4 tag title reigns) will be shattered.

Then again, I'm marking this match... hee hee!

*autojobs W&D to a haiku*

It's not a hissy fit. (EDIT: Stupid disappearing posts.) As such. If I wasn't booked against them LAST show as well, it might not have seemed such a drag to write something.

Besides that, me and Todd have something planned and we're doing absolutely nothing with the belts what-so-ever. BUT, if you want, me and Todd can try and write a match. But considering I've got two OAOAST matches to write by Sunday too, I'll be pretty hard pushed.

Edited by King Cucaracha

I guess I just don't understand the whole thing of "I've wrote a match against the same people last show, so it's a drag this show." Same with all the Landon/Dangerous matches. This isn't any kind of a slam against you or anything, it just seems odd to me.

Yes, there has been a lot of interaction between the two groups but I'd like to think that Johnny and Landon share a rivalry that will never die. Hence, there is always something to make the next match about even if it's Maddix/Dangerous 7,8,9, 10, and so on. That's just me though so maybe there is a different line of thinking for you. Oh, I also have a mini-plot for you, Landon, that I think you might like.

Oh, facing Landon and Johnny isn't too bad. You lose the World Title in the initial match, then own them in every capacity and in every meeting from there on in. ;)

Well Ok, so W&D beat me for the Tag Titles after Johnny had beaten me for the World Title a few months previously. But everyone knows that Wild & Dangerous is a complete Dub-Cee carry job anyway.

Yes Johnny and WC, that was SARCASM. Just in case you couldn't tell.

Before Tom gets to this thread, I would like you all to note that I am withdrawing my dick, and would encourage you all to follow suit.

Andrea... um... withdraw your manatee.

If Richard Nixon was still alive, I gurantee you I would shake him with all my might.

I would just like to fucking remind everyone that my fucking booking is not only fucking solid and generally received as fucking brilliant, but also, for the most part, fucking unin-fucking-formed. If you have a fucking angle you want me to support, you have got to fucking tell me the fuck about it. Otherwise, I will apply fucking logic to my fucking booking and you will see things like the fucking Tag Team Champions defending against the fucking team they fucking lost to on the previous fucking show. Why? Because it fucking makes fucking sense.

Further, if you have a fucking problem with my fucking booking, send me a fucking PM instead of throwing a fucking tantrum and pulling the fucking "Okay, I'm no-showing" maneuver, which is quite fucking reminiscent of taking your fucking ball and going the fuck home.

If you're this fucking unhappy with the fucking booking, consider informing Creative fucking Control as to your fucking desires and we will try damn fucking hard to fulfill them. As I recall, Martial Law fucking requested Wild and Dangerous several fucking times when Wild and Dangerous held the titles, and you may understand why it is now fucking confusing and fucking frustrating that you don't want to fucking write against them.

I fucking swear, some of you are so fucking unhappy about the fucking booking that I wish you'd fucking retire so I wouldn't have to fucking hear it anymore, except that so many of the fucking retirees hang out to fucking fight with the fucking writers.

I hope my fucking frustration is fucking clear.

Regards,

TMF