TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card for Monday, June 27, 2005!

Crossposted.

I'm with Tom on this one, and I'm sure you all realize that Tom's post doesn't apply to everyone -- there's a few exceptions and we're aware and we hope that you are too, and that you don't quit because of all the bullshit you see. Jesus Christ, people, I feel like I'm one of the most emotionally mature one here and I'm only sixteen.

Tom r00lz j00. He should stay as booker.

C'mon people, let's think about this clearly. Quite apart from everything else, and everyone trying to be mature and shit, if Tom goes we're left with a gaping hole in CC. Not only could no-one replace the incomparable Mr. Flesher, but there's also a risk that you'd end up with a sudden retirement and then someone like ME booking one show in three.

I think you all know that you don't want that.

That'd rock.

Pie Matches all 'round.

In other news, I've PMed Tom and hopefully everything's all cool now. I was stupid, he said fuck a lot, everyone had a laugh and a drink and possibly something stronger, then we all went home and forgot this ever happened. Right?

Guest Goodear

Ignoring all the nonsense that I'm not going to read... I was so like 'ehhhh' about going up against ELM here what with nothing really being on the line. Until of course, I remembered nothing was on the line and thats the perfect time to experiment with some style chances. Basically, I wrote a WCW cruiserweight match simply from the stips with fun no selling and falling from high places :) Suffice to say that movesets are suggestions only... ahhhh fun without armbars is a fun all should have.

Basically, I wrote a WCW cruiserweight match simply from the stips with fun no selling and falling from high places  Suffice to say that movesets are suggestions only... ahhhh fun without armbars is a fun all should have.

That's pretty much my entire rookie year right there.

Ignoring all the nonsense that I'm not going to read...  I was so like 'ehhhh' about going up against ELM here what with nothing really being on the line.  Until of course, I remembered nothing was on the line and thats the perfect time to experiment with some style chances.  Basically, I wrote a WCW cruiserweight match simply from the stips with fun no selling and falling from high places :)  Suffice to say that movesets are suggestions only... ahhhh fun without armbars is a fun all should have.

Great. Figures I wrote my match to be methodical and full of arm work. >_>

Pretzler gets the night off because, well, damn. Kid’s been busy.

JJ gets the night off because...

Um...

I have no clue.

Because I hate you.

Seriously, I had things I needed to do, and while I could have wedged in a tag match or two, or extended the markers, I didn't want to have the sort of card that go4es on forever.

Well, moreso.

Let's see...beat Sacred, beat Spike, beat Buck, beat Strangler (yes, the Clusterfuck counts)...yeah, I can see why you guys wouldn't want to have many matches with me too.

Oh shut the fuck up. I swear you are so far up yourself, just like most people here.

lol @ no showing every 'loss' against you.

Uhmm...at the risk of dragging this thread on any longer than it should be, that WAS sarcasm Muzz.

Next time, I'll make sure I add a :P smilie so people don't start over-reacting to things I say.