TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Guess i should introduce myself.

Hi all I'm the new JL wrestler known as Creed. I just wanna say hi and hope that you all welcome me with open arms.

Anyway glad to be here!

Guest midnight_burn

Howdy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, it's a bag full of fun.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

As long as you don't run around singing "My Sacrifice" all the time, you're cool with me.  Welcome.

Hey whats up Creed. Mak Francis here just wishing you luck in your first SJL match whatever that maybe.

Guest Insanityman

Hey good luck and stuff... I remember starting out *groans* Midget... *involuntary shudder*.

I'm Insane Luchador, IL, Andrew Rickmen... True Plague, Plague whatever you like the most. (All same guy)... but don't call me InsanityMan, heh.

Yeah, good luck again.

Guest Ace309

Durandal, YOUR SJL World Champion and Cursed Alter Ego of "The Superior One" Tom Flesher, here to welcome you with a handshake and a beer.

Why a beer? Because I'm out of hard lemonade, and n00bs don't get hard liquor.

Good luck, Creed, and shame on you for using the tornado Unprettier before I got a chance to edit it into my moveset. Since great minds think alike, I look forward to watching you take the SJL by storm.

Guest redbaron51
As long as you don't run around singing "My Sacrifice" all the time, you're cool with me.  Welcome.

How about no creed singing at all.

Though if you do change your name to Pantera or Megadeth or Slayer, you'll be instantly welcomed.

Oh ya BTW, if you lose your first match, send 3425789235843295643879 PM's to the marker of your match on why your match should have won.

I'd just like to say that my name doesn't have anything to do with the band Creed. Yes there will be no Singing, no qoutes and no mention to them at all.

And if I lose, well fair is fair and it will make me learn what to write for my next match...

see y'all later.

Creed.

Guest Suicide King

No-showing n00b bitch!

Well, maybe that was a little uncalled for.  There might have been a genuine emergency that prevented you from writing... BITCH!

Snoogins!