TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest shaqaustin34

xbox 360, the revolution, or ps3

Guest shaqaustin34

I really don't know much about the three systems, and I am trying to figure out which of the three is the best and why. Also if you pick one of the three please put whether you had an xbox, ps2, gamecube, or if you had none of those then just put none.

Guest shaqaustin34
as of right now the PS3 looks like the system to get, but it's WAY too early to decide anything.

I own a PS2 and a Cube, although I don't know how that matters...

I just said put your old system so I can see whether you are a playstation fan, xbox fan, or a gamecube fan, because I personally thought the xbox was better than the ps2 especially in graphics, and I thought the xbox was the more powerful system, but so far from what i have read it seems the opposite of that. It seems like the ps3 is the more powerful one and looks to have the better graphics.

Ah man the XFlop 1.5 and the Nintendo nursery toy...

I actually I hate newsgroup trolls who do this. I own the 3 major game systems and I play the Xbox the most and since I almost have a year left on XBox live, I'm leaning towards the XBox 360.

Who knows what's going to happen? All three systems will have purty graphics... Revolution won't have HDTV support, which maybe another step back...I think my next TV might be a HDTV.

One of the only meaningful things we can speculate on is part support. I heard Squeenix's going fully multi-platform. That's gotta be a big blow to Sony (like Squeenix or not, they hugely influence sales in Japan, hence they influence developers). Nintendo will have its awesome 1st-party games. I would assume most of the other big companies: Capcom, Konami, Namco, Rockstar, will go multi-platform. We may see an era where it really doesn't matter too much what system you own. Either that, or maybe Sony and Microsoft will start shelling out big bucks for exclusive rights to games.

Revolution looks sweet because of the backlogging. If that's still a part of the Revolution, this will be the first time ever where I pick a Nintendo product over anything else.

Guest DaGoodz

probably ps3.. nintendo's entire hype is based on the ability to play games that are 15 years old on the system... okayyyyyyyyyy...x-box 360 should contend with ps3, but the name 360 is just soo not cool.