TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheDevilAndGodAreRagingInsideMe

what kind of cell do you have?

modSAM288.gif

Samsung V1660 Sprint PCS Vision Phone

Internet/Text Messaging/MP3 Ringtones/Voice enabled, neat stuff like that included. Swank phone I've had for a little bit more than a year. Service is usually outstanding, except out at school I have to really fight to just get one bar.

motorolav710.jpg

It's decent. High Res screen and it does video...very poorly.

nokia_2280.jpg

nothing fancy, i really don't need cameras and internet and stuff like that on my cel. And i'm a big Nokia follower, it's the easiest to use of all the brands.

Guest SP-1

Motorola i60c

Direct-Connect enabled. My parents run a trucking company so I just got a phone with them. DC radio is unlimited so I don't need to actually use call-time minutes much.

Guest Vitamin X

Wait'll Ripper shows his phone off here.

But yeah, I have this one right now:

SCP8100SHK_l_2f854b.gif (Sanyo 8100)

which I got in late October/early November of 2003, back when picture phones were new and all a big deal. A few months later, and I could have had the upgraded version of this phone with speakerphone and video functions, but oh well. Now for my birthday comin' up, I want this beauty:

wow-phoneDetailsSPHA800ISS.gif (Samsung MM-A800)

Which is basically more like a digital camera/mp3 player with cell phone capabilities. It has a 2.0megapixel shot, and comes with a memory card slot and all this additional crap that isn't quite necessary for a cell, but since I don't have a digital camera or an MP3 player, I like all my technology to be nice and integrated. Of course I'm getting it in part because it has a longer talk-time than my current phone (over twice as much, actually), and my phone is sometimes a little on the fritz with its reception, which is probably because it's a replacement phone rather than a brand new one.

Guest Vitamin X

Fuckin' sweet. It confuses people too, I love it. I've got to have this phone ASAP.

Guest Vitamin X

They're more 20th century than anything now. Cell phones have been in extensive use for years now.

lg1400.jpg

LG 1400. This was my free upgrade phone when I redid my contact with Cingular. It is a basic camera phone. It has Internet capabilities, but I rarely use that. About all it gets used for is the occasional sports score and a rare traffic report.

132.jpg

Audiovox SMT 5600

My kickass lil smartphone through AT&T Wireless. It has windows on it so I can run media player and watch videos. Since I have a 1 gig minisd chip in there I have like 5 movies, and 200 songs on my cell right now. Plus, the speakers and volume are so strong you can use this fucker like a boombox if you want without the headphones. So i basically have my mp3 player, mini dvd player and cell phone in one unit.

It also has the camera and the camcorder, but the camcorder only records at like 24 frames per second, which is better than most, is still a little choppy for some stuff I might want to record.

It also has some kickass 3d rendering ability, as I have Doom, Castle Wolfstien 3d, and mobile version of Quake and virtual pool on here two and it runs smoothly.

It has that bluetooth stuff, but I have no intrest in it.

I wanted a phone that even if I cut the service off, it is still useful, so this is enough for me. Plus through a bunch of discounts and bullshiting I got it for only 60 bucks. And I was THIS close to buying a Razr until I remembered that I am not gay or a metrosexual so it wouldn't really go with me.

And Cingular HATES me because I won't migrate my service over to them, but I get 1000 daytime minutes, free nights and weekends, free mobile to mobile for 32.00 a month. Fuck them if they think I am changing. My contract has 2 more years left on it too.

Nokia 6800 with T-Mobile

Actually, I got this phone at my cellphone job, my co worker hook me up with this phone. I like to text and listen to the Radio (FM only). I want the upgrade version some dude showed me, I'll get that on my next upgrade.

Guest ryne661

i860_l.gif

Nextel i860

Walkie-Talkie Services

Large Contact List (up to 600)

Speakerphone

Color display (262K colors)

Multimedia Messaging Service

GPS-Enabled

Web and Email Capable

Voice-activated dialing

Ring Tones

Applications & Games

I want Ripper's phone.

I use Verizon and I have an LG VX6000

30468833-2-300-front-2.gif

I like how the time scrolls across the screen like a news ticker.

Anyway, it has a pretty crappy camera and Get It Now. It works.

I want Ripper's phone.

I use Verizon and I have an LG VX6000

30468833-2-300-front-2.gif

I like how the time scrolls across the screen like a news ticker.

Anyway, it has a pretty crappy camera and Get It Now. It works.

I have the same.

My personal cell is a Motorola T720 on Verizon Wireless. I've had it for a little over two and a half years now. When my contract ended last November, I went looking for a new phone. The problem is, I can't have a camera phone because of where I work, and none of the non-camera phones I looked at were a real upgrade over what I have now. I think I'll get a PDA-phone at some point, maybe later this year when the price comes down a little more.

My government-issued phone is a Motorola i730 on Nextel, with Direct Connect.

The phone I have

splash_phoneID_20.gif

I use Bell Mobility with a Samsung SPH-A660 phone. I really wanted to get the Motorola v3 but it costs a lot and I didn't want to change carriers and lose my number.

130_v2_LG_8138_lrg_8B25D.jpg

LG U8138 on a $50 cap with $10 minimum and $500 maximum.

Videotalk

Built-in digital still and video camera with 2 stage zoom and light

Speaker phone

MP3 Player

32MB Internal Memory

USB and infrared connectivity

Email — 3 email address and access external (POP3) email

PC sync with Microsoft Outlook via USB/infrared connectivity

Pretty decent phone and having the price cap helps. I aint gonna be paying the bill for a while because I have about $100 in credit from when I signed up