TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thebear

Now this is a flame thread

Guest thebear

I kinda find it funny that the people crying that the bulldog is dead now, were the same people 4 weeks ago laughing at how drunk or fucked up he was when he gave the "I'm BIZZZAAAARRREEEE" speil at Rumble 97... It seems the same way when alot of people die. Allegations of him abusing his wife, substance abuse problems, uttering death threats... The list goes on and on. Forget about workrate, He was a world caliber wrestler, so anything about him sucking is insanely stupid. However, to pretend that this stuff didn't happen, is like saying that hitler wasn't such a bad guy when he died...

And I don't know why Erich Kulas is even being mention on this board, He's associated with Wrestling, yes. However, to call him a wrestler is lucdicrous. He wrestled one untrained match with ECW, and will go down in history as the stupidest kid in history (He lied to New Jack). Don't call him a wrestler, because that's a bigger slap in the face to people like Big Dick Dudley, Lou Thesz and Davey Boy Smith than anything you could ever say.

Guest Black Tiger

Eric Kulus is named as a wrestler because that's where he gets the most name recognition. I bet that around 75% of the wrestling fans are internet marks. I figure of that 75%, a good 80% of THEM know who he is. It's more publicity.

I want to know HOW Mass Transit died, that's the one fact that goes unreported.