TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!! 6/30/05

It is a beautiful Thursday evening, and what better way to spend it than to read an entire Pay Per View, Feedback it, and then venture into the World of Home Entertainment again, becasuse it's time for...

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

This writer groans as he thinks of Ashlee Simpson's 'LaLa' as if it is playing over and over again in his head! But that wouldn't make him crazy, now, would it? That wouldn't make him completely insane, so insane that he can't think straight, the 'LaLa's burrowing through his brain like some sort of animal, trying to get out of his head, but it can't because of is thick skull. So he's just going to have to break open his skull, now, isn't he? HUH? DOES THAT MAKE HIM CRAZY? DOES IT? DOES IIIIIT?

fireworks.jpg

Let's get to the fireworks! And Sofa Central, where Triple C is waiting patiently!

COLE

Hello everyone, and welcome to HeldDown! We're in the same building as the Great Angle Bash, with the same set as the Great Angle Bash, but who cares, because THIS IS HELDDOWN AIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

COACH

And what a Pay Per View event it was just 8 hours ago. Axel is now a Two Time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion, but not without help from Drek Stone and the Global Party Exchange - whether he needed it or not!

CABOOSE

Yes, it was interference galore in the Main Event, the right man may have won, but he might have just joined an even darker side than the one I was cheering against.

COLE

Which is Axel anyway? Original or one of these newer types?

CABOOSE

No idea.

COACH

No clue.

COLE

Well we may just find out tonight live on HeldDown! One group that won't be here though, because of a flight mix up, is CSI.

CABOOSE

That's a shame, I would have liked to see how my main man Stevens was doing.

COLE

Well, good news for you, Caboose! Chris Stevens called us from his cell phone, and said that he will be here, with ALL of CSI, INCLUDING Brock Ausstin, NEXT WEEK!

COACH

Well damn! All right!

CABOOSE

Get well, Chris.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~!*

"YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Black" hits the arena speakers and the crowd comes to life! The fans are buzzing in anticipation...and OUT STEPS HOFF! The big man looks like a million bucks in his "H" t-shirt and jeans, a winning smile on his face. Hoff lets out a ROAR that sends shockwaves through the crowd!

COLE

LISTEN TO THIS OVATION!!

Hoff walks down the aisle, nodding at the cheering fans. The big man stops about halfway down the aisle, grabbing a sign that reads "HOFF 1:23" in big letters. Hoff smiles and holds the sign high overhead, reminding the world of his victory over Drek Stone.

CABOOSE

I can't believe this. Last Sunday was the greatest miscarriage of justice I have ever seen.

COLE

Caboose...

CABOOSE

NO! Hoff robbed Drek Stone of a victory that was rightfully his.

COACH

A victory? How do you figure that, playa?

CABOOSE

Come on! Drek Stone outwrestled Hoff the entire match, and Hoff only won because he used dirty tricks.

COLE

What are you talking about? Hoff had Drek Stone's number the entire match!

CABOOSE

Because of the dirty tricks!

COLE

In any event, Hoff scored a pinfall victory over Drek Stone last Sunday at the Great Angle Bash, gaining some measure of revenge!

Hoff finishes his stride to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, climbing to his feet and hopping onto the ropes! The crowd screams their lungs out as Hoff throws his fist into the air, setting off flashbulbs across the arena! The big man poses for the people, then hops off the buckle, smiling as he grabs a mic.

"HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF!"

HOFF

Welcome.

"TO THE FUTURE!!"

HOFF

And Drek Stone...now you know. The future has arrived.

"YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

HOFF

And every time you look in the mirror, I want you to remember that I have your number. Anytime...anyplace...I OWN you.

"YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"

HOFF

Now. On...to the Battlebowl.

The fans buzz at the mention of the event.

HOFF

You see, I told the world that if I had to, I would go through each and every superstar in this locker room to get my title shot. Well, this Monday, the Fourth of July, I'll get that chance. At the Battlebowl, it's me and 31 other men, face to face, in this ring, winner take all. The prize: a shot at the World Heavyweight Title.

"YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!"

HOFF

And that means one thing, and one thing only. Everybody else better get out of my way, or you are going to get hurt. Because I promise you....I promise you...I am walking out of Battlebowl the number one contender. Now, Axel...

The name of Axel gets a HUGE reaction...but not all positive! Several fans are jeering the name of the two-time World Champion, while the core remains faithful to the Dark One.

HOFF

Axel, I don't know where you stand...and frankly, I don't care. If you're with Drek, or against him...that's your business. I don't want any part of this war. All I want is the belt around your waist. And after Battlebowl, I am coming for you. You and me, Axel. Your date with destiny. And in the end, there can only be one.

Enjoy your title, my friend. Enjoy it while you can.

Hoff flips the mic down and exits to huge cheers as "Black" kicks in again!

COLE

Strong words from Hoff. Folks, Battlebowl will be LIVE this Monday, so join us then! And we've got a lot more HeldDOWN to come, so stay tuned!

(COMMERCIAL)

COLE

We are black LIVE on HeldDOWN!

COACH

Did you just say Black Live?

COLE

Oh, I apologise, that was a slip up-

COACH

DID YOU JUST SAY BLACK LIVE?

CABOOSE

You're brown. Get over it.

Highly racist, but then we're dealing with a stable that seems to be built on the supposed supremecy of the Latino race

LIGHTNING CREW!

No chance

That’s what you got

~The familiar entrance theme of the Lightning Crew starts up, and smoke fills the entranceway. Then a lightning bolt hits, and the smoke clears as pink spotlights focus on the ramp. Out comes Ms. Puerto Rico herself, Lindsay Gonzalez. The crowd boos her, but she ignores it. Her head is held high as she walks down to the ring, then gets in via the stairs. She gets a microphone from one of the ringside dudes, then flips back some stray strands of hair before putting the microphone to her lips.~

Lindsay: Sunday, at the Great Angle Bash, I had Ayane beat. There was no way Ayane could’ve pinned me with her little kick, it just stunned me for a second. But wins and loses don’t matter to me. What matters to me is beating my opponent down and looking good while doing it! I got to do that at the GAB, so I for one am a happy woman. Or I would’ve been, if I hadn’t heard that poor little Ayane Mitsui, the supposed greatest woman wrestler on the planet Earth, can’t wrestle tonight. I’m sorry, Ayane, but I thought the Japs were supposed to be tough, to be scrappy, to fight on despite anything, or else they kill themselves or something. Guess they were wrong. I guess even Japanese [censored]s can be scared and give up. You know you can’t beat me straight up Ayane. I know you faked your injury. I know you just tape up your stomach for no good reason and you put blood caplets in your mouth. I know. So just come out here and admit it. Admit that we Latinas are superior to you dumb Japs, and lick my boots, and maybe I won’t rip your head off the next time we’re in the ring together. Just swallow your pride the way you swallow for that pathetic husband of yours and admit that you were dazed and confused and disconnected from reality.

~Instead of Ayane, Otaku walks out, sans music or his mask. He has a microphone with him as well.~

Otaku: You’re right about one thing, Lindsay. After the beating you and the Cuban Wall put her through, Ayane is no where near ring ready. She’d be out here herself trying to fight you again if Mike wasn’t holding her back. See, Lindsay, Ayane is a lot like you. You are both proud women. You both love to compete. You both have strong opinions, and you can both back them up in the ring. But I know you both like to earn your accomplishments. So, tonight, Lindsay, I have a proposal for you.

Lindsay: Like what, white boy?

Otaku: Give Ayane a couple of weeks to recover. Then, on the July 14 Held Down show, you two have your rematch. By then, Ayane will be pretty close to one hundred percent and there should be a clear winner. How does that sound to you?

Lindsay: Sure, and I’ll beat that little [censored] again.

The crowd give this statement a mixed reaction, as both competitors leave the ring.

COLE

Well, what a hard hitting Women's match that will be!

CABOOSE

Certainly, and there's another one coming up! The same one that we missed out on having just a few hours ago at the Great Angle Bash!

COACH

Thats right Caboose. As you might have noticed at the Great Angle Bash, we didn't end up having the Fatal-Four-Way to crown a new OAOAST Women's Champion. There's a very unfortunate reason for that.

COLE

Sunday afternoon at around 4 PM, Ashley Street ended up in a car accident, coming back to the arena from the gym after prepping for the huge match. She ended up suffering a concussion, sprained wrist, and various cuts and bruises. In all the hustle and bustle of what transpired, plus not knowing what condition Ashley was in, the OAOAST decided to postpone the title match until tonight.

COACH

Even after that, we found out Tuesday morning that the match will now be a three-way-dance due to Ashley being in no condition to compete at all. We could have simply thrown in a replacement, but in order to uphold the honor of the title, the OAOAST decided to keep the contest to only competitors who have qualified for the match, meaning that Constance, Brodie Lewis, and Jenny Adams will now have a Three-Way Dance elimination bout for the title belt. All three in the ring at once, tornado rules...for the OAOAST Women's Title! Let's go to the ring without any further ado!

("Hall of Mirrors" by the Distillers starts up, and out comes Brodie Lewis. With her signature mohawk dyed bright blue, she scowls out at the crowd, with scattered boos and a few cheers. She quickly stomps down the rampway, avoiding as many fans' hands as possible before sliding into the ring and backing into a corner.)

BUFFER

The following three-way bout is scheduled for elimination rules and is to crown a new OAOAST World Women's Champion! Introducing first...hailing from Brooklyn, New York and weighing in at 131 pounds, she is Brodie Lewis!

COLE

Brodie's obviously not the most pleasant of individuals..but she's up there with the toughest of any gender that we've ever had here in the OAOAST.

("Seether" then fades up, as Constance comes out to the ring, with her long black hair drawn back in a ponytail. The boos start up, as she struts out to the ring, proud as a peacock, but also avoiding being touched by any fans. A random fan yells out "Where's Valerie?", to which she replies, "Don't need 'er!" Constance climbs into the ring and backs into the corner opposite Brodie, while both competitors stare intensely at one another.)

BUFFER

From St. Paul, Minnesota, weighing in at 140 pounds...Constance!

COACH

No love lost here...two huge egos, two bad attitudes.

("Fly" by Loudmouth" starts up, as Jenny Adams runs out from the back! She jumps around, throwing her fists in the air energetically to get the crowd up on their feet, and they respond with cheers! Jenny runs down to ringside with both arms outstretched to slap as many hands as she can, only stopping to show her left arm to the camera, which has a roll of athletic tape around it with "ASHLEY" written on it. She then slides into the ring and climbs to the second rope to get the fans more excited.)

BUFFER

Finally...from Toledo, Ohio, and weighing in at 119 pounds...Jenny Adams!

COACH

You gotta love the fact that she's showing that she's got Ashley Street in her thoughts and prayers with that gesture there.

*BELL RINGS*

As soon as the bell goes off, both Constance and Brodie Lewis charge at Jenny Adams! They gang up and force Adams into the corner behind her, hard! Brodie backs up and lays into Jenny with a hard knife-edge chop! Constance charges in with a big back elbow to the side of Jenny's head! Brodie connects with a stiff forearm shot to the other side of Jenny's face! Constance nails a LOUD chop across Adams' chest! Brodie shoves Constance aside and nails an even louder one, as Jenny's upper chest looks to be reddening. Constance steps back in, yells "That's nothin'!" at Brodie, and lays in an even harder chop, making a "THUD!" noise rather than a "SMACK!"

COLE

Jenny's getting clobbered here!

Constance and Brodie both grab one of Jenny's hands and send her off to the opposite corner with a double Irish whip. Brodie then grabs Constance's hand to whip her in for an offensive move on Adams...but pulls her right into a short-arm clothesline! Brodie looks out to the crowd with a mean glare to a mixed reaction while pulling Constance up to her feet. She gets Constance up to a bent position and lays into her with a stiff forearm to the back!

COACH

Remember when we were saying that Ashley Street's the hardest hitter of this division? I think we might have a challenge to the throne.

Constance grimaces from the pain as Brodie sends her off to the ropes with an Irish whip. Constance comes off of the ropes and runs right into a back elbow, sending her down to the ground! Constance rolls over to her side from the impact, and gets kicked in the spine hard! Brodie pulls Constance up quickly, lifts her up overhead, and falls back with a big vertical suplex!

CABOOSE

Constance's spine can't be liking this match.

Brodie comes to her feet right as Jenny comes charging out of the corner. She takes off and hits a flying headscissors takeover on Brodie! Brodie rolls back up to her feet, but gets sent off to the ropes with a bi paso (side-step shove to ropes). Brodie comes up and steps over Jenny after a drop-down before having to duck under her on the way back from a leapfrog. Constance comes up to her feet during this, and on Brodie's way back, hooks her along with Jenny to bring her down with a double hiptoss!

COLE

I lost track somewhere during that sequence...fast stuff!

Adams comes to her feet immediately and sends Constance flying back to the corner with a dropsault! Adams then charges into the corner and goes for a monkey flip on Constance, but Constance hooks Jenny's ankles and shoves her down to block it. Constance takes a second for a breather...but gets caught out of nowhere by Adams with a kip-up rana, which sends her flying into a hard lariat by the just-risen Brodie!

COACH

My lord!

Jenny runs at Brodie and leaps on her, gets caught in a wheelbarrow but reaches up and brings her down with a bulldog! Brodie stumbles to her feet, holding her face, before charging at Jenny. Adams scores the bi paso, and as Brodie comes off the ropes, Jenny leaps up for a Frankensteiner...and twists it into a flying headscissors!

COLE

WOW!

Both pop back up quickly, but Brodie gets sent to the outside quickly with yet another dropsault from Jenny! Adams quickly scales up to the top rope as Brodie gathers herself back to her feet on the floor...and Jenny hits a big Shooting Star plancha!

COACH

Where'd she pull that one out from?

Adams comes to her feet after the crash to a huge ovation from the excited crowd! She slaps a few hands in the front row before sliding back into the ring...and getting met with a knee to the face from Constance, who had just gotten her barings back together! Constance pulls Jenny up and sends her off to the ropes with an Irish whip, causing her to run into a back elbow on the way back. Constance falls on Jenny for the first pin of the match...

Kickout!

Constance pulls Adams up with a front facelock while yelling at the referee about the count. Constance forces Adams into a corner and lays into her with a hard thrust kick to the stomach. Constance stretches back and connects with a second thrust kick, before reaching back and going for a third...but her leg gets caught by Jenny! Constance begs off as Jenny walks out of the corner with it...and nails a big dragon screw legwhip! Adams kips up as Constance backs into the opposite corner. Jenny charges at Constance...who drops down and pulls Jenny face-first into the turnbuckle!

COLE

Not nice!

Adams stumbles backwards and right into a schoolgirl from Constance...

Kickout!

As the pin happens, Brodie slides back into the ring. Constance grabs Jenny's leg and locks in a legbar right after the kickout. Brodie comes off of the ropes and takes Constance down with a running STO, causing her to nail a KneeDT (DDT on the foot) on Jenny!

COACH

The EvenToe!

Brodie pulls Constance up quickly and sends her over and down with a snap suplex. Brodie sits Constance up and goes to work, laying in a series of repeated toe kicks to the spine, each louder and harder than the last! Ending at eight kicks, Brodie charges to the ropes in front of Constance and comes back with a running knee strike to the face! Brodie goes for the cover...

Kickout!

Lewis pulls up Constance and goes for a powerbomb. However, Jenny pops up and punches Brodie in the back to break that up. Jenny leaps on Brodie's back and rolls her into a prawn hold/state roll...

Kickout!

The force of the kickout sends Jenny flying forward and right into a flatliner from Constance! Constance gets to her feet and yells something inaudible at Jenny's prone body, only to get grabbed from behind by Brodie, and dropped with a big Blue Thunder Slam (side slam spun into kneeling slam)! Brodie pops up and immediately goes to the second rope...crashing down off of it with a double-stomp to Constance's gut as the crowd groans!

COACH

OWW!

As Brodie lands on the mat, Jenny leaps onto her shoulders in an electric chair. Brodie strikes upwards and hits her in the face before tossing her off, towards the ropes. Jenny's cat-like balance allows her to land on the middle rope, facing the audience. She takes a moment, then takes a leap of faith backwards...and somehow brings Brodie over with a rewind rana (hurricanrana after a backwards leap)!

COLE

Geez!

Jenny gets to her feet, sees Constance on all fours, and leaps to bring her over into an Oklahoma Roll...

Kickout!

Jenny bails on Constance as she sees Brodie rises, and forearms her in the face. Jenny tries for an Irish whip, but Brodie reverses. Adams comes off of the ropes, and gets brought down hard with a spinebuster! Brodie turns around and catches Constance in the face with a punch. Brodie keeps on the attack with punches, sending Constance back into a corner. Brodie goes for an Irish whip, but Constance slides under her legs and keeps ahold of the arm. She then hooks Brodie's far arm and brings her over with a big pumphandle suplex! Constance grabs Jenny off the mat and sends her off to the ropes. Adams comes back and runs into a snap powerslam! Cover....

Kickout!

Constance goes right back to Brodie, who she hooks in a waistlock. Constance gets her up and sends her over with a bridging German Suplex...

Kickout!

Constance pounds the mat in frustration, yelling at the referee to count faster. Constance gets up...and walks right into a hard chop from Jenny! Constance fires back with one of her own, and Jenny fights back against the pain to deliver another! Constance takes it and dishes out a second of her own! The two women go back-and-forth with the chops, each sounding like a gunshot in a back alley! Constance finally breaks up the chopfest once she's had enough, and delivers a kick to Jenny's stomach. She hooks both of Jenny's arms in butterfly position and lifts her over her shoulder. Constance charges forward and sends Jenny chest-and-face-first into the top turnbuckle! She gets Adams seated on the top turnbuckle, grabs her head, and drops down with a jawbreaker that causes Jenny to fly to the outside!

COACH

What was that?

CABOOSE

Crash...and burn!

Constance walks over and tries the same butterfly lift to Brodie. But, Brodie slips out as she's being lifted up. Lewis hooks Constance in a half-nelson, lifts her, and drops her with a backbreaker! Lewis pulls Constance up and sends her off to the ropes. Constance comes off and Brodie lifts her for an Austin-style spinebuster...only to drop her back-first across her knee! The crowd's cheers rise higher and higher as the offense mounts. Lewis lifts Constance for a Samoan drop, tosses her up, and drops down to her back, causing Constance to fall gut-first on both of Brodie's knees!

COLE

GEEEEEZ!

Constance screams in pain from that move, as Brodie gets up again and shoves her into a corner. She then lets loose with a patterned series of strikes, going back and forth between forearms to the face and chops to the chest...

COACH

VIOLENCE PARTY~!

Brodie then snapmares Constance and connects with a hard chop to the spine, following up with a stiff kick to the chest that flattens Constance out! Brodie comes off of the ropes and connects with a jumping kneedrop to Constance's face! Brodie goes for the cover...

KICKOUT!

COACH

That was a BRUTAL series of moves!

Brodie pulls Constance up and butterflies her arms. She lifts, and drops Constance with a standing Tiger Bomb (no sit-down)! She grabs Constance's leg, turns her over, and applies an STF! Constance screams in pain, as flashbulbs go off from fans thinking that it's the end! Constance struggles in the hold, screeching in pain while reaching for the ropes. She crawls...and crawls...and gets a rope break!

COLE

That was close!

Jenny Adams scales the ropes off to the side as Brodie lifts Constance for a tombstone piledriver. Brodie turns around...and gets blasted with a moonsault dropkick to the face! Constance lands on top of her upon landing for a pin!

KICKOUT!

Constance shakes off the cobwebs and charges towards Jenny, who she blasts in the face with a forearm. Constance hooks Jenny for a vertical suplex, but then gets hooked for a side suplex by Brodie. Brodie lifts...and both suplexes land at the same time! "WOW!" chant starts up, and the crowd's on their feet! Brodie gets to her feet and screams upwards in anger! She pulls Constance to her feet, and nails a series of E. Honda-style slaps to the face, knocking Constance senseless!

COACH

My God!

Brodie comes off of the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Constance ducks it. Brodie turns around and ducks a Yakuza kick from Constance. She hooks Constance between the legs during the duck and nails a brutal head-and-arm backbreaker! Brodie pulls Constance up and lifts her in a torture rack. Just then, Jenny comes by and kicks Brodie in the stomach, causing her to drop Constance. Constance goes to all fours, as Jenny backs up, uses her as a springboard, and leaps onto Brodie for a rana...which Brodie quickly reverses into a powerbomb onto Constance!

COLE

I think they're dead.

Brodie goes for the cover on Jenny...

KICKOUT!

Brodie takes a second to take a deep breath, then pulls Jenny up and goes for an Irish whip. Brodie goes for a clothesline, but Adams leaps into a handspring to block the clothesline! She comes off the ropes with the handspring and nails a flying back elbow into Brodie's face! Jenny kips up to her feet and immediately nails a standing shooting star press to keep Brodie down...then rolls over and just lays on the mat!

COACH

All three competitors are worn out and down!

The referee starts the ten count...

Constance starts to pull herself up with the ropes...

5...Jenny's starting to get up, as is Brodie...

6...Constance is on one knee...

7...Brodie's leaning on the ropes and on both feet...

8...Everyone's up!

All three competitors go center-ring and immediately go around in a circle, exchanging forearms to the face! Each forearm gets harder and harder by the shot, before finally, Constance and Jenny both stop for a second...and both throw a forearm to Brodie's head at the same time, sending her down to the mat! They both grab a foot and roll Brodie backwards up to her feet. They send her off with a double Irish whip. Brodie comes off of the ropes and gets lifted and dropped with a double front spinebuster!

COACH

Looks like they're ganging together for the better good of their chances in this match!

Jenny goes up to the top rope, as Constance grabs Brodie by the hair. She pulls Brodie in, and hooks her arms. Constance lifts Brodie up, looking to hook in her legs for the Package Piledriver. But, Brodie repeatedly kicks Constance in the face to the point where Constance has to break up the move and let her escape. Brodie stumbles out of the move backwards...right into a top rope missile dropkick to the back of the head from Jenny! That blow knocks Brodie forward, right back into Constance's clutches! Constance hooks the arms, lifts, hooks the leg, and spikes her down with the Package Piledriver! Constance goes for the cover...

THREE!

BUFFER

Brodie Lewis has been eliminated!

A group of officials quickly roll Brodie, who's been knocked unconcious, out of the ring and carry her to the locker room.

Constance gets to her feet and immediately grabs Jenny by the hair. She positions Jenny's head in between her legs and hooks the arms, looking to be setting up for another Package Piledriver. She lifts Adams, who's somehow able to flip herself and bring Constance over into a hurricanrana with a cradle...

KICKOUT!

Jenny gets to her feet, looking exhausted. Constance pulls herself up with the ropes, as Adams charges at her. Jenny goes for a tornado DDT, but Constance spins herself around at the last second and reverses with a huge Ace Crusher! Constance lies on the mat, then sits up to take a breather from the non-stop action thus far. Constance gets to her feet and pulls Adams up, immediately hooking her at the side. Constance lifts, and brings Jenny over and back with a bridging side suplex...

KICKOUT!

Constance sits up with a look of shock on her face, then wipes the sweat off of her face and grabs the referee's collar to yell at him more about "slow counts". Constance gets up and nails a downed Adams with an elbow to the top of her skull before pulling her back up to her feet. An Irish whip from Constance sends Jenny off to the ropes. Adams comes off of the ropes and gets lifted for a flapjack...but she's able to flip her leg around and roll forward, somehow reversing it into an inverted victory roll...

TH-KICKOUT!

COACH

WOW! That was close!

Both competitors quickly stumble to their feet, driven by the adreneline of this huge match. Adams leaps at Constance, looking to be going for a Thesz press or a front bodyscissors. But, Constance catches her, hooks her head, and drives her down to the mat with a cradle DDT! Constance turns that over into a cover...

THKICKOUT!

Constance gets up to her feet immediately and throws a hissy fit about that not being the ending. She takes the hair that hasn't fallen out of her ponytail out and brushes it back, then pulls Adams back up to her feet. She lifts Jenny up and places her seat-first on the top rope. Constance slaps Jenny in the face, then goes to the second rope. She hooks Jenny for a superplex, but Adams has hooked her leg around the top and middle ropes and won't let Constance pull her down. Constance lets go and tries to forearm Jenny in the face. But, Jenny ducks that and shoves Constance off the middle rope, crashing to the mat. Jenny shakes off the cobwebs and gets to a standing position on the top rope as the crowd rises. Jenny launches off...flips for the 450...but Constance rolls away to the corner! Adams lands on her feet!

COLE

Wow...that's balance!

Jenny takes a deep breath as Constance pulls herself up with the ropes, pointing to her brain to signal that she thinks she's "smarter". Meanwhile behind her, Adams is motioning for Constance to walk in closer. Constance turns around and immediately gets hooked in a front facelock...

COACH

Looks like a DDT of some sort here...

"Some sort", is right. Jenny turns Constance around so her hind end faces center-ring. Adams then looks out at the crowd nervously...and FLIPS WITH IT! She hit a CANADIAN DESTROYER-style DDT!

COLE

JESUS CHRIST!

The crowd hops collectively and cheers of shock reign down from the cheap seats...Adams rolls over to go for the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

BUFFER

Your winner of the match...and NEW OAOAST World Women's Champion...Jenny ADDDAAAAMMMMS!

The crowd rises to give her a round of applause for her amazing achievement here tonight! The referee grabs the new OAOAST Women's Title belt from the timekeeper, and rushes it back into the ring to give to Jenny as he helps her up and raises her hand! Adams has tears running down her face, as she falls to both knees and kisses her newly-won title belt. Constance is helped to the back by the same officials who got Brodie to the locker room. Josh Matthews passes them, running down the aisle to get a post-match interview with Jenny, who's back up on her feet...

JOSH

Ladies and gentlemen...give it up for your NEW OAOAST World Women's Champion Jenny Adams! (crowd applauds more, a "JENNY!" chant starts) Now...you're at the fore-front of the hottest new addition to OAOAST TV in quite sometime, you've won the right to call yourself the best female wrestler alive, and you have a crowd of thousands backing you...any words?

JENNY (voice broken up from sobs of joy)

I...I just want to say thanks to all of the fans out there for being behind me! Thank you guys! (more cheers) Also, Ashley...I know you're watching this...get well soon. I need you, these people need you...and I promise you, we'll rock this joint when you get back, together! Also...I want to thank the one person who broke down the barriers for all women here in this promotion and made it alright to be a stand-out wrestler AND be a woman here in the OAOAST...my role model, Crystal! Now..I know she isn't the most popular around here anymore, but she's done so much to help me and Constance and Ashley and Molly and Confusia and the rest of us breaking in now get through to where we're at now. No matter what, I'll always be grateful that she's done what she's done for us and for this business. Lastly...to all the people back in Toledo or across the country who saw me and thought that women's wreslting couldn't cut it...watch the show sometime! We'll show 'ya somethin'! Thanks!

JOSH

There you have it folks...quite the scene here at HeldDOWN~! We'll be back after this commercial break!

(We fade to black with a shot of Jenny cradling her belt in her arms in mid-ring.)

The screen turns dark with a silhoutte of a face being shown. There is some smoke being turned on around.

VOICE: I have been gone for far too long! Many things have happened since I have last left. Shoot, I even missed AngleMania for goodness sake! All for what? I don't know to be mad or what. All I know is that I will be back and from then, it will be my time!"

The silhouette disappears as some words are placed on the screen.

HE IS COMING BACK....... SOON!

(COMMERCIAL)

COLE

And once again, we're back on this end of June episode of HeldDown. You know, summer is in full swing, and we want to remind all our viewers that coming up right at the end of summer is one of the biggest events on the OAOAST Calender. It will be August 27th, 2005. It will be, AngleSlam.

COACH

Always a huge OAOAST Event. Who could forget last year, when Crystal finally beat Zack Malibu for the OAOAST Championship?

COLE

Of course. And the first step on the road to AngleSlam is a special Monday Night Pay Per View event. It is called BattleBowl, and here are the rules. Almost every top OAOAST Superstar's name has been placed in a barrel. OAOAST Officials have performed a random drawing of these names, deciding special tag teams for BattleBowl. This means you could even see a team such as Hoff and Drek Stone, who faught last night at the Great Angle Bash!

COACH

These teams will be put into qualifying matches, with the winning teams going into a huge Battle Royale Main Event!

COLE

The winner of this attle Royale will not only be the BattleBowl champion, but will earn an OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship match at AngleSlam on August 27!

COACH

Amazing. And another man who's amazing is Todd Grisham.

COLE

Let's go back to Todd, who's with PRL!

TODD

Cougratulations PRL, after last night you are now a double champion!

*PRL starts to speak, but is stopped by the appearance of...*

ALFDOGG

Enjoy it while you can, son, because it all ends tonight in that ring when I take that Italian title right back from around that waist.

PRL

Well, first of all, jabroni, this is no longer the Italian title. As of right now, PRL is renaming this belt to it's original and rightful name, the Puerto Rican title! And secondly, it seems you're out of luck tonight, because you see, I've already got a match tonight for my 24/7 title, so you'll just have to wait.

ALFDOGG

...what are you talking about, I was promised a shot at that title right here tonight!

*Josie walks by*

ALFDOGG

Hey girl, come tell this chump that I'm fighting for his title tonight.

PRL

No you can't do that, I'm already defending this title, I can't wrestle twice in one night!

*Alf and PRL argue*

JOSIE

Yes you can...and you WILL.

*crowd cheers as PRL has a look of disbelief on his face*

JOSIE

Tonight, for the Puerto Rican title, it will be the champion, Puerto Rican Lightning, defending against the former World champion, Alfdogg!

*crowd cheers*

JOSIE

However, despite PRL holding both titles, only one will be on the line in this match due to the already scheduled 24/7 title match. Good luck to both of you tonight.

*PRL follows Josie back to her office as Alf smiles and walks off.*

Backstage, JOSH MATTHEWS~! is standing by, ready to interview Dan Black and CWM, two of the three members of the Original Elite.

JOSH

Dan, CWM, we're now over and done with this year's edition of the Great Angle Bash, and a lot of things transpired at the pay per view. Not only did your ally, the third man in the Elite, Tony Brannigan, drop the World Heavyweight Title back to Axel, but your team found...HOLY SH-

Josh is cut off, as a person from off camera races onto the scene and tackles CWM to the ground! The cameras can't catch a glimpse of his face as the figure sits atop CWM's shoulders, pounding away on him! Dan Black tries to intervene, but the person stands up and shoves Black away, sending him tumbling over a stack of production boxes. The unknown person turns, and we finally see his face, showing that it's an enraged SOME GUY who has attacked CWM! Some Guy goes back for CWM, but all of a sudden ZACK MALIBU comes racing to the scene, pushing Some Guy back and blocking his path from CWM!

SOME GUY

GET OUT OF MY WAY!

ZACK

Stop it! STOP...this is exactly what they want!

SOME GUY

I don't care, HE'S what I want!

CWM

You want this? You want me?

CWM runs over, trying to pull Malibu away from Some Guy, but Zack turns around and shoves CWM away. Unafraid, CWM storms right back up to Zack, and the old foes are nose to nose.

ZACK

What's with you, huh? What was with the other night?

CWM

Screw you, prep. We told you, we're not going to start taking commands from you.

ZACK

You know what, I could care less if you listen to me, but you need to open your eyes to what's going on around here.

SOME GUY

Zack, don't bother, I'm telling you, it's not worth it. This piece of shit can't be trusted anyways!

CWM

Who are you calling a piece of-

CWM moves towards Some Guy again, and Zack steps in the way. Black comes back over and stands by his partner, glaring at Zack Malibu.

BLACK

What are you crying about, Malibu? Because you didn't get the spotlight the other night?

SOME GUY

Neither did you, tough guy. Wasn't it you who wound up passed out on the canvas, losing the match?

BLACK

Cute, smartass, but we told you...you go about this your way, and we'll go about things our way. You got to get GPX out of there, so good for you. It put the odds in our favor, and then we just cleared out the dead weight to get Crystal and Gunner in a more intimate setting.

ZACK

And look how that turned out for you.

BLACK

I suppose you were never guilty of having an ego?

ZACK

This isn't about my ego, or your ego. This is about the company. You claim that it's just as much yours as it is mine, or Some Guy's, or Alf's, or Tony's? Start proving it, Dan, because things are getting deep around here.

BLACK

The only thing deep is the amount of shit you're feeding us.

ZACK

Then you know what, believe what you want. I'm done trying to get through to you. Let's go SG, it's not even worth it.

Malibu walks off, and Some Guy starts to, then gets up close in CWM's face, and the two rivals go nose to nose.

ZACK

Let's GO!

Some Guy hesitates, burning a hole in CWM as he stares him down. CWM sneers, and speaks in a calm manner towards his foe.

CWM

It ain't over.

SOME GUY

Not by a longshot.

With those words spoken, Some Guy walks off, leaving Black and CWM to glare at the popular stars, and a befuddled Josh Matthews to stand there speechless, before we cut to...

The lights go down. A Puerto Rico flag appears on the AngleTron. In big, white blocky letters the following words appear on the screen, with Tha Puerto Rican saying them:

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and "Know Your Role '99" begins playing, with the crowd standing up and booing. PR is heard saying "THE CHAMP IS HERE!" throughout the song, while smoke fills the entranceway and the lights flicker on and off in the entrance. After a few seconds, the entrance doors slide open, and through the smoke come "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican, and his manager and "Career Consultant" Stephen Joseph Popick. The crowds boos get louder. PRL fast walks to the ring, obviously in a bad mood. He is dragging the 24/7 and Puerto Rican Championship belts on the floor, muttering to himself.

COLE

There is the new Puerto Rican Champion. He doesn’t look to be in a good mood.

CABOOSE

Would you be if you found out you had to wrestle twice tonight? Or that your title would be on the line in one of those matches?

*DING DING DING*

MICHAEL BUFFER

Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a sixty-minute time limit. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by his manager and "Career Consultant" Stephen Joseph Popick. Weighing in at 223 lbs. From San Juan, Puerto Rico. He is the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven AND Puerto Rican Champion, “The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

The camera cuts to the ring where PRL’s opponent is.

BUFFER

And his opponent. Weighing in at 250 lbs. From San Francisco, California. SIMON STOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Simon Stone raises his hands in the air, getting no pop whatsoever.

COLE

PRL is going to be wrestling twice tonight. Now, and in the main event, when he faces Alfdogg for the Puerto Rican Championship.

CABOOSE

Just another example of the corrupt nature of the OAOAST Board Of Directors. How dare they do this? To a man of PRL’s caliber? Such monsters, the OAOAST Board Of Directors are.

COACH

Thank You, Yoda.

CABOOSE

Bite me, Coachman!

“Know Your Role ‘99” continues playing. PR hands his title belts over to Popick, and then slides into the ring. He quickly attacks Simon Stone. Referee Charles Robinson calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN (with Stephen Joseph Popick) VS. SIMON STONE

PRL pounds into Stone in the corner. He Irish whips Stone into the ropes, and then kicks him in the gut. Corporate Nightmare!

COLE

Whoa! A Corporate Nightmare very early! I don’t believe it!

Popick tells PRL to continue the attack. PRL obliges by picking Stone up, and placing him in a Torture Rack position. The crowd stands up, knowing what comes next.

CORPORATE SMACKDOWN! (Burning Hammer)

COACH

That could end Stone’s career!

Tha Puerto Rican covers Stone. Charles Robinson counts.

1…

2…

3!!!

*DING DING DING* (0:20)

BUFFER

The winner of this contest, “The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

COLE

That’s the quickest match I’ve ever seen Tha Puerto Rican compete in!

CABOOSE

Well, PRL is an excellent athlete, so that should come as no surprise.

“Know Your Role ‘99” starts playing as Charles Robinson raises PRL’s hands in victory. PRL gets out of the ring, and grabs the 24/7 and Puerto Rican Title belts. He fast walks up the ramp.

COACH

Tha Puerto Rican has just defeated Simon Stone in less than a minute, but he has bigger things to worry about tonight. In our main event, he will defend the Puerto Rican Title, the belt he defeated John “Rock Hard” Brickston for at The Great Angle Bash, against Alfdogg. Alfdogg has a hell of an opportunity tonight. Can the former World Heavyweight Champion beat the P.R. Menace?

PRL and Popick exit through the entrance.

COLE

It’s going to be one hell of a matchup. The first ever meeting between these two OAOAST superstars. And it’s going to be our main event tonight. We’ll be back!

(COMMERCIAL)

Edited by Nice Guy Adam

CUT TO:

Michael Cole at Sofa Central with an agitated Jim Cornette and New New Midnight Express.

COLE

Ladies and gentlemen, it was two weeks ago that my next guests were involved in a tag team match against the Sooner Bruisers. It was during that match when the Heavenly Rockers made their return to the OAOAST following a leave of absence, hitting the ring and attacking the New New Midnight Express. During the melee, as we're about to see here, Sarcastic Simon was injured. He suffered a broken rib doctors would not allow him to compete on, scraping the scheduled World Tag Team Title match at the Great Angle Bash.

Narcissistic Ned rips the microphone out of Cole's hand.

NED

Like a true liberal, Simon couldn't suck it up and fight for what's right. That's cool, though, because we're tight. It was suggested I go at it alone or find a sub. The problem with that is -- subs don't work, as Steve Austin knows all too well. While I'd be able to beat the Sk8ter Boiz all by my narcissistic and handsome self...EVERYBODY knows fanboys are crazy. Gods knows what they'd do to a collector's item like the Handsome Hustler, Ned Blanchard.

Ned looks over at Simon and sees a man burning a hole through him. Blanchard pats Simon on the chest.

COLE

Are you done?

NED

For now, yeah.

COLE

Let's take a look at the footage.

ROLL TAPE

Courtesy: HeldDOWN~!

June 16, 2005

Sarcastic Simon... sends Frankie tumbling over the body of Narcissistic Ned with a diving clothesline. A modified Double Goolze. As Frank rises up, Sarcastic Simon nails him with a SWINGING NECKBREAKER! He runs over to the corner and climbs to the top...

The crowd ERUPTS. They all rise to their feet as 3 figures make their way through the crowd. The sea of heads preventing us from getting a good look. It's, it's...

...THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS AND HOLLY-WOOD!

"YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!"

COLE

They're back! The Heavenly Rockers are back! We haven't seen them or Holly-Wood since School's Out.

Jim Cornette goes nuclear when he sees who has arrived. Holly goes right after James E., sending him waddling backstage. Logan hits the ring, with a NIGHTSTICK, just as Sarcastic Simon leaps off the top with a FLYING ELBOW. Nightstick shot to the exposed ribs of Sarcastic Simon as he comes down!

END TAPE

Sarcastic Simon grabs his ribs as we come back live, while Narcissistic Ned mugs for the camera, caressing his chest and flexing.

COLE

With more on the situation I welcome to Sofa Central the New New Midnight Express and their manager Jim Cornette.

CORNETTE

Can you tell me when a nightstick, a weapon used to tame thugs like that Rodney King, become part of a professional wrestling match, Michael Cole?

COLE

About the same time a tennis racket did.

Cornette is none to please about that smart-ass remark. Cole takes a step back as the Midnights lean forward.

CORNETTE

I see your in the mood for jokes, Cole. But we aren't. You see, we spent the week of the Great Angle Bash trying to get medical clearance from OAOAST doctors to allow Sarcastic Simon to compete in the World Tag Team Title match, but these so-called "doctors," a bunch of grad students that look like they wandered off the set of "Animal House," wouldn't give the OK because the OAOAST didn't want to be liable for any career or life-threatening injuries Sarcastic Simon might face if he competed that night. I get a call from the office later that night telling me tickets are on their way for me and the Midnights to attend the Great Angle Bash and conduct an interview explaining our situation. Guess what? We never got our tickets! But that's life in Josie Baker's OAOAST. I know Josie's been having a hard time lately, like we care, and it would be easy to place blame on her, but the fact of the matter is, this is entirely the fault of the Heavenly Rockers!

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

CORNETTE

Here's a team I took under my wing and made something out of, then they leave because their egos got too big and they started to believe the hype, just like all these morons in the stands.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

CORNETTE

Tell me, Michael, how were Synth and Logan faring before I got my hands on them, hmm?

COLE

Well, in our honestly, they were--they were floundering.

CORNETTE

Exactly. I did what I do best, and that's mold teams into winners. I've done it everywhere I've gone. A lot of people want to look down on the New New Midnight Express, saying the "Midnight Express" franchise is dead. Saying I don't have it anymore. It's about pride, respect and ego. Seeing as though we all just can't get along, let me tell you something, Heavenly Rockers: don't believe the hype. You guys wanna run out from the crowd and thug? Well, brother, I know two guys who'd love to thug right back with you. You may have broken one of Sarcastic Simon's ribs, Heavenly Rockers, but a broken rib is something that'll heal, something you can't say about a broken heart. Isn't that right, Ned?

NED

You got it, Jimmy. It's no secret the Handsome Hustler's got a sweet tooth for the ladies, and it's no secret my eye tends to wander now and again. But there's something big going down in my life right now, something so big it might tame the Ned Man. Dirtbag -- I mean, Logan, if I were you -- and I wouldn't want to be you because that'd mean I wouldn't be me and who wouldn't want to be me -- I'd watch your girl closely. It seems like she still has feelings for me. Hey, I wouldn't blame her, I have feelings for me too. Ever since her ordeal at School's Out Holly has been making eyes and overtures at me every chance she gets. There was a period when things got rough between us, but we both like it tough. Besides, love hurts. Holly nearly got away from you once, Mann, next time it'll be forever!

CORNETTE

We've talked about the Heavenly Rockers enough. Now let's talk about the biggest beneficiaries of Simon's injury, the OAOAST version of the Wonder Twins -- the Sk8ter Boiz. You guys won't be able to pound your fists together and turn yourself into any shape or form you want, because once my New New Midnight Express are ready to go, they're gonna break your bones and most of all, Sk8ter Boiz, they're gonna take back what's rightfully theirs and become the first team in OAOAST history to win the World Tag Team Title three-times!

NED

Hell, we'll even win the HI-YAH International tag team championship just for the hell out it.

The Midnights and Corny laugh, Simon grabbing his ribs afterwards.

COLE

Gentlemen, I'm being told through my headset that OAOAST officials are having to physically restain the Heavenly Rockers from coming out here and confronting you.

SIMON

Yeah, right. That's just a ploy. They want none of us. Just look at me, I'm living proof they can't fight us one on one. They need a weapon or have to jump us from behind.

CORNETTE

(glances at his watch)

Well, looks like our time is running out. So let me leave you with this, Heavenly Rockers: don't believe the hype. Don't believe those saying we're through. Don't believe those saying you're bound to become World tag team champions. And most of all, keep an eye on that cute little girlfriend of yours, Logan.

NED

Don't.

SIMON

Don't.

CORNETTE

Don't believe the hype. Hahaha!

The crowd murmers as Cornette and the Midnights exit...throught the crowd! The murmering is due to the arrival of the SOONER BRUISERS at Sofa Central.

COLE

I'm sorry gentlemen, you aren't scheduled tooooooo--

Frankie grabs Cole by the collar and shakes him like a ragdoll before throwing him down to the floor.

FRANK

Shut the hell up, Cole. I do as I please and please who I do. A bunch of pansies come out here bitchin' and moanin' like a woman in bed with the Man of Tomorrow about this and that. I got news for you: if anybody deserves a shot at the tag titles, it's the Sooner Bruisers. We beat the New New Midnight Express. We made the Heavenly Rockers are bitches at School's Out. And...

The arena EXPLODES when the HEAVENLY ROCKERS AND HOLLY-WOOD join the Bruisers at Sofa Central.

SYNTH

Not to breakup the par-tay, but speaking of shutting the hell up, the Mesmerizer gots a bitchin' idea for you: Shut the hell up!

FRANK

You call yourself the mesmerizer. The only thing mesmerizing about you is... (BEEEEEEEEEEP)!

LOGAN

HACK JOB!

SYNTH

BITCHES AND HO'S!

COACH

HOLLA~!

COLE

OH, MY!

COACH

Because 'Boosey doesn't have a catchphrase... DAYUM~!

The two teams begin brawling. Frankie and Logan following suit. OAOAST storm out from the back to break it up.

THE MARV (Off Screen)

You know what? Orgy of wrestling...RIGHT NOW!

The camera pans to the staging arena. THE SK8TER BOIZ!

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

HELL MEL

Uh-oh. The Marv's feeling froggy, and you won't like him when he's froggy.

COLE

Aren't you concerned about losing the titles in an impromptu match?

MARV

From your lips to God's ears.

HELL MEL

We can only dream of losing the tag titles. That way we'll no longer have sleepless nights thinking about the pain we'll suffer in our next title defense. Oh, the pain. The pain!

The Sk8ter Boiz run into the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and leap onto the turnbuckles where they start a chant of "LET THEM FIGHT!" A chant the crowd quickly picks up on.

CABOOSE

Wait a minute. Do I have this right, they actually WANT to fight?

COACH

Whacky Canadians.

COLE

Good thing everybody came out in their ring gear. All we need now is a referee.

And right on cue, here comes Nick Patrick sprinting out from the back. A huge ROAR goes up as Nick calls for the bell.

COACH

Oh, yeah, baby boy. We got ourselves a World Tag Team Title match, and it doesn't involve Rosey and the Hurricane.

* DING DING DING *

The Marv, Logan and Frank waste no time locking up in a three way collar-and-elbow tie-up, all jocking for position. Marv and Logan break and clobber the self-proclaimed "Man of Tomorrow" with rights and left respectively. Frank backed into the corner, where he continues to get pummeled. The Marv and Logan whip him to the corner across the ring. Logan fires Marv off to the corner. Frank moves out, forcing Marv to improvise in mid-air and leap onto the second turnbuckle. As Frank comes out of the corner, he sees Logan waiting with his left hand cocked. He turns around -- The Marv waving and smiling at him from the turnbuckle.

COLE

The Man of Tomorrow trapped in the ring. Which poison will he choose?

Frank turns back around and is rocked by a stinging left hook from Logan Mann. He goes staggering back towards the corner, and The Marv drives him into the mat with a TORNADO DDT from the second turnbuckle! Logan pumps his fists, telling Marv what a great job he did and extends his hand. The Marv gladly accepts and is THROWN over the top rope. Logan makes the cover.

COACH

Whacky Canadians.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO! The Marv springboards to the top rope from the apron and backflips into the ring, dropkicking Mann in the face and breaking up the pin. SPRINGBOARD BACKFLIP DROPKICK! Marv makes the quick cover on Logan.

ONE...

TWO...

Frank pulls Marv off by the foot, brings him back to his feet and stiffs the hell out of him with a Soonerline (clothesline) that just about rips the head off its shoulders. Nick Patrick, Frankie, Synth and Hell Mel all grimacing after that one. Logan with a double axehandle to the lower back of Frank, followed by a reverse DDT. Sensing his partner may be in trouble "The Psycho Gremlin" Frankie Frankensteiner steps into the ring and grabs Logan from behind. Synth comes to his partner's aid and goes after Frankie, all while Hell Mel stands idle on the apron until realizing he should probably do something to. He isn't sure what, but he knows it should be something. As he ponders what to do, the Sooner Bruisers and Heavenly Rockers engage in a brawl in the ring. On the apron, Hell Mel snaps his fingers and leaps to the top rope. SPRINGBOARD CLOTHESLINE on both the Bruisers and Rockers!

CABOOSE

Spot monkeys!

COACH

Only in a zoo, 'Boosey. Or a jungle.

COLE

Hell Mel helps his brother up and pats him on the back, as if he's saying it's time to go to work.

CABOOSE

Then what the bloody hell were they doing earlier?

The Sk8ter Boiz nail Synth and Frankie with a pair of dropkicks, knocking the Synthmeisters to the outside. He's soon joined by Frankie, who gets clotheslined over the top rope. The Man of Tomorrow and "Usher" Mann then take a crack at the Boiz, and they backdropped over the top for their troubles. For the second time tonight, the Boiz take out both the Bruisers and Heavenly Rockers, this time with stereo TOPES (swing over the top rope and crash onto opponents with cross bodyblock). Frank, the legal man, tossed back inside the ring. The Marv climbs on the apron and comes off the top with a BIG SPLASH onto Frank.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO, Frank BENCH PRESSES The Marv before throwing him over the referee! The master of the 69 catches Marv getting up with a kick to the midsection. Irish whip. The Marv ducks underneath an attempted Soonerline, only for he and Frank to bombed with a

MISSLE DROPKICK from Logan Mann! Logan covers Frank.

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Logan throws Marv back down, and covers him.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO!

Logan sprints over to his corner and makes the tag to Synth. The Synthmeister comes in a house afire. Taking Frank and Marv out with clotheslines and dropkicks. He catches the Man of Tomorrow sneaking up from behind with a back kick, then a bodyslam. He runs over to the corner and jumps onto the second turnbuckle. Unbeknownst to him, The Marv tails him and takes the drummer of the Heavenly Rockers down with a second rope ARMDRAG TAKEDOWN. The Marv tags out. Hell Mel stands giddy in the center of the ring apron, waiting for Synth to get up. SPRINGBOARD HURRICARANA!

COLE

Will this be enough?

ONE...

TWO...

NO! Synth counters into a sunset flip following a stiff KICK to the forehead by Frankie.

ONE...

TWO...

NO, count broken up. Frankie hammers Synth with right hands. Synth fighting back with rights of his own, but they don't have the same impact coming from down on his knees as they would standing up. Frankie whips Synth across the ring, clotheslining him in the corner. He pulls him out and plants him into the canvas with a belly-to-belly suplex. Getting a nearfall. Irish whip reversed. Frank puts the brakes on and kicks a prone Synth in the shoulder with a kick, the bubble gum the Synthmeister was chewing sent flying into the crowd after a Soonerline. Frankie BARKS around Synth, only to be knocked off his feet by a spin heel kick from Hell Mel! In the background, Synth uses the bottom rope to pull himself towards his corner. In the foreground, the Boiz with a double-team suplex. Marv exits. STANDING MOONSAULT by Hell Mel.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO, save made by Logan. Things starting to become heated now, as Logan and Hell Mel trade blows. Frankie tags out, a grinning Frank coming back in. As Logan and Mel continue trading blows, Frank drops to the mat and starts doing pushups. Logan and Mel stop fighting and stare at Frank. The Man of Tomorrow looks up...

* WHAM, BAM *

...Hell Mel with a right, Logan with a left! Logan and Mel pummel Frank in the corner. They bring him out, double kneelift, and then shoot him to the ropes. They each grab one of Frank's tree trunk-like arms and take him up for a DOUBLE HIP TOSS -- but he lands on his feet and flips backwards, taking both men down with a pair of Soonerlines! Frank scoopes Logan up, waistlock into an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Frank tries the same on Mel, but Hell Mel lands on his feet and hits the ropes. He slides through Frank's legs and stuns him with a standing dropkick, spinning Frank around and straight into a SMALL PACKAGE. The crowd rise to their feet in excitement.

COLE

This is how the Sk8ter Boiz have been winning their matches -- with luck!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO!

Hell Mel tags The Marv. The Marv comes in and immediately makes an impact...on the ring...missing a spinning heel kick. Front facelock by Frank, clubbering The Marv in the back with a hard forearm shot, then double underhooking the arms. From the apron, Hell Mel swings over the top rope and onto the second rope in the ring and dives onto Frank with a CROSS BODYBLOCK! He rolls off. The Marv grabs both of Frank's legs and floats over.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

Logan breaks up the pin a second too late.

* DING DING DING DING *

COLE

BOIZ WIN! BOIZ WIN! BOIZ WIN!

CABOOSE

Unbelieveable. They did it again! Another win out of nowhere.

COACH

I ought to take these guys to Vegas with me while their luck is still hot.

The Boiz slide out of the ring and grab the belts from Michael Buffer at ringside. Partly disappointed about having to endure more pain in title defenses, but happy they keep going to the pay window. The Sooner Bruisers and Heavenly Rockers look on in shock in the ring. The Marv and Hell Mel run up the aisle slapping hands with the fans and hugging each other, clutching the tag titles tightly. They raise the belts on the rampway and are then attacked by the NEW NEW MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!

COLE

Damn them! Sarcastic Simon and Narcissistic Ned beating the Sk8ter Boiz with their own tag team titles, damnit. The Heavenly Rockers and Holly rush to the Boiz' aid, running off the NNMX and Cornette, but the damage has been done. The New New Midnight Express have sent a message to the World Tag Team champions.

CABOOSE

And everybody else who is leaving them for dead. And they've received it loud and clear.

In the backstage area, Josh Matthews stands in front of a big “HeldDOWN~!” logo.

J-MATH

Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is someone that, at the Great Angle Bash, got his payback after the brutal events of two weeks ago, Peter Knight!

Knight walks into the frame as the fans in the arena erupt into cheers. A slight smirk crosses his face as he nods his head in recognition.

“P-K!” “P-K!” “P-K!” “P-K!” “P-K!”

J-MATH

An incredible match against Chris Stevens last Sunday, Peter.

KNIGHT

Looks like the “hottest thing in primetime” is going to have to spend his Thursday night picking glass out of his ass. (Crowd laughs and cheers). Too bad they didn’t bother to show up this week; whenever they want another piece, they know where to get it.

J-MATH

What are your feelings on this Monday’s Battlebowl, in which you are entered?

KNIGHT

It’s a tremendous opportunity. Thirty-two OaOast superstars, all going for one thing: the Heavyweight Title. That title is the Holy Grail of this business, the pinnacle of a career. Zack Malibu, Tony Brannigan, Hoff, they’ve all held it and are among the competition I may have to go through to get my first shot. They say that they’re hungry to gain it back, but like I said, they’ve held it already. Let me ask you something Josh: How can someone who has already reached the top want it any more than someone who has fought and based his whole career for just an opportunity, just a CHANCE to become one of the greats? As I showed on Sunday, I am one resilient son of a bitch. Anyone in that field can throw every single damn thing they have at me and I can guarantee that I’ll take it, and throw what I’ve got right back. There’s going to be a lot of fireworks on the 4th and when the excitements over and the smoke clears, there will be one man left to face Axel for the belt……

Knight stares into the camera, an extremely focused look on his face.

KNIGHT

Me!

The crowd cheers as Knight walks off.

COLE

Wow, another man to look out for at the Battlebowl on the 4th of July. Don’t sleep on this man.

COACH

Stay tuned, as we hear from the new OAOAST Champion Next on HeldDown!

(COMMERCIAL)

Edited by Nice Guy Adam

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"Death Blooms" by Mudvayne hits as the crowd go apeshit for the new OAOAST Champion!

COLE

Here he is! The fourth two time OAOAST Champion in history! AXEL!!!!!

CABOOSE

He's in damn good company.

Axel plays to the crowd on both sides of the ramp, before walking down, slapping some hands... and striking the CRUCIFIX POSE~!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

BUFFER

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW OAOAST CHAMPION... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXEEEEEEEEEELLLL!

Axel slides into the ring and immediately jumps up onto the apronshowing his OAOAST Championship to the faithful, who give him a largely positive reaction, apart from a few people who let out a chorus of boos. The Champ grabs a microphone, and addresses the sold out crowd.

AXEL

You know, just a few hours ago, I won this OAOAST Championship again. Second time. Not many have been able to do that. But, it was tarnished. Tarnished by a group of assholes known as Drek Stone and the Global Party Exchange.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

AXEL

But I can't lie to everyone. When Drek and the GPX came out, it was three on one. I was down and out. I was going to lose. I had three of the toughest competitors in OAOAST History beating me down, and they were going to screw me out of this title for a second time. But they didn't. I didn't ask for Drek and the GPX's help, I didn't want it, but hell, Tony, ONE GOOD SCREW DESERVES ANOTHER!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"

AXEL

And I know what everyone's been thinking. Axel's joined Drek and the GPX. Are you out of your minds? Do you really think I'd join them? They can KISS MY ASS!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"

"AX-EL! AX-EL! AX-EL!"

AXEL

There has been so much speculation, so much talkign in the back, about this war we suddenly find ourselves in here in the OAOAST. It's building. Everyone knows it. But no one knows what will happen. And there will come a time when I will be forced to pick a side. I will be forced to tell everyone where my loyalties lie. Well, I'll address that when the time comes, no sooner. Rest assure,d when I'm forced to choose, I'll choose.

COLE

We have to wait for his choice? Aw damn it!

AXEL

But the real issue right this second, is BattleBowl. All the top OAOAST Superstars in one big night have a chance to earn a shot at me at AngleSlam. Now, Hoff's already mentioned that he'll be coming for me. I now know that Tony, Dan, CWM, Zack, Some Guy, and all of those old school guys, will be coming for me. And then theres Drek Stone, the GPX, Crystal and Gunner. All of those stars will be coming for me. Well to that I say, bring it on. Work your ass off, win BattleBowl, and then face me at AngleSlam. Because if you last this Monday night, then you're a worthy opponent, and it would be an honor for me to defend this belt against you.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"

AXEL

As for me, well I was scheduled to face The Superstar months and months ago. But that fell through. So, it looks like I'm having the night off.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

AXEL

You want me to defned this title?

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"

AXEL

Well then, how about anyone who wants a shot at the champ at BattleBowl who isn't in BattleBowl comes out here right now!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The fans come ALIVE as Saliva plays its way into the arena!

COLE

WHAT?

COACH

:o

CABOOSE

HE DOESN'T WORK HERE!

Yes... its BATISTAAA!!!! And he's got the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist!

COLE

But.. HOW?

Batista poses on the ramp for a moment, decked out in the PIMP SUIT~! Withe title in hand!

BOOOM!

THE GUNZ!

"BA-TIST-A! BA-TIST-A!"

The WWE World Heavyweight Champion makes his way up the ring steps and into the squared circle, where Axel is a little perplexed. Big DAVE~! grabs a microphone, and his music is cut.

BATISTA

Axel, you'll be happy to know that I AM THE LAST DRAFT PICK FROM RAW! YEAH! I'M SMACKDOWN BAY-BEE!

AXEL

Uh, Dave, my man, this isn't SmackDown, this is HELD Down.

BATISTA

Oh. Sorry.

AXEL

But hey, big man, I need an opponent for Monday night, and we both got belts!

BATISTA

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

AXEL(smiling)

I think I am.

BATISTA

RUN FOR THE GOLD!

AXEL

Um, no, I was thinking you and me, one on one at BattleBowl.

BATISTA

Oh. But, Run for the Gold was funny...

AXEL

...Yeah, but come on, one on one, it'll be one of the biggest matches in OAOAST History.

BATISTA

True, alright, you're ON! I'm gonna take your title!

AXEL

Non title Dave.

BATISTA

WHAT? THUMBS DOWN!

TRIPLE C

:o

Batista drops his title belt as Axel does the same. The two square off and are about to fight, when CARL WINSLOW~! and the other OAOAST Officals come to separate them!

COLE

What a match for Monday Night! BattleBowl! OAOAST Champion Axel taking on WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista!

COACH

And we've still got our Main Event to come! Alfdogg versus PRL!

CABOOSE

The highest drawing match in OAOAST History is next!

(COMMERCIAL)

MICHAEL BUFFER

Ladies And Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a sixty-minute time limit, and is for the One And Only AngleSault Thread Italian…uh…Puerto Rican Championship!

COLE

Here we go. It’s main event time on HeldDOWN~!

“The Wall” by Kansas starts playing. The lights go down in the arena, as orange, green, and red strobes circle the arena. After a few seconds, the entrance doors slide open and Alfdogg appears. The crowd greets him with a mixed reaction. Alfdogg just stares at the crowd, and begins walking to the ring, his eyes focused solely on it.

BUFFER

Introducing first, the challenger. Weighing in at 240 lbs. From Anderson, Indiana. He is a former OAOAST Heavyweight Champion of the WOOOORRRRLLLLLLDDDDDD. ALFDOGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

COLE

Alfdogg has been out of action since School’s Out, when he was brutally attacked by the GPX. Tonight, he makes his return, and what a way to do so, taking on Tha Puerto Rican for the Puerto Rican Championship!

CABOOSE

And isn’t it great that the belt is called the Puerto Rican Championship again? The Puerto Rican Championship is the best name that belt has ever had.

COACH

But wait a minute. Drek Stone renamed the belt the Italian Championship, and we all know how much you love Drek!

CABOOSE

Yes…but…uh.

COLE

Ha! Ha!

CABOOSE

Damnit!

Meanwhile, Alfdogg slides into the ring. He bounces off the ropes to get himself warmed up, and then looks at the entrance. “The Wall” by Kansas dies down and the lights go back in the arena. However, just as quickly as they disappear, they appear again. In big, white, blocky letters, the following words appear on the AngleTron, with Tha Puerto Rican saying them:

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and “Know Your Role ‘99” starts playing over the p.a. system. P.R. is heard saying, “THE CHAMP IS HERE!” throughout the song, while smoke fills the entranceway, and the spotlights flicker on and off. After a few seconds, the entrance door slide open, and out from the smoke comes…no one. Alfdogg is puzzled at this, as is referee Earl Herbner. A minute goes by, and PRL is nowhere to be seen.

COLE

Where the heck is PRL?

Finally, PRL appears through the smoke. The crowd stands up and boos The Corporate Champ. Tha Puerto Rican is tired, having just wrestled two matches in the past few days. He stops to catch his breath, and then walks to the ring. He has a towel around his neck, and is wearing a black PRL t-shirt, a Puerto Rican flag bandana, a gold chain, blue elbowpads, black sweatpants, his Puerto Rican flag wrestling boots, and his Puerto Rican flag wristbands. He holds the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt in his right hand, and the OAOAST Puerto Rican Championship belt in his left hand.

BUFFER

And his opponent. Weighing in at 223 lbs. From San Juan, Puerto Rico. He is the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Champion AND the One And Only AngleSault Thread Puerto Rican Champion. He is “The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRICCCCCCCAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

COLE

PRL doesn’t appear to be in the shape to wrestle.

CABOOSE

Of course he isn’t! Look at him. He’s wearing his warmup attire! He wasn’t supposed to wrestle two matches tonight! This is just another example of OAOAST Corporate screwing PRL over!

COACH

How can he be tired? His match earlier tonight wasn't even a minute long!

CABOOSE

You forget that he also had alot taken out of him thanks to his match against John Brickston. You guys wouldn't know that, since neither of you are wrestlers!

Chants of “P.R. SUCKS!” fill the arena as the Corporate Puerto Rican Champion slowly walks to the ring. PR stops to catch his breath again, and then places his two title belts on his shoulders, and slides into the ring.

COLE

This is the first ever meeting between Tha Puerto Rican and Alfdogg. Tha Puerto Rican defeated John “Rock Hard” Brickston at The Great Angle Bash to win the Italian Title. He renamed the belt back to the Puerto Rican Title earlier tonight.

CABOOSE

This isn’t fair. PRL had to wrestle earlier tonight. Alfdogg has the advantage. He hasn’t wrestled in a month, while PRL has wrestled two other times in the past week!

COACH

Well, it’s too late to change anything. This match is going to happen, and it’s going to happen now, on the first HeldDOWN~! after The Great Angle Bash!

PRL tells the ringcrew to take away his pyro. He hands the 24/7 and Puerto Rican Championship belts to Earl Herbner. Herbner raises the Puerto Rican Championship belt, and then hands the belts over to a ringcrew member. While this is going on, Tha Puerto Rican throws his towel at Alfdogg’s face, and then starts attacking him. Earl Herbner sees this, and calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

OAOAST PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN (Champion) VS. ALFDOGG (Challenger)

Tha Puerto Rican and Alfdogg engage in a slugfest. PRL gains control, and drives Alfdogg to a turnbuckle. P.R. stomps a mudhole in Alfdogg. He picks Alfdogg up, and whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. Alfdogg reverses, and PRL does a Flair Flip onto the ring apron. P.R. stops to take a breather, but gets hit with a clothesline by Alfdogg!

COLE

And Alfdogg has control as we start this match!

COACH

PRL was playing possum. He came out in his warmup gear, and was walking slow in order to make Alfdogg think that he wasn't 100%. He wanted Alfdogg to get cocky, to think he had the match in the bag. Well, so much for that.

Alfdogg gets out of the ring to throw PRL back into the ring. He kicks PRL several times, and then does a standing moonsault onto PRL. He covers him, but gets a two count. He picks up PRL again, but PRL pokes him in the eyes. Tha Puerto Rican begins punching Alfdogg in the face several times. He whips Alf into the ropes, and follows with a flying clothesline. He then gets up and poses.

COACH

I think it’s a little too early to pose.

CABOOSE

It’s never too early to pose.

P.R. does several fistdrops onto Alfdogg’s forehead. He then heads to the ropes, and does the Five Knuckle Shuffle onto Alfdogg’s forehead. PRL then gets on top of Alfdogg, and grabs his head, punching him in the face again and again.

COLE

PRL has only been a double champion for a few days. You can bet he wants to keep the Puerto Rican Title for a long time!

CABOOSE

Of course. EVERY champion wants to keep his belt for a long time. There’s no champion who says “Hopefully, somebody will beat me for the title tomorrow!”

COLE

CABOOSE

That’s right!

PRL picks up Alfdogg and whips him into a turnbuckle. PRL hits Alfdogg with the Stinger Splash, and then whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. Tha Puerto Rican charges at Alfdogg, but Alf moves out of the way, and PRL hits the turnbuckle. Alf fires back, laying into PRL with lefts and rights, which the crowd responds with cheers. Alf gives PRL several knife-edged chops:

WOOOOOOOO!

CHOP!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CHOP!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alfdogg gives PRL several European Uppercuts, and then whips him into the ropes. PRL tries for a clothesline, but Alfdogg ducks the clothesline. After PRL bounces off the opposite ropes, Alfdogg grabs him, and gives him a t-bone suplex!

COLE

T-bone suplex from the challenger!

Tha Puerto Rican heads to the outside to catch his breath. The crowd starts booing, chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” P.R. jaws with some fans at ringside. Alfdogg heads to the outside, and beats on PRL there. Referee Earl Herbner begins his 10-count. Meanwhile, Alf whips PRL into the stairs—NO—PRL reverses, and Alf flies over the steel steps!

COLE

Good God almighty! That had to hurt!

CABOOSE

Well duh.

COACH

Alf is lying on the floor in pain. PRL can now take control of this match!

Indeed. “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican goes over to Alfdogg, and kicks him when he’s down, literally. P.R. grabs Alfdogg and punches him in the face several times, taking him to Sofa Central. The Puerto Rican Champion slams Alf’s head on the announcer’s table.

COLE

Hey, get back into the ring!

PRL

Shut up, Cole!

CABOOSE

He sure told you!

PRL picks up Alf, and drops him on the edge of the announcer’s table. PRL gets back into the ring at the count of 7, and then quickly gets out to continue his assault on Alfdogg. He slams Alfdogg’s head on the announcer’s table, and then grabs Caboose’s water bottle. He takes a sip…and then SPITS the water back at Alfdogg!

CABOOSE

Ha! Ha! You can do whatever you want with my water bottle, P.R.!

P.R. pours the water over Alfdogg’s head, and then whips him into a barricade. PRL then slams his knee into Alf’s head. PRL picks Alf up, and gives him a Russian Legsweep on the floor. By now, the referee’s count is at 8, so PRL throws Alf back into the ring. The crowd starts booing again. PRL stops to pose, and then heads to the top rope. He removes his left elbowpad and throws it into the crowd. He then leaps off the top rope, doing the “Up Yours!” hand gesture in midair, and connects with the Corporate Elbowdrop onto the chest of Alfdogg!

CABOOSE

Beautiful! PRL got some wonderful airtime! Bravo!

Tha Puerto Rican covers Alfdogg.

1…

2…

And Alfdogg kicks out!

CABOOSE

With the way this match is going, you wouldn’t know PRL has already wrestled tonight!

PRL heads to the ropes again, and connects with The Mad Cappa Crusher 2003. PRL goes for the cover again. He gets two. Tha Puerto Rican then applies a chinlock on Alfdogg.

COLE

The devastating chinlock has been applied to Alfdogg!

PRL cinches the hold tight, trying to make Alfdogg submit. The crowd claps in unison, trying to get the former World Heavyweight Champion to escape. Earl Herbner checks on Alfdogg, who is losing consciousness.

COACH

PRL could win the match right now!

Suddenly, Alfdogg clenches his fists. He starts shaking, which pops the crowd. He gets one knee, but PRL still holds on to the chinlock. However, once Alfdogg gets to a vertical base, he elbows PRL in the stomach to escape the hold! Alfdogg heads to the ropes, and takes PRL down with a shoulderblock. Alf heads to the ropes again, but PRL leapfrogs over him, and then does a reverse leapfrog. PRL gives Alfdogg an arm-drag, and then does a dropkick. PRL picks Alf up, and whips him into a turnbuckle. He does another Stinger Splash. TPR grabs Alf, and tries to whip him into the opposite turnbuckle, but Alf reverses…and whips PRL OVER the turnbuckle onto the floor!

COACH

DAY-UM~!

CROWD

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

PRL lies on the floor, face down. Alf heads to the outside. He beats on P.R., and then picks him up. PRL goes for a punch, but Alf blocks it, and follows with a punch of his own! Alf then slams PRL’s head on the barricade, and then whips him into a ringpost. Alf throws Tha Puerto Rican back into the ring. He grabs PRL’s legs and drags him over to a ringpost. Alf pulls PRL’s legs, and PRL’s crotch hits the ringpost!

COLE

That’s got to hurt!

COACH

PRL’s voice is going to be even MORE high-pitched following that!

Alfdogg grabs PRL’s legs again, and puts his right leg in the middle. The crowd stands up, wondering what Alf is going to do next. RINGPOST FIGURE FOUR~! The crowd cheers loudly, as Tha Puerto Rican screams in pain.

CABOOSE

Ugh. PRL’s legs have gone through enough pain in the past few days!

Earl Herbner tells Alfdogg to let go of the figure four. Alfdogg doesn’t listen, instead cinching the hold tighter, which causes PRL to scream like a little girl. Herbner has to pull Alfdogg off of PRL in order to stop the figure four. The crowd responds to that with boos.

CABOOSE

Phew. Thank You Earl Herbner. You did the right thing in stopping the hold!

PRL clutches his right leg in pain as Alfdogg enters the ring.

COLE

The match continues! We got to take a commercial break, but we’ll be back with more of this exciting Puerto Rican Championship Match on HeldDOWN~!

(COMMERCIAL)

HeldDOWN~! returns with Tha Puerto Rican beating up Alfdogg. Alfdogg becomes dazed, so Tha Puerto Rican gives him a bodyslam.

COLE

Back on HeldDOWN~!, during the break, PRL took control with a low blow. And he just hit Alfdogg with a devastating bodyslam!

P.R. stops to do The Lightning Crew Salute, and then heads to the top rope. He waits for Alfdogg to get up.

COLE

What is P.R. going to do now?

CABOOSE

How should I know? I’m not a mind reader!

COLE

Well, you always praise PRL. Are you two friends?

CABOOSE

No. Not really. I just happen to respect him because he’s a phenomenal athlete. I seem to be the only one that respects him though.

Alf gets to a vertical base, so PR leaps off the top with a moonsault. It connects. The cover: 1! 2! KICK OUT! PRL picks up Alfdogg, and whips him into the ropes. Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker! PRL then drops several knees on the back of Alfdogg. The crowd starts chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” PRL stops his attack to tell the crowd to shut up. PRL picks up Alf again, and whips him into the ropes. Samoan Drop! PR grabs Alfdogg’s right leg, twists it, and applies the figure four leglock in the middle of the ring!

CABOOSE

The figure four leglock! This could end the match!

The crowd starts cheering, trying to get Alfdogg to escape. Alfdogg screams in pain, but when Earl Herbner asks P.R. if he gives up, Alfdogg says no.

PRL

Come on Alfalfa! Give up!

COLE

Alfdogg is desperately trying to escape the hold!

Alfdogg clenches his fists again. He curses at PRL, and then tries to reverse the hold. PRL fights to keep the hold, but Alfdogg is able to turn over, reversing the figure-four leglock! PRL now screams in pain, but he also refuses to give up. PRL grabs the bottom rope to stop the hold. The crowd boos loudly.

CABOOSE

Oh good. That was a close one. PRL could have lost the Puerto Rican Title!

COLE

Alfdogg picks up PRL. Ooh! And PRL with another lowblow!

Tha Puerto Rican grabs Alf, and hits a vertical suplex. He rolls over, and hits another vertical suplex. PR rolls over again, and lifts Alfdogg up for another vertical suplex. He holds on, which causes the crowd to applaud. PRL does the “You can’t see me!” hand gesture, and then walks over to the ring ropes. There, PRL does a slingshot suplex, completing the Corporate Trifecta! PRL goes for the cover. He gets a two count. Tha Puerto Rican grabs Alfdogg’s head, and runs with him to the ropes. PRL leaps over the top rope, dropping Alfdogg’s neck on the top rope. The Necksnap! PRL quickly gets back into the ring, and when Alf is on his knees, PRL leaps over him, giving Alfdogg the Lightning Shock! PRL goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-KICK OUT!

The man formerly known as Puerto Rican Lightning chokes Alfdogg, but Earl Herbner stops him. PRL picks up Alf, and whips him into a turnbuckle. PRL charges after him, but Alfdogg hits him with an elbow. Alfdogg punches Tha Puerto Rican again and again, and then whips him into the ropes. Alfdogg follows with a belly-to-belly suplex! He covers PRL, and gets a two. Alf picks up PRL, and gives him a snap suplex. Alf kicks PRL, and then grabs his legs, going for a sharpshooter. However, PRL quickly grabs the ropes the stop the hold. Alfdogg picks PRL up, and punches him in the face. Alfdogg whips P.R. into the ropes, but PRL reverses…and hits Alf with a SPINEEEEE-BUSSTAAHHH~!

CABOOSE

Oh yeah! You know what’s coming up next!

Alf lies in the middle of the ring. The crowd stands up. Tha Puerto Rican gets ready to deliver the IntenseZone Elbow. He removes his right elbowpad, spits on it, and throws it on Alfdogg’s face. He does some weird hand signals, and then heads to the ropes, and jumps over Alfdogg.

CABOOSE

It’s now time for the most electrifying move in professional wrestling NOT sports-entertainment, the IntenseZone Elbow!

PRL bounces off the other ropes, and then drops the IntenseZone Elbow on Alfdogg to a face pop. PRL covers Alfdogg.

ONE!

TWO!

KICK OUT!

PRL picks up Alfdogg, and hits him with several European Uppercuts. He kicks Alf in the gut, and delivers a double-armed DDT on him. PRL covers Alf again. Two count. Tha Puerto Rican gets up, and so does Alf. The two men engage in a slugfest. PRL gets the advantage, and whips Alfdogg into the ropes. Alfdogg reverses, goes for a clothesline, but PRL ducks underneath it, and comes back with the flying forearm! PRL then kips up, to loud boos!

CABOOSE

This is the end. We all know what happens next. Ha! Ha!

PRL heads to a turnbuckle, and stomps his right foot a’la Shawn Michaels. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. Alfdogg is still lying on the mat.

COLE

PRL is looking for the Sweet Chin Music, which is the setup for the Corporate Nightmare.

Alfdogg starts getting up. The crowd gets louder by the second. Alfdogg is now on his feet. PRL charges…and delivers the SWEET CHIN MUSIC to Alfdogg’s jaw!

COLE

The Sweet Chin Music connects!

Tha Puerto Rican stands over the fallen Alfdogg with a sinister smile on his face. He looks at the crowd, who all know what PRL is thinking of doing.

“THAT’S IT!”

CABOOSE

It’s time for the Corporate Nightmare!

Indeed. “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican waits for Alfdogg to get up. Once Alf is on his feet, PRL turns him around, kicks him in the gut—NO—Alfdogg catches PRL’s right foot, and spins him around, delivering a clothesline! PRL gets right up, so Alfdogg catches him, and gives him a release dragon suplex! PRL gets up again, so Alfdogg punches him in the face, and whips him into the ropes. Arn Anderson Style-SPINNNNNEEEEEBBBUUUUUSSSSTTTAAAHHHHHH~!!!

COLE

Alfdogg is making a comeback!

CABOOSE

Come on PRL! You maybe tired, but don’t let that hurt your chances of retaining the Puerto Rican Championship!

Alf picks PRL up, and hits him with the Perfect Plex. But he only gets a two count. The crowd is getting hot, feeling that Alfdogg is close to winning. Alfdogg waits for PRL to get up. When he does, Alfdogg greets him with a superkick of his own! Alf quickly covers PRL.

ONE!

TWO!

KICK OUT!

Alf continues beating up PRL. He picks him up, but PRL scratches his eyes. PRL grabs Alfdogg, and gives him the Latin Slam! He covers him, but gets a two count. Tha Puerto Rican slams the mat in frustration, and then heads to the outside. He leaps to the top rope, and then does a 450 Splash onto Alfdogg. The San Juan Jam!

ONE!

TWO!

KICK OUT!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is pulling out all the stops to win this match and keep the Puerto Rican Championship!

Tha Puerto Rican kicks Alfdogg in the face, and then picks him up. He whips him into a turnbuckle. Tha Puerto Rican then punches Alfdogg in the face several times, and then places him on the top rope. The crowd stands up, wondering what is going to happen next.

COLE

Is PRL actually going to try for a superplex?

CABOOSE

He’s Tha Puerto Rican. He can do anything.

PRL gets on the top rope himself. He puts Alfdogg in a ¾ facelock, and then places Alf’s left arm over his head. PRL grabs Alfdogg’s windbreakers, and tries to lift him up. However, he is unable to. PRL tries for the superplex again, but Alfdogg still holds on. PRL tries a third time, but Alf still won’t budge. Finally, Alfdogg escapes the superplex hold, and shoves PRL off the top rope onto the mat. The crowd starts cheering once Alfdogg stands up on the top rope.

COLE

Uh-oh. Uh-oh.

COACH

This doesn’t look like it will end well for Tha Puerto Rican!

CABOOSE

Oh no. Not this! Anything but this!

With “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican lying in the center of the ring, Alfdogg decides there’s no better time than now to leap off the top rope…

AND DELIVER THE 5-STAR ALF SPLASH!!!

COLE

The 5-Star Alf Splash connects!

CABOOSE

KICK OUT PRL! KICK OUT!

Alfdogg has Tha Puerto Rican covered. Referee Earl Herbner counts.

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*DING DING DING* (12:15)

COLE

Alfdogg has defeated Tha Puerto Rican! Alfdogg is the new Puerto Rican Champion!

COACH

Yes! Way to go, Alfdogg!

BUFFER

Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this contest, and NEW One And Only AngleSault Thread Puerto Rican Champion… ALLLFFFFDOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

“The Wall” by Kansas starts playing. Alfdogg taunts PRL before getting his hands raised by Herbner.

COLE

PRL will go down in the OAOAST record books as having the shortest Puerto Rican Title reign in history!

CABOOSE

It’s not fair! PRL wasn’t ready to fight two matches! Alfdogg got him at the wrong time. If PRL was 100% ready, this match would have ended differently!

Earl Herbner hands the OAOAST Puerto Rican Championship belt to Alfdogg, who looks at it curiously, before raising it for the crowd to see. Meanwhile, Tha Puerto Rican rolls out of the ring, crushed at losing his title so soon.

COLE

Well, you can certainly call this an upset. Alfdogg, in his first match back, has defeated Tha Puerto Rican, the man who was able to beat John “Rock Hard” Brickston at The Great Angle Bash. And now Alfdogg holds the belt PRL brought into the OAOAST, the Puerto Rican Championship!

COACH

Nobody saw it coming, Michael. From out of nowhere, Alfdogg was able to hit the 5-Star Alf Splash on PRL.

CABOOSE

Oh. This sucks! PRL wasn’t supposed to lose the Puerto Rican Title so soon! He wasn’t supposed to lose it at all! That’s his title! That’s his property! And now it’s in the hands of Alfdogg! Ugh! I’m going to be sick!

Alfdogg poses with the belt on the turnbuckles, and then gets Herbner to hook the belt around his waist. Alf then parades around the ring with the OAOAST Puerto Rican Championship belt around his waist while the crowd cheers.

COACH

I wonder what Alfdogg is going to name the Puerto Rican Title?

CABOOSE

If he has any respect for the legacy of that title, he’ll keep calling it the Puerto Rican Championship!

Alfdogg looks directly into the camera.

ALFDOGG (mockingly)

The Champ Is Here! HA! Give me a break!

Alfdogg continues parading around the ring with a cocky smirk on his face. The crowd showers Alf with cheers.

COLE

Well fans, this has certainly been one hell of a HeldDOWN~! But that’s all the time we have. We’ll see you next week for more exciting OAOAST action on HeldDOWN~!

COACH

Peace out, ya’ll!

CABOOSE

Oh, shut up!

The last image we see is Alfdogg raising his hands in victory, the OAOAST Puerto Rican Championship belt shining around his waist. “The Wall” by Kansas continues playing.

(FADE OUT)

*End Show*

Edited by Nice Guy Adam

Props:

Hoff

Masked Man Of Mystery

Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Tony149

Zack Malibu

Nice Guy Adam

Alfdogg

Edited by Nice Guy Adam