TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Feedback for 6/30

Fairly short, just a couple of matches, but some good stuff in there continuing angles. Detailed feedback once detailed feedback of GAB is done.

On the Lindsay segment, could someone please edit out the comment about how racist Lindsay is in it, it was a side comment not meant to be on the show?

Well, BIG ups first off to PFL on the Women's Match. The indy mark in me was drooling pretty much the entire way through, again. Very good stuff. I actually thought up the Canadian Destroyer DDT a while back for SWF stuff, but didn't know if it'd work (or look too much like a Northern Lights)...does anyone actually use that on the indies?

Also, Tony has Cornette written so spot-on. Great promo and a decent match to follow up.

We really need to stop feeding all these WWE/ex-WWE guys to Axel. Matt Hardy. Batista. Theodore Long. Not to mention Austin and Hall fed to Hoff (I think).

BTW Adam...doesn't that 'Props' post at the end kinda give away the identity of the mystery "soon to return"ee?

Hey, who says that Batista will lose? I've had Stephanie on my back all week, we're yet to work out a finish.

OK, both PRL matches are in there, and the show is complete. I'll take out the offending props name as well, good thinking King.

Edited by Nice Guy Adam

Hall got kicked by Chris Stevens once. Austin actually got the BETTER of him on one show. And for what it's worth, I like Axel vs. Batista. It's a fun little exhibition. We all know the main attraction of the Battlebowl is, well, the Battlebowl, so this is something a little less serious, to spice up the event a little.

Edited by Hoff

Well, BIG ups first off to PFL on the Women's Match. The indy mark in me was drooling pretty much the entire way through, again. Very good stuff. I actually thought up the Canadian Destroyer DDT a while back for SWF stuff, but didn't know if it'd work (or look too much like a Northern Lights)...does anyone actually use that on the indies?

Only time I've seen it was in an eight-man Matrats tag from Stampede Wrestling in 2001 from TJ Wilson (who was booked as Jack Evans' clone) to Nick Nogg.

As usual after a PPV, a promo-driven HD.

Nice short to-the-point opening promo from Hoff.

Good segment with the Elite and Zack/SG. Company first indeed.

The Women's Title match was fun to read.

The impromptu Triple Threat match was originally longer, when I had it planned for the GAB, but I cut a bulk of it out to continue the Boiz' streak of unexpected pins.

I agree with KC about feeding outsiders to Axel. I probably would of accepted it better if he were a heel. I don't know. I'd have rather seen him deal with OAOAST talent.

ALFDOGG IS CHAMPION! I don't know about you, but I've been riding the Alfdogg wave since his return. I still believe he'd make a great opponent for the World Champion. Something different, you know.

Sign in to follow this