TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Mother f'ing tripleh

I am officially a HHHater god damn him. I guess Jericho isn't getting a raise when his contract is up. Since Jericho is now officially Y2Horowitz, I must take down the Jericho action figure I proudly displayed on my book case, next to my Mankind figure. Sadly, both men's careers were ended by HHH. The big dumbass whose giant nose should be repeatedly rubbed into the taint of a mother f'ing donkey. He sucks worse than pandas.

Guest bcu1979

Complete bullshit. I don't see how anyone can defend Triple H now or claim he has no influence backstage. Triple H had nothing to gain from this match. He's already made Jericho his bitch dozens of times before. Jericho was the one with everything on the line. He needed the win so badly to gain some credibility and it wouldn't have hurt Triple H at all to lose to Jericho. But that wasn't going to happen. The only purpose of the match was to completely bury what was left of Jericho's credibility.

Fuck Vince. Fuck Triple H. Fuck the WWE. I hope Jericho says to hell with all of them and doesn't re-sign at this point. Anything has to be better than being Triple H's personal job boy/bitch.

Guest Nevermortal

All this bullshit is making me forget the fact that HHH is the man that rocked the house in 2000 & 2001, having great matches with everyone, including an awesome Ironman match with the Rock at Judgment Day 2000.

Fuck HHH. Fuck him up his stupid ass.

And what exactly would Jericho have gained from a win here, might I ask?  This was a mid-card, non-title, who-gives-a-rat's-ass-feud finisher (Hopefully) with a cell around it.  I seem to recall a main event, WWF Title match involving SIX main eventers in a cell back in December 2000.  Our Olympic Hero beat Rock, Austin, Rikishi, Taker, and yes, Satan himself Triple H in an incredible match.  And did the marks stand up and take notice?  Did the general population of wrestling fans have this newfound respect for him?  Fuck no!  Winning a big-time, ME match, no matter how brutal or awe-inspiring, VERY rarely makes the fans think twice about booing a hated heel.  If you're going to be a HHHater, at least be creative and try something different every now and then, because the "Throwing a tantrum every time Trips gets a win" bit is getting to be the most predictable thing in wrestling.

Guest Anglesault

It would prove to the world that Jericho could beat HHH. And, what, may I ask, did Hunter gain from beating Jericho AGAIN?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I don't know if you noticed....but for the most part these aren't the HHHaters.

This is a whole new group that HHH has pissed off.

We old school HHHaters are taking this in stride....cause...you know...nothing new.

Guest Black Tiger

This is kind of trivial but HHH wasn't in the Hell in a Cell from Armageddon 2000, he was working the injury from Austin "dropping" him in the car.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

HHH was in it

Angle won against:

Rock

Austin

Taker

Rikishi

and HHH.

He no sold that injury remember?

This is kind of trivial but HHH wasn't in the Hell in a Cell from Armageddon 2000, he was working the injury from Austin "dropping" him in the car.

Sorry for being equally trivial, but yes he was.  Remember the finish?  Austin hit the stunner on Rock, Trips got Austin with a Neckbreaker, and Angle covered Rock for the pin.

It would prove to the world that Jericho could beat HHH. And, what, may I ask, did Hunter gain from beating Jericho AGAIN?

For one thing, it ended a bit of a losing streak he had going in singles matches, losing to Hogan, Reverend D-von and Jericho.  (Yes, Jericho.)

Jericho is now the Official Randy Savage.  If HHH leaves the WWE, Jericho is soon to follow.  Then after the company dies, HHH will return in 10 years to face the Undertaker at Judgement Day during the next nostalgia craze.

Guest Black Tiger

My bad, I remember he came back and screwed Austin's title shot with Angle. I thought that was in January.

Even wrestling geeks like myself are wrong once in a while.

Guest What?!
Jericho is now the Official Randy Savage.  If HHH leaves the WWE, Jericho is soon to follow.  Then after the company dies, HHH will return in 10 years to face the Undertaker at Judgement Day during the next nostalgia craze.

HAHAHAHA!!!

But, to be sorta fair, if HHH is going after 'Taker at KOTR, then it does make sense for him to go over. I don't like it, but I understand. Of course, they already cancelled UT vs HHH for Backlash so I don't know how the reaction is going to improve 2 months later.

Guest Human Fly

"Of course, they already cancelled UT vs HHH for Backlash so I don't know how the reaction is going to improve 2 months later."

I know what the reaction is going to be. People changing the channel and people in the stands buying an extra couple of beers to try and make something entertaining out of that snooze fest.

Guest the pinjockey

Hello. My name is Carlos and I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of the HHHaters.  When do I get my membership card?

Let me ask you all a question...

If Y2J truly has been depushed to jobber levels and has lost all his credability, why would HHH want to wrestle him?  What good does it do him to go up against someone who is not believable as a powerful heel?  If the Game actually wanted Jericho to be held down, wrestling him in the most popular gimmick match in history isn't the way to do it.

Well, there's only one thing to do now.  Hope for HHH's career to be brought to an abrupt end by a freak, career ending injury.  Only then will our people be free.  Only then will the self-serving finally be brought to an end.

Well, actually, maybe he could get arrogant enough to try and get away with cheating on Stephanie with some other woman.  Maybe if she caught him she'd proceed to bury him out of petty personal spite.

Which is, by the way, the only good thing that could EVER come out of having Steph on the writing team.  You know, come to think of it, screw the injury, I like this unrealistic hope/dream better.

Guest Anglesault

For one thing, it ended a bit of a losing streak he had going in singles matches, losing to Hogan, Reverend D-von and Jericho.  (Yes, Jericho.)

If  I didn't remember HHH's "losing streak" do you think the average mark will? But the average mark will remember that HHH beat Jericho clean approx 748 times.

And why would HHH work with Jericho if he doesn't want to elevate him? To bury him. HHH does NOT like Chris Jericho and gets off on fucking with his career.

Guest bcu1979

Sorry for being equally trivial, but yes he was.  Remember the finish?  Austin hit the stunner on Rock, Trips got Austin with a Neckbreaker, and Angle covered Rock for the pin.

You just answered your own question from above as to why winning the HITC match at Armageddon did nothing for Angle. It was just a fluke. 5 other guys beat each other up and Angle rolled over on top of Rock for the win.

But it could have done a hell of a lot for Jericho. I believe the HITC match has a lot of credibility with the fans since they remember Foley's bumps and Triple H retiring Foley in a HITC match. If Jericho could beat Triple H in a HITC match, a match that Triple H is the "master" of, then it gives Jericho instant credibility that he never got before. It would have proved he was tough enough and good enough to beat Triple H in "the most brutal match in the WWE."

Granted, the buildup completely sucked as it was all about Vince and Triple H. But if they had built up the match correctly and built up the long standing hatred between the two and the fact that Jericho had never beaten Triple H in a big time match, I believe it would have been a huge victory for Jericho.

As for Triple H needing to get his heat back for doing all those jobs...

Hogan - he lost after Taker screwed him and hit him with the chair. All the announcers and even Hogan himself play up the fact that Hogan never could have beaten Triple H without Taker interfering.

Jericho - I praised Triple H at the time of this match and I felt at the time it put Jericho over. But it was not portrayed by the announcers as Jericho being on Triple H's level. Everytime Jericho would make mention of his victory, Michael Cole would scream out "because of Undertaker", "thanks to the Undertaker" or "because Undertaker screwed Triple H" like he was being held at gun point.

D-Von - no different than when he jobbed to the Brooklyn Brawler or Godfather. A comedy job to a dead character that no one took seriously to put heat on his feud with Jericho. Before they gave up on that the next week and moved Edge into Jericho's position.

And this notion that it makes sense because Triple H is going to be in the main event of the next PPV doesn't hold water. It certainly did not seem to bother the booking committee when Austin lost to Triple H at NWO right before his title shot at Mania.

I remember that also being the excuse back when Jericho lost at FL 2000. Of course, I also remember the main event of SummerSlam getting changed right before FL too.

But getting back to the current, if Triple H is going to be wrestling Taker on the PPV next month then why did Edge get in his face on SD? If they are not building up to a match between those two, then what was the whole point of Jericho's burial on Smackdown as nothing more than a perphrial character once again?

And if Triple H/Edge stuff was pointless and they are going with Triple H/Taker, then what the hell was the point of putting the belt on Taker to begin with. They could have just done the 4 way match at JD and got the belt back on Triple H. Now they will have their fourth title change in four months.

Let me ask you all a question...

If Y2J truly has been depushed to jobber levels and has lost all his credability, why would HHH want to wrestle him?  What good does it do him to go up against someone who is not believable as a powerful heel?  If the Game actually wanted Jericho to be held down, wrestling him in the most popular gimmick match in history isn't the way to do it.

See, you're assuming that Triple H is evil because he is this malevolent entity obsessed with burying Jericho.

That's not the case.  Triple H isn't out to bury Jericho any more than he's out to bury Angle, Christian, Edge, etc.

He's evil because he's a malevolent entity obsessed with furthing his career.  Why does he go over Jericho repeatedly?  So that he can repeatedly win world titles and world title shots.  His primary goal is to make himself look good.  Making others look bad is only the necessary byproduct.  Triple H dominating a guy and beating him in dramatic, emphatic fashion makes himself look great and powerful and awesome and all that.  At the same time, it makes the vanquished guy look like a jobber.

He's beaten Kurt Angle about 86 times this year too, and half of those times he's pulled Kurt's pants down, leaving his undies revealed.  Hell, why do you think he's got a world title match with the Undertaker?  To Reclaim his job back from UT, who beat him at WM17.  

Triple H is self serving.  And others pay the price.  They aren't the target, they just get destroyed by the fallout.

Hope that clarifies for you.

HHH does NOT like Chris Jericho and gets off on fucking with his career.

Oh.

Well in that case, I'm afraid I can't continue the argument.  

Unlike you, I do not personally know Paul Levesque and have not read his list of people he dislikes.

Anglesault - 1    Perfect Plex - 0

(just fucking with ya, man.)

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I don't know about politics...what HHH wants and doesnt want...

But I know this.

WrestleMania and Judgment Day served to bury Jericho.

Period.

And he was buried for the benefit of whom?

I'm also pissed that they chose to use the only thing Hogan had left to give this business to put over Taker instead of someone young, good, and worthy.

And that Austin beats so many people at once every time.

HHH and Taker and Austin.

Nope.

No politics here...move along.

Guest bcu1979
And why would HHH work with Jericho if he doesn't want to elevate him? To bury him. HHH does NOT like Chris Jericho and gets off on fucking with his career.

That sums it up pretty nicely. And the feud is finished now with Triple H being the ass-kicking badass and Jericho being his personal bitch/jobber to the stars.

Now that all is right in the world I don't see Triple H wasting much time with Jericho except for the occasional tv match when Hunter needs a win over some guy who can make him look good in the ring.

He's evil because he's a malevolent entity obsessed with furthing his career.  Why does he go over Jericho repeatedly?  So that he can repeatedly win world titles and world title shots.  His primary goal is to make himself look good.  Making others look bad is only the necessary byproduct.  Triple H dominating a guy and beating him in dramatic, emphatic fashion makes himself look great and powerful and awesome and all that.  At the same time, it makes the vanquished guy look like a jobber.

Hey, I've said it before and I'll say it again.  If anyone doesn't have the internet and still wants all the opinions expressed on this site, just read the King James Bible and replace "Satan" with "Triple H".

A malevolent entity?  Jesus, just because the guy gets to bang a hot rich chick...

WrestleMania and Judgment Day served to bury Jericho.

Period.

No, not period.

Losing the world championship at a Wrestlemania is being buried?  Does that mean that Savage, Hogan, Slaughter, Flair, Bret, Yokozuna, Sid, HBK, and Rock were all being buried?

Okay, without trying to start a fight (no, really), tell me what was different about all of those from Jericho at X8.  I mean, maybe the reason I don't hate HHH is because I'm just That Damn Slow and haven't seen the light yet.  But I'd really like to know what is so special about Jericho losing a title.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Jericho lost the title to a man who was not over enough or good enough to justify a title reign.

On top of that...he lost to the same guy who came out the night after the rumble and told Jericho he wasn't good enough to be in his league.

AND...to the same guy who in 2000 made it clear that Jericho and Benoit were beneath him.

hmmm...telling someone they aren't good enough...than going out and proving it....TWICE!

Nope...can't help you.

Guest the pinjockey
Losing the world championship at a Wrestlemania is being buried?  Does that mean that Savage, Hogan, Slaughter, Flair, Bret, Yokozuna, Sid, HBK, and Rock were all being buried?

Remind me which of these people was fetching lotion prior to their big WM main event.

Slaughter, Sid, and Yoko- they went on to do nothing

Flair- left too soon

Savage- Basically the comparison to jericho someguy's either little buddy or jobbing bitch

Hogan- (when did he lose the title at WM) and got any jobs back 10-fold

HBK and Rock- had other big wins to counter act

Bret- Vince admitted a fuck-up he is the exception

Those are my opinions feel free to disagree or correct anything wrong.