TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Mother f'ing tripleh

Jericho lost the title to a man who was not over enough or good enough to justify a title reign.

AND...to the same guy who in 2000 made it clear that Jericho and Benoit were beneath him.

Not good enough?  There's a difference between fact and opinion, my friend.

And speaking of 2000, wasn't that the year that HHH had to resort to forcing a ref to reverse his decision to get a win over Y2J?

As for Benoit, there was no clean, definitive win there either.  Steph distracted Benoit and the ref, and Trips hit a low blow to set up the pedigree.

I'm sorry, but I keep asking for proof of HHH's evil rules-with-an-iron-fist ways, and I get back a lot of speculation and half-truths.  However, that is just my opinion, which is no better than yours.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

HHH not being good enough is not a speculation and half truth.

If it is an opinion it is one that is shared by everyone but you.

That includes the people on the board...Scott Keith, The observer...the rest of the internet journalists and the marks who didn't cheer for him as he lumbered through piss poor matches leading up to MAnia.

You honestly think that HHH was in Main event shape when he won that belt?

Bare in mind that on top of his top heavy slow ass pace he also had an injured knee.

Guest the pinjockey
And speaking of 2000, wasn't that the year that HHH had to resort to forcing a ref to reverse his decision to get a win over Y2J?

It was also the Raw after FL 2000 that HHH cut a promo saying the Jericho was good but not near as good as he was and that was the end of that fued.  Jericho went back to his treadmill fued with Benoit and HHH fought for the title.

Remind me which of these people was fetching lotion prior to their big WM main event.

Slaughter, Sid, and Yoko- they went on to do nothing

Flair- left too soon

Savage- Basically the comparison to jericho someguy's either little buddy or jobbing bitch

Hogan- (when did he lose the title at WM) and got any jobs back 10-fold

HBK and Rock- had other big wins to counter act

Bret- Vince admitted a fuck-up he is the exception

Those are my opinions feel free to disagree or correct anything wrong.

Slaughter, Sid and Yoko were all monster heels with substantial heat who the fans wanted to see in the ME to get their ass kicked.

While Flair may not have been fetching lotion, he was involved in a "Days of our Lives", picture-altering, "I had her first" angle, which was just as dumb as running over a dog.

Savage remained one of the top players for years afterward.

Hogan lost to Warrior at WM 6

HBK retired after that match...what big win?

Rock...well he's the Rock.  They'll never let him lose a feud.

Bret...very true, he is the exception.

And I would never "correct" someone's opinion, as I said above, yours are just as valid as mine.

Guest the pinjockey

Hogan that is right how the hell could I forget WM 6

And HBK I was thinking Diesel job at 11 not Austin  job at 14

Okay okay okay, that's enough for me tonight.  I've been sitting here for hours arguing and its time for me to show my poor girlfriend some attention.  I hope I haven't pissed anyone off more than usual.  I will keep defending HHH until I have seen ACTUAL proof that he is truly this vile bastard, but all bullshit aside, you guys do make very good points and while you haven't changed my mind, you have made me consider certain points.  Anyway, to be continued, or something...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

And I will say that HHH looked better tonight than he has since his return.

Had he put Jericho over he would have been off of my shit list....even if it just resulted in HHH winning a rematch next month.

At least then it would have been against a more credible Chris Jericho.

Guest Human Fly

D-Von, Brooklyn Brawler, and Jericho all have the same amount of wins of HHH. HHH has beat Jericho clean as a heel and as a face. Jericho should never fight HHH again, it always ends up doing more harm then good. I still don't understand what the point of the match was if Jericho wasn't going to go over. In my opinion there was no point Jericho is HHH's personal jobber and now Jericho will probably get stuck in a feud with Hogan, wich will result in Jericho jobbing to the legdrop.......clean.

And I will say that HHH looked better tonight than he has since his return.

Had he put Jericho over he would have been off of my shit list....even if it just resulted in HHH winning a rematch next month.

At least then it would have been against a more credible Chris Jericho.

gotta agree with you here.  HHH won't job to Jericho.  Plain and simple.  I gave HHH as many chances as possible, but plain and simple, the guy is a back stabbing sumabitch.  The only difference between HHH now, and HHH a few years ago, is that the Kliq is narrowed down to two.  Can you guess the other member?  Hint: The other member is handling HHH's member?

Not sure if we've been over this already, but does anyone else remember the DX Reunion a couple years back when HHH went out to get the homeless people for Thanksgiving dinner? He ran into a guy who told him "I'll work for food." and HHH responded by saying, "You can't work, you're like Jericho." ...if that doesn't prove that HHH didn't like Jericho from the start, I'm pretty sure nothing will. Shoot comments are fun.

Guest alfdogg
I will keep defending HHH until I have seen ACTUAL proof that he is truly this vile bastard

Okay, Best Buy, you do that.

Guest Coffin Surfer

I don't know nothing about back stage politics.  But I can see why people think HHH has an influence over the bookers.  

The match pretty much served no purpose.   HHH beating Jericho cleanly is nothing special and accomplishes nothing.  Except making HHH look good, and jam him down the fans throats.  Despite the fact, he's obvouisly out of shape and his inring work has been terriable as of late. Not to mention he isn't even over as a face, despite his continous ME push.  

However Jericho going over HHH cleanly would have been a huge boost to Jericho's credability.  Jericho's lack of credablitly is why his title run failed.  He is a bitch boy for months, than out of nowhere he the wins the world title.  Worse, Jericho's credabilty as champion continued to be murdered by dumbass tainted victories.  

A clean victory over a top baby face like HHH, would finally put him over as a legit top heel.  It would make the fans hate him even more, to see him destroy a baby face cleanly.  It worked for HHH in 2000, and Vader in the good ol days.

Rather HHH influenced it or not.  The booking sucked last night.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

This kind of thread gets on my mighty schlong.

Usually.

I was so sure that Jericho would go over somehow in that match. I fell asleep during the early stages, and finding the result after pissed me the fuck off. I'm not a HHHater, but I've become a big Jericho fan recently. I'm not sure I believe all of these conspiracy theories, but Triple H definitely uses at least some political power. No booker is that stupid.

Guest One Bad Apple

Triple H should've lost to Jericho.

I don't doubt that Triple H has at least some influence over what happens, but I'd guess that the company was going to put him over all along.  Yes, Jericho just doesn't seem credible, and it's at least partly through his own fault.

Either way, they both suck.

Fuck Vince. Fuck Triple H. Fuck the WWE. I hope Jericho says to hell with all of them and doesn't re-sign at this point. Anything has to be better than being Triple H's personal job boy/bitch.

Sorry, but I think Chris Jericho has bigger priorities than your own personal satisfaction.

In my opinion there was no point Jericho is HHH's personal jobber and now Jericho will probably get stuck in a feud with Hogan, wich will result in Jericho jobbing to the legdrop.......clean.

I thought Jericho looked very credible in the match he had with Hogan.  He pretty much dominated.  I think Hogan'd win a feud between them, but it certainly wouldn't be one-sided.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I agree with One Bad Apple on the Hogan-Jericho match.

Jericho looked good and didn't come off as a jobber like he does against some one else with the initials HHH

Guest nWoScorpion

Anyone notice when someone is injured another person gets the big push. For example. Big Show 1999-2000. When Austin & Taker were out, he took their place and won the title, and ehadlining WM2000. When they returned, he was nothing.

Same goes for Jericho (who i praise) & Nose-stradamous. When "Mr. my Nose is longer then my dick" was gone, Jericho got the big push (hell, he even got to whip Hogan's, Rock's, Austin's ass') that is until the Cerebral Assassin of our minds by making us watch his shitty matches, returned.