TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steveweiser

SmackDown SPOILERS Thread

Guest Steveweiser

So the full No Way Out card is as such...

WWF WORLD TITLE MATCH: Chris Jericho © Vs Steve Austin

WRESTLEMANIA XVIII TITLE SHOT MATCH: Triple H Vs Kurt Angle (Special Referee: Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley)

The Rock Vs The Undertaker

BRASS KNUX ON A POLE MATCH FOR THE WWF INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE: William Regal © Vs Edge

WWF TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH: Spike Dudley/Tazz © Vs Booker T/Test

TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH: Featuring The Dudley Boyz, The APA, Christian/Lance Storm, Billy & Chucky, Albert/Scotty 2 Hotty and The Hardy Boyz

Rob Van Dam Vs Goldust

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

So who was left out of No Way Out?

Tajiri?  DDP?  Maven?  I guess title defenses on ppv are too much to ask

Bossman? Godfather? Kane?  Big Show?  Rikishi?  This I'm OK with.

Saturn?  Mr. Perfect?  Hurricane?  Val Venis?  All better choices to feud with RVD.

Guest Tony149

I think we'll get at least 2 matches on Heat. I hope they find a way to have Mr. Perfect wrestle at the PPV. Maybe set something up with him and DDP on Heat to meet on the PPV.

Guest Tony149

If you want to use most of the roster. Just have a battle royal with whoever the WWF wants book and do the old school "Winner gets $5,000" or something.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I want Tajiri vs. XPac to unify the belts (XPAC is healthy now...just being held until the nWo arrive no doubt)

Guest Tony149

I assume you're talking about the Crusier/Light heavyweight belts. That probably won't happen as X-Pac has said he won't come back with the Lightheavy title. He's also supposedly in a little hot water for making some unkind remarks about the Crusierweight division.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

he said that he didnt want anything to do with it on his return iirc

Guest The Masked Yodeler

I just got back from SmackDown (I live 3 hours away) and I can safely say that it sucked.  I had fun being there live, except when the fat redneck mark spilled his beer on me, but the show was shit.  No good matches, no good promos, nothing.  And No Way Out looks like shit too.  Only the Tag Team Turmoil has me interested.  Jericho and Austin should be good, but those two don't have the chemistry that Austin and Angle or Jericho and Rock do.  Angle and HHH now has Steph as the guest referee which ruins any chance that the match had at not sucking.  And the rest of the card is shit, too.

It's like they WANT us to look forward too the nWo. Oh, wait. They do.

Guest Flair5000

i despair for Booker. I know they're trying to build up the NWO match, but come on...

At least we have Storm and Christian together, and automatically becoming the best team on the roster.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i hope they win, with mania being in canada and all, but they have very little buildup compared to the others.  im afraid a win for the ambiguously gay duo seems likely, but prove me wrong...please?

Guest Tony149

If Chuck & Billy don't win, then the Hardy's win. If they're in the match. Then job to the Outsider's.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

--If either The Dudley Boyz, The APA, Albert/Scotty 2 Hotty or The Hardy Boyz win that match, I'll be pissed, seeing as none of them deserve the shot.

Guest Tony149

I think the WWF wants Hall & Nash to beat a tag team with a name. Not somebody like Tazz/Spike or Chuck & Billy.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

At least it would seem that we have avoided the dreaded women's match on No Way Out. I was looking forward to seeing if Angle could get a good match out of HHH, but with the involvement of Steph, you know it will suck balls.

Guest Kagato Otaku

The Dudleyz are winning Tag Team Turmoil, so they can fight Tazz/Spike in some sorta nutty gimmick match at Wrestlemania. That'd be my guess.

Then my poor Dudz will be squashed like ripened fruit by Hall & Nash, because if you want to put the Outsiders over a name WWF team, Bubba Ray & D-Von are the way to go.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

As long as it's not Albert & Scotty, or Monty & Chucky! The only thing that the Outsiders would be any good for is botching a move and keeping any or all of them four of my TV for a while.