TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

Judgement day

Guest Black Tiger

If you didn't like something about Judgement Day, the let it all out.

Things I didn't like about Judgement day:

Angle's Burial

Jericho's Burial

The Tag Title Division's burial

The World Title's burial

Other than that, there was NO BRADSHAW ANYWHERE, NO HENRY, NO TEST! NO ALBERT! I am a happy camper because of that.

Why the FUCK did Jericho have to lose that? Can't Hunter lie down for anyone who is *NOT* already the company's top draw? I HATE you Triple H, Jericho won that thing because he CARRIED your ass Trips, know that BASTARD!

Lucky for YOU Vince, Taker won the belt!

Big Evil RULES AGAIN!

This has been the big,evil,nasty,unforgiving Taker Mark

Guest godthedog

fuck vince for giving the title to the undertaker.

fuck vince for putting the titles on RIKISHI AND RICO.

fuck vince for not making hell in a cell the main event.

fuck vince for making one of his wrestlers shave his head.

and last but certainly not least:

fuck vince for interfering in the main event.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I'll put my feelings this way.

The Undertaker on his worst day, can still work more than Hogan on his best. I don't exactly like the choice between Taker/Hogan, but I'd rather have 'taker than Hulk any day of the week. At least he was entertaining at one time.

Hogan looks like a relic of a different age. Goofy moves, goofy gimmick, goofy look. I respect anybody that had to sell his "moveset".

..and I thought the HIAC was decent. At least neither of them didn't do anything stupid, like get thrown off of, or go through the cage. HHH could have lost, though.

-Shiro

Guest goodhelmet

Fuck HHH. I hate him. Tear your other quad now motherfucker. Be gone from my screen.

Guest godthedog

my main impression of HIAC: i think trips was this close to being his old self.  his timing seemed a little off, but he was bumping around like a madman (which is absolutely insane, considering he weighs over 250 pounds & just recovered from a career-threatening injury).  he worked his ass off & i was very impressed with him.  if they put him with someone else who can make him take it to the next level (namely steve austin), he can be earning his place on top again.

Guest Anorak

The Tag-Title Match

Horrible, heatless, depressing and disheartening. When i first got into wrestling tag-team wrestling was really enjoyable, teams had chemistry, workrate and inspired hot crowds. The current situation is easily as bad as the awful mid 90's tag scene. Rikishi was absolutely brutal in this match.

Vince

His character has gone beyond a joke, it was tiresome 2-3 years ago and a change is desperately needed.

Triple H

You know the score, just nonsensical booking. He can't even deliver the goods in the ring anymore.

Undertaker

Couldn't anybody else get the title off Hogan?

Guest Anglesault
Couldn't anybody else get the title off Hogan?

Well Angle or Jericho could have, but Angle nedded to do this "hilarious" Hair storyline with Edge and Jericho needed to Job to HHH for no reason.

Guest caboose

My 5 Reasons why JD sucked.

(Not the drink, why that is last thing I ever would say sucked).

5)No Booker T In-Ring Appearance. If the guy has just joined the nWo, you think they would have him impact somehow.

4)No D-Lo Vs. William Regal on the PPV. This is strictly my biased opinion.

3)No-Cruiserweight Match. Did you hear that pop Hurricane got on Smackdown, thats a bigger pop than Edge and Triple H got on the same show. But then again Vince doesn't like Cruiserweights because they make apparent the lack of talent his Main Eventers have. (No Jericho and Angle are not Main Eventers yet, Reason? See Triple H: Why He sucks 101).

2)Angle Head Shaving. If Angle has short hair(practically bald) and Edge has Long hair, who do you shave bald to make a bigger impact?

1)Jericho jobs again to Triple H. Whats that then, 3 clean Jericho jobs to Triple H on PPV? Fully Loaded 2000, WMX-8, and now Judgement Day 2002. What has Jericho got return, a screwy ME win on Smackdown, and even though it shouldn't really count, I'm sure Triple H reminds everyone he put Jericho over in that Dusty Finish back in 2000 on Raw.

Guest Black Tiger

I was pissed at the Booker T/Goldust skit.

This is a PPV not RAW, leave the skits where we can watch for free. People don't shell out $35.00 to see Booker T in a hotel room in the same bed with Goldust

Guest caboose
I was pissed at the Booker T/Goldust skit.

This is a PPV not RAW, leave the skits where we can watch for free. People don't shell out $35.00 to see Booker T in a hotel room in the same bed with Goldust

TrebleCleft would.