TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card for 7-11-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, JULY 11TH, 2005, LIVE FROM THE PARKEN STADIUM IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

Matches are due to markers at 8 PM EST.

Marked matches, promos, chewing tobacco, etc. are due to chirs3 at 10 PM EST.

The SWF continues rumbling through Europe as it stops in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen! Manson will surely want to stock up on the city's namesake as we see the Three-Time World Champion Classic come to an end, along with two World Championship defenses!

MAIN EVENT - Three-Time World Champion Classic, Vol 3.0

El Luchador Magnifico vs. Danny Williams

~ The three men who have held the World Heavyweight Championship three times have had a bit of a round-robin going on. Tonight, Danny Williams and El Luchador Magnifico meet up to finish off the pairings. Williams comes in with a win, and ELM with a loss. If Williams wins, he's the dominant alpha male of the division, but ELM has the chance to even up the series at 1-1, 1-1, 1-1.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: chirs3

PURE RULES - SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Ejiro Fasaki © vs. Wildchild

~ Wildchild is used to working under the significantly less-restrictive cruiserweight rules. Will that make a difference as the #1 Contender cashes in his shot at Ejiro Fasaki? Just as important, how will Wildchild's tag team partner, and Ground Zero challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship, react?

Rules: Standard, with Pure Wrestling addenda - each wrestler has three rope breaks. A wrestler loses a rope break when he throws a closed-fist punch or uses the ropes to break a submission hold. If a wrestler with no rope breaks left attempts to use the ropes to break a submission hold, the rope break is of no effect and the submission stays on; if he throws a punch, he is disqualified.

Word Limit: 7000

Send To: Ace309

SUBMISSION MATCH - SWF World Cruiserweight Championship

Toxxic vs. Scott Pretzler ©

~ It's Tom Flesher's show. That means that the cruiserweights shine, and so do the submission wrestlers. Pretzler is both, and frankly, Flesher doesn't care much for Toxxic.

Rules: Standard, with cruiserweight addenda, and the stipulation that the match may not end with a pin - countouts and disqualifications are in effect, but the only clean way to win is by forcing your opponent to submit.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Chuck Woolery

SINGLES MATCH

Johnny Dangerous vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

~ You know what I love about Mak? He's the sort of guy who we could job every night for six months, and he'd still seem credible. He's that damn good. Dangerous needs to stay sharp for the main event of Ground Zero; Francis is one of the SWF's stars, and a legitimate hooker to boot. If Ejiro Fasaki retains, this experience with Francis will surely prepare Dangerous to face the mat-wrestling Cobra.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Chuck Woolery

SINGLES MATCH

Zyon vs. Todd Cortez

~ Cortez and Zyon. Zyon and Cortez. Hell, guys, I just want to see this one. Incidentally, Zyon has an opportunity here to bounce back from two difficult losses.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: The Superstar

TAG TEAM MATCH

Arch Griffon and Manson vs. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke and JJ Johnson

~ It's relatively bonzo gonzo.

Rules: Standard. Use the tag ropes.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: chirs3

Note: Maddix and Ghost Machine remain unbooked because they were left over and it would do nothing for either of them to compete.

Edited by Ace309

Good to see all your planning paid off.

Sure would be nice to read Lockdown, though. >_>

Listen, I'll level with you.

I planned my night poorly, and my SBA meeting ended at a bar.

When I got home, I went, "Oh, shit," because I had several beers and a glass of scotch on an empty stomach, and then I came home and chatted with my best friend over another scotch and a vodka and creme de cassis.

Yes, I drank a bitch drink. I'm almost as ashamed of that as I am of delaying the show.

Luckily, I don't have to work tomorrow, so please feel free to PM me vile invective, as I deserve every bit of it.

I remain your humble and besotted servant,

TMF

No, I'm completely serious. I had a student government function and failed to control myself at the bar afterward.

I apologize for my lack of foresight.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the difference between Flesher and the rest of the roster. Is it in his amazing grasp of amateur wrestling? No. In his history of tremendous matches, and his two fantastic hot streaks as World Champion? No.

It's the fact that he can be pissed and still remain polite.

Plus, he can actual spell, unlike the people who 'post drunk' and saying "d00d, I amz soooioo dRnuk!~"

His grasp of grammar's not bad either.

*ducks*

Plus, he can actual spell, unlike the people who 'post drunk' and saying "d00d, I amz soooioo dRnuk!~"

His grasp of grammar's not bad either.

*ducks*

Sorru if my grarmar sux, I amz soooioo dRnuk!~ LO0LZ~!

Everything should be with the glavin.

AND THE HEY LADY!

That reminds me of something from the Straight Dope Message Boards, where some guy thought Jerry Lee Lewis = Jerry Lewis. As in, "Goodness, gracious, great balls of HEY LADY!"

You fucking shit crack whore.

Waah waah waah BITCH DRINKS?

Fuck you.

I pop cosmos and fuzzy navels all the time. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Fucking cunt.

It's worth noting that I lost to Toxxic, and therefore don't have a win going into the match with Williams.

Otherwise, card looks great. :D

I'd like to point that Toxxic is also a cruiserweight, thanks very much, and while not a submission wrestler per se has managed some notable victories using submissions, including the main event of Genesis V. I thank you.

But why is it for the CW title?

Munich seems to be MIA, trapped in a well, or something. I haven't actually seen nor spoken to him in quite a while. I'll still write, but if he doesn't show up between now and the show, you know... stop booking him and stuff.