TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card for 7-11-05!

Darn. I was gonna call it and sit there beatboxing. I haven't done it since we were in the Seychelles.

As an aside, I've changed my moveset to allow for more creativity and to take up less space. Maximum effect, minimum effort.

Raynor's posting this show and making the Storm card?

Yep. Raynor and MVS are shuffling things a little.

Also, you can tell Flesher has never recovered from his drunkeness as the card still says Lockdown.

You clearly misread the card.

Raynor's posting this show and making the Storm card? Also, you can tell Flesher has never recovered from his drunkeness as the card still says Lockdown.

Yes indeed, as I'm working Tuesday mornings all summer and it's going to be death on me if I'm up until one AM posting Smarkdown. It's temporary, but the possibility is open that we'll make it permanent. We'll re-evaluate once September comes around.

And this is why English people will never post cards. 1am for you = 6am for us.

My showing is a bit up in the air. I wasn't online much since Friday, and didn't see Cortez edited into the card until today. I've been scrambling to get a match done, but I'm at work and paychecks kinda take precident. So if I don't show, now you know.

I haven't been on TSM much since then, save for the occasional "OMG lemme check!" stop-over. Not putting blame on anyone, just had a busy weekend and probably should have looked sooner.

Munich seems to be MIA, trapped in a well, or something. I haven't actually seen nor spoken to him in quite a while. I'll still write, but if he doesn't show up between now and the show, you know... stop booking him and stuff.

I still dunno where that bastard is.