TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 7/7/05

OMG THEY'RE BOTH SEVENS!

Ah Thursdays. In Australia, its a Friday. Fridays are well known for Friday Night Football, for Burkes Backyard, and for my very own Radio Sports show, Half Back Flankers. But in my life, Fridays are known for something else as well...

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

OMG ASHLEE SIMPSON IS SO HAWT! Mark my words, if there is a god, she and Brooke Hogan will definately hook up and become 'party friends', which we all know is Hollywood talk for 'bisexual fuck buddys'. Imagine the blonde, and the brunette... ok, I'm done. FIREWORKS!~~!

fireworks.jpg

Yes they are beautiful, but there arent many as we blew the whole months budget on the ones at BattleBowl. Suddenly we are transported to Sofa Central, where Tha' TRIPEL CEE are standing by!

COLE

Who writes that crap?

COACH

Wasn't me.

CABOOSE

Not guilty.

COLE

In any event, Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to OAOAST HELDDOWN for the 7th of July 2005! I'm Michael Cole and alongside me are my broadcast colleagues Jonathon Coachman, and former Two-Time OAOAST Champion himself, Caboose!

COACH

What a BattleBowl Monday night! Hoff won, did you know?

CABOOSE

No Coach, we were all facing the other way and you were the only one who saw the finish.

COACH

REALLY? WOW!

CABOOSE

Idiot.

COLE

But we certainly do have a huge night tonight folks!

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~!*

"Black" hits and the arena explodes as out steps HOFF! Clad in blue jeans, sunglasses, and -- interestingly -- a "Silky Smooth" Leon Rodez T-shirt, Hoff beams out at the fans, HIS fans, before throwing a fist in the air and letting out a triumphant scream.

COLE

WHAT A REACTION for the #1 contender!!

Hoff heads down the aisle, stopping near the top as he sees a sign a few rows in. Hoff calls for the sign to be passed his way and the fans oblige. The big man holds the posterboard overhead, the sign reading "AXEL HOFF LEON ZACK: THE REAL FANTASTIC 4!!

COACH

I know those guys are my superheroes!

CABOOSE

Ugh.

The big man hands the sign back to its owner and heads down the ramp as his music blares. Once he hits the ring, Hoff hops onto the ropes in the near corner and throws his fist in the air, shouting "YEAH!" as the crowd throws it right back.

COLE

Well folks, if you missed Battlebowl on Monday night, you missed one hell of an event. Thirty-two of the top superstars in this industry battled it out for the right to face Axel at Angleslam, and when it was all over, it was Hoff on top.

CABOOSE

He fought hard all night, Cole. I think after me, he was the odds-on favorite, but Leon Rodez and my man, Drek Stone, gave him a run for his money.

Hoff climbs off the ropes and grabs a mic from ringside.

COACH

What about your "main man" Chris Stevens, 'Boozy? How was that?

CABOOSE

Phew. Excellent. We kicked those crippled guys' asses.

COLE

Right.

Hoff moves the microphone to speak, but the crowd, still cheering, begins to chant his name and the big superstar just laughs and shakes his head. Hoff looks out at the crowd, waiting for them to finally quiet down.

HOFF

Now.....the first thing I'd like is for everyone to get up, get on your feet....everyone get up, and let's have a round of applause for Leon Rodez.

The crowd pops pretty big for the sentiment, and soon the cheers turn into a full-fledged standing ovation for the New Age Love Machine.

CABOOSE

This is nauseating. It goes against everything I stand for.

COLE (clapping)

Hoff and Leon Rodez were the final two men in Monday's Battlebowl battle royal, and it could have gone either way at a moment's notice!

The applause dies down as Hoff speaks.

HOFF

Leon....boy, you gave me a run for my money on Monday, and I gotta admit for a second there...just a second...I almost thought you had me. (laughs) But, seriously, Leon -- here's to you, and once I get my title back, you've got a shot anytime you want it.

The crowd cheers for the offer, even breaking into a small "LE-ON!" chant.

HOFF

But Leon, now you know, and everyone knows...the future...has arrived.

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

HOFF

Now. On to Angleslam....on to AXEL.

The crowd goes WILD at the name of the OAOAST Champion!

HOFF

Axel...for three months, you and I have been going back and forth about getting it on. About what would happen if we locked horns, if we threw down, one-on-one, mano a mano, for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. And now, the dream is a reality. The match that these people--

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

--these people have been DYING for is going to be a reality. Hoff and Axel, one-on-one, title on the line. And Axel...are you ready?

"HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF!"

HOFF

I mean, Axel, are you really ready? Because I'm not here to play, Axel. I'm not some comedy act, some half-baked giant with magic thumbs. I'm the real thing, just like Coca-Cola, but it ain't gonna be sweet when I get my hands on you, champ. Oh no, Axel, the friendship is out the window. At Angleslam, I am gonna kick your ass, take your title, and I promise you, you will know that the FUTURE...HAS...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

"Death Blooms" hits, and Hoff looks on in surprise as AXEL steps from behind the curtain! The OAOAST Heavyweight Champion looks at Hoff with FIRE~ in his eyes, the title belt gleaming proudly over the shoulder of his trenchcoat. Axel, with dark eyes, looks left, looks right, then...

*FWOOSH~!*

Axel hits the crucifix pose, lighting the ringposts and causing Hoff to jump back! The big man composes himself as the man who's been his best friend and his top rival hits the ring, stepping through the ropes and standing face to face with Hoff. Fortunately for our viewers at home, Axel has brought his own mic.

AXEL

So. That's how it is, huh, mate? Friendship out the window? You want me that bad? Then take your shot, Hoff. Take your shot right now.

Axel sticks his chin out, offering up a nice target for Hoff. The fans buzz, but Hoff takes a step back. The big man takes off his sunglasses and tosses them to the side, pacing as Axel stares him down.

HOFF

Axel...for the past three months, you've been wearing the title I never should have lost, and through it all, I've had your back. Now, you and I go way back, back to the days of the Thrillogy, of the Bleeding Souls. And we've gone down that road, from bitter enemies to professional rivals...to friends. But through it all, I haven't lied to you once. Not one time. You know, and you have always known, that for me, nothing else means as much as that World Title. NOTHING. So when it comes time to lay it on the line, don't expect me to hold back, mate. Because I'm bringing it the only way I know how: full speed ahead.

Hoff looks Axel hard in the eyes as Axel digests what Hoff has just said. After a brief moment, Axel smirks at Hoff, his eyes unreadable.

AXEL

So you've had my back, huh, Hoff? Is that right? Then where the hell were you when CWM screwed me out of my title, huh? Where were you when six different people stuck their nose in my business? You weren't looking out for me, or your precious integrity...you were busy christening the evening "The Hoff Show."

Hoff chuckles--

AXEL

Don't you laugh, mate. Look at me. I asked you a question.

Axel steps toward Hoff, getting right in his face, looking more than slightly pissed. Hoff stares at him, then steps back and raises the mic.

HOFF

You wanna question my integrity, you want to question my loyalty....let me ask YOU a question, Axel. When Drek Stone handed you the World Title on a silver platter, did you give him a phone call, or did you have the courtesy to thank him personally?

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!"

Axel's eyes go wide, flashing with anger. He tenses, balling his hands into fists.

AXEL

IF YOU THINK--

HOFF

Here's what I think, CHAMP! I think for a guy who wants nothing to do with Drek Stone, you owe him an awful lot. I think for a guy who claims to be such a bad-ass, you've had an awful lot of help along the way. And I think that if it wasn't for this new youth movement, I'd be out here talking to Tony Brannigan. That's what I think.

Axel's eyes narrow, dark and cold, as he fires back.

AXEL

You wanna know what I think, future? I think you're the last one to talk. You've had a career because of the Underground. Title reigns bought and paid for by the Thrillogy. Your whole professional life has been on the backs of others, Hoff. And *I* think that if you weren't the luckiest man on Earth, I'd be out here talking to Leon Rodez. That's what *I* think, pal. But I tell you what. You want to question me? Fine. You'd be the last in a long list of people to stab me in the back.

Axel, still talking, turns around, facing the aisleway, his back to Hoff.

AXEL

Go ahead, Hoff. If you really think I'm the big, bad, wolf, here's your chance. If you can't trust me, then take me out.

Axel holds his arms out to the sides, his guard nonexistant. The fans are going CRAZY as Hoff eyes his Angleslam opponent with confusion.

COLE

This is UNREAL!!

COACH

Is Hoff going to do it?

CABOOSE

He's a fool not to! This is your Angleslam opponent, guy! TAKE HIM OUT!

The audience ROARS as Hoff balls his fist, looking down at it. Hoff looks back at Axel, then back at his fist.....

...and lets it go.

HOFF

No.

"YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Axel turns around, looking genuinely surprised that Hoff didn't just lay into him.

CABOOSE

What a wimp.

Hoff shakes his head, causing Axel to smile.

HOFF

It ain't gonna be like that.

"HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF!"

"AX-EL!! AX-EL!! AX-EL!! AX-EL!! AX-EL!! AX-EL!! "

HOFF

If you say you're not with Drek Stone...that's good enough for me.

The crowd ERUPTS as Axel nods!!

HOFF

But it doesn't change the facts, Axel. At Angleslam, you and I are gonna meet for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. I won't hold back. I know you won't, either. You and me, Hoff and Axel, just like it was meant to be. One for the ages.

Hoff steps back...and extends his hand...and Axel accepts to a MONSTROUS ovation!!

HOFF

And when it's over, Axel? When the dust has settled....when the smoke has cleared...when I have my title back. I promise you...you will know.

Axel chuckles.

AXEL

I'll see you there...friend.

"Death Blooms" hits the arena speakers as Axel lets go of Hoff's hand, stepping through the ropes and walking backwards up the ramp. Both men smile half-smiles, but neither one takes his eyes off each other.

COLE

You can FEEL the electricity in the air!! AXEL!! HOFF!! The OAOAST Title will be decided at Angleslam!!

COACH

Unless Axel loses the title before then!

COLE

But that would make all this build pointless!

COACH

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

COLE

We'll be back!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

COLE

Welcome back to HeldDOWN~!. Last week, we saw the emergence of Jenny Adams as the leader of the new OAOAST women’s division, besting Brodie Lewis and Constance in a three-way-dance to win the OAOAST World Women’s Title with the Toledo Destroyer, an absolutely amazing DDT version of the Canadian Destroyer.

COACH

However, with success comes great danger and jealousy. See, we learned earlier today that a bounty has been put on Jenny Adams’ head. It goes like this: you injure Jenny, you get $7,500. The benefactor is completely unknown and is being kept in a shroud of mystery. What we do know is that we have footage from earlier today, as Jenny got to the building…

(Cut to a shot in the parking lot, with the caption “EARLIER TODAY” at the bottom of the screen, of Jenny Adams is seen coming out of her car. As she walks away from her car, “Floggin’” Molly Matthews rolls out in front of Jenny from under a car on a small cart, laying on her back.)

MOLLY

YO! Congrats on the big win last week.

JENNY

Gee, thanks. It was so awesome.

MOLLY

It’s really cool that you’re the leader of the division and all, now…

JENNY

No, no…no leaders; we all deserve the respect for getting as far as we’ve gotten, not just me.

MOLLY

You know, you’re a really humble person…which is why I really, really don’t want to tell you what’s gone on today.

JENNY

Um…what’s up?

MOLLY

Just to let you know, watch your back. Someone’s apparently put a $7,500 bounty on your head. First person to take you out with an injury gets it.

JENNY

Thanks for letting me know…I’m actually kind of scared to go to the locker room now…

MOLLY

Don’t worry, pal (hand from off-camera hands her a cupcake as Jenny stares at the hand in amazement)…I got your back. Just one thing though…

JENNY

Yeah?

MOLLY

We’re kinda-sorta booked in a match against each other tonight.

JENNY

Really?

MOLLY

Yeah. Listen: let’s just go out there, chain-wrestle for a bit, best wrestler wins, yadda yadda…? (extends hand)

JENNY

Sure. And hey, if you beat me, I’ll give you a shot at the belt. (extends hands, both shake on it, as the camera zooms in on the hands)

(Cut back to the arena, as “Rebels of the Sacred Heart” starts up. “Floggin’” Molly Matthews runs out to the ring, hopping around like an orangutan on X. She runs down the aisle, slaps some hands, and slides into the ring. She puts her baseball cap sideways on Michael Buffer’s head, then leaps to the second rope and does a backflip.)

BUFFER

The following non-title bout is scheduled for one fall, with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts and weighing in tonight at 139 pounds…FLOGGIN’ MMMMOLLLLY MMMMAATHEWWWWS!

COLE

Here we have the cult favorite of the division so far, the ever-so-goofy…

CABOOSE

AND DORKY!

COLE

…Molly Matthews.

CABOOSE

And I GUARENTEE YOU that tonight, she’s gonna turn her back on Jenny Adams all in the name of a few bucks. And I don’t blame her.

COACH

I wouldn’t be so sure about that…

(“Fly” by Loudmouth starts up, as the crowd cheers the arrival of the new OAOAST Women’s Champion Jenny Adams. Jenny holds her belt up high above her head at the entrance and shows it off to everyone in the building before she too runs down the aisle and slaps hands before sliding into the ring, then climbing on the middle rope and posing with her belt.)

BUFFER

Her opponent, weighing in at 119 pounds, the current OAOAST Women’s Champion…she is “The Spectacular” Jenny AAAAADDDAAAMMMS!

COLE

Pound-for-pound, she’s probably one of the best young athletes this promotion has seen in quite some time!

*DING DING*

The bell sounds, and we’re off. The two competitors circle around center-ring, reaching out only to shake hands out of respect to one another. They go in to lock up, and…

COLE

OH NO!

Constance and Valerie charge the ring, tossing Molly to the side, and attacking Jenny immediately!

*DING DING*

COLE

This match is over before it even got a chance to start!

Constance and Valerie stomp away at Jenny’s prone body. Molly get back to her feet and goes fists-a-flyin’, attacking both V&C to get the attack stopped. But Confusia dodges out to the ring and attacks Molly from behind with a double axe handle. Confusia tosses Molly to the floor, as V&C wrap Jenny’s arms in the top and middle rope.

COLE

This is getting way too out-of-hand!

The Cannon Kidd comes running out of the entrance, slides into the ring, and attacks Confusia from behind with a forearm, sending her flying face-first into the middle turnbuckle. She stomps on Confusia’s back as she sits face-first in the corner, as Constance goes to work with punches to Jenny’s face. Brodie Lewis runs into the ring and jumps The Cannon Kidd, yanking her away from Confusia by the hair. CK blocks a punch from Brodie and nails one herself, sending Brodie rocking…but Lewis comes back with a kick to the stomach. She hooks Cannon Kidd’s arm and head, looking to be going for the Orange Crush amongst all this chaos…she lifts…and Confusia, not seeing anyone but CK behind her, spits her deadly mist! It gets in Brodie’s eyes…

COACH

OH NO!

Brodie loses her grip on Cannon Kidd and drops her dead on her shoulder and side of her head! All the action in the ring stops immediately, as the audience becomes deadly silent. Brodie just stares at what she’s done…

COLE

God, no…

CABOOSE

I like seeing some of these fan favorites hurt, but never like this…

The Cannon Kidd lays motionless, as a swarm of EMT’s and officials run out from the backstage area with a stretcher. They look at her shoulder, which looks to be completely broken. The EMT’s ask the rest of the females in the ring to evacuate, and after untying Jenny, they do so…

COACH

This isn’t good… cut to anything! Come on people! Commercial break!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

COLE

Welcome back to…well, a really scary scene here at HeldDOWN~! Um…moments ago, during a big schmozz in the ring, Brodie Lewis went to give the Cannon Kidd her signature move, the Orange Crush, which is a suplex into a sitdown power bomb. Um…as she lifted for the move, Confusia misted Brodie mistakenly in the face, and with the shock of being misted going through her body, Brodie lost grip of the Cannon Kidd, accidentally dropping her on what looked like her shoulder and the side of her head. For dignity’s sake, we’re not going to replay it. It just wouldn’t be right. Hopefully we can get some sort of update on CK’s health sometime soon. Let’s roll a package or a promo or something to give them time to get her out of the ring, please.

*fade away*

The scene opens on the locker room of CSI, with one conspicuously absent member. Jay Richards and Jumbo play something on Playstation 2, while Chris Stevens has his Motorola RAZR V3 (that thing is awesome) held to his ear.

COLE

Folks, Brock Ausstin is not in the CSI locker room.

CABOOSE

He can't still be mad at Chris, can he?

Stevens rolls his eyes, checking his watch as his compatriots mash the buttons. Jay goes on a tear, hitting them repeatedly as Jumbo slumps back in his chair.

JAY

Aw, HELL YEAH! 23-hit COM-BOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! Super Art Finish like a MOTHA!

Jumbo throws down his controller as Jay grins like an idiot.

JUMBO

DAMN!

Jay sets his controller on the floor next to his chair and does the SPAGHETTI ARM, dancing like a fool.

JAY

SHIN SHORYUKEN! You know it, bitch!

JUMBO

Bull. You wouldn't have had me if I hadn't tried that Hurricane Kick.

JAY

Ah, but you DID try it, dude! You got SERVED! Jay Cool in the HOUSE--

STEVENS

GUYS!!

Jay and Jumbo look up at Stevens, who looks none too pleased. After a pause, Stevens slaps his phone shut, turning back to his boys with a peeved expression.

STEVENS

I can't believe that bastard hasn't called me. Either of you get a hold of him?

JUMBO

Naw, man.

JAY

Nah, I was too busy kicking someone's ASS to find him! BOO-YEAH~!

Chris takes a seat on a nearby chair.

STEVENS

JAY!! This is serious. If he's not gonna settle this in a civilized manner, I'm gonna have to call him out. Now...that being said, I need to know where you guys stand.

Richards and Jumbo look at each other.

JUMBO

We're with you, boss.

JAY

F'real, Chris. We go back, man. And you got me in here. Whatever you think is best, I'm down with it.

Stevens looks at Jumbo.

STEVENS

You too?

JUMBO

Yeah! Yes. Damn, man. I'm YOUR bodyguard.

Stevens takes a calm, cleansing breath.

STEVENS

Right.

The CSI leader rises, nodding.

STEVENS

All right...I'm gonna take one last look for him. If I can't find him soon, I'm going out there and calling him out.

JAY

All right, man. Good luck.

Stevens shoots Jay an annoyed glance before heading out the door. Jay and Jumbo look at each other.

JAY AND JUMBO

STREET FIGHTER THREE!!!!

The two CSI guys pick up their controllers and turn toward the TV.

JUMBO

Hey...weren't YOU gonna call someone out tonight?

Jay looks up, scratching the beard he doesn't have.

JAY

Oh yeah....HEY!!

Jumbo laughs with glee as the screen flashes bright colors.

JUMBO

HA!! Fifteen-hit super combo, PUNK! You suck.

JAY

DAMN! But seriously, man. Let's go do this.

JUMBO

Right.

Jay and Jumbo get up, not bothering to turn the PS2 off. Jumbo throws on his bad-ass biker vest, and Jay slips on his red CSI t-shirt.

JAY

Man, I love that game...

The two men head out the door.

COLE

Jay Richards and Jumbo are on their way to the ring!!

*Cut to...*

#Sugar *dodododododo*

Aw, honey honey *dodododododo*

You are my candy girl.

And you've got me wanting y -- #

Out in the parking lot, a green convertable pulls up (late) into the arena which draws the attention of pretty much everyone loitering around. Not least because of the blaring music. As the car parks up and the music is finally faded out, the driver of the car places a hand on the side of the car, using that to lever himself up and out of the car in one swift, cool motion. As you'd expect from Leon Rodez.

RODEZ

Love that sugar song.

Rodez strolls casually through the door, giving a thumbs up to a couple of nameless OAOAST 'roadies' as he passes...before stopping abruptly. As standing in front of him are Scotty Static and Johnny Jax, The Global Party Exchange.

RODEZ

Oh, great. Look, I told you last time, I didn't use your bong and I didn't take your glowsticks.

DREK

Always the comedian.

Glancing around in confusion, Rodez looks for the direction of the voice. Eventually, the GPX step aside, allowing Drek Stone to emerge from behind them, sneering at Rodez.

RODEZ

If you're looking for a fight, th...

DREK

No, no, believe it or not I'm not looking for another fight. I've already proved everything I need to prove against you.

RODEZ

Yeah, like Monday night, when you proved you can fly...when thrown over the ropes.

DREK

...cute. No, I'm here to make a proposal to you. A little while back, these guys made you an offer. A very gracious offer. But you turned it down. Now, for some reason, these guys seem to like you - Lord knows why - so they can't seem to cut the crap and tell you things straight like you obviously need to hear. But, luckily, I just plain hate you. Which allows me to tell you what you need to hear, with no jokes, no bias, no bullshit. I don't like you. I don't WANT anything to do with you. But as much as I hate to admit it, you're a young athlete who's wasting his potential.

Rolling his eyes, Rodez folds his arms.

DREK

Having been in the ring with you, I know that given the right opportunity you could be a somebody. You've given me a run for my money everytime we've been up against each other. If you'd just cut the comedy act and get serious, I wouldn't mind you so much. The longer you sit back being 'Mr Happy', being 'cool' with whatever's thrown your way...the more potential you're wasting. See, Scotty and Johnny were smart enough to realise they needed to stand up against the old guard that are hogging the limelight, before their careers faded into obscurity. It's not like we're on our own here either. Crystal and Gunner realise what's going on here as well. But we can't do this the way we want to with just five people. Now, Hoff didn't want in. His loss. He'll regret it. Axel...well, we won't talk to you about that. Because what we want to talk to you about is joining the cause.

RODEZ

Wel...

DREK

Think about it before you answer. I mean, nevermind me...but you can't tell me that you don't long for a little company when you're hanging around backstage. And no, Blonde and Faqu don't count. If you were to get with the program, then I'm sure you and these guys could get up to some of your 'wanky antics' again. And you're, obviously, a red blooded male. I'm sure you and Crystal would get on like a house on fire.

RODEZ

Or a bed on fire.

DREK

RODEZ

DREK

...yeah, anyway, I'm willing to put all our personal differences aside for the good of getting rid of the stale, old, washed up veterans that run this company. Who knows, if you join up with us now, you might get yourself in on the World Title scene when we've run Zack and company out of here.

With a wry smile, Rodez finally holds a hand up to stop Drek.

RODEZ

Very good, very stirring stuff Drek. I gotta admit, you certainly know how to sell this concept of yours. Of course, I have to ask you...seeing as I said no to Scotty and Johnny here a good month ago, what makes you think that I'd accept...just because Drek Stone spoke to me.

DREK

Wel...

RODEZ

Well, let me cut you off there Drek. See, I know exactly why. Axel told you guys to go to hell. Hoff not only said no to your little offer, but then kicked your ass SEVERELY at the Great Angle Bash. And, surprise surprise, NOW you're coming to me. Is that just a coincidence? Is it just coincidence that you come to me...what, three days after I tossed your ass out of Battlebowl?

DREK

From behind.

RODEZ

A lot of my best work has been from behind. But, that's an entirely different story.

Drek pulls a face of disgust, replicated by The GPX.

RODEZ

Look, it's like I told these guys. I want nothing...N O T H I N G...nothing, to do with this little 'uprising' you've got going on. It's not about young and old, it's about right and wrong.

DREK

Exactly! It's about what's right for the young talent, starving for oxygen on this show. It's about what's wrong for us too, having to put up with the same old crap, with the veterans clogging the time that should go towards wrestlers like myself, like Scotty Static, like Johnny Jax...like YOU! What have you done since winning the X-Division Title? What PPVs have you headlined? And how much worse did it get when you lost the only thing keeping you anywhere near the top of the card...a MIDCARD title, deemed worthless by a hippie from the 70s. Nothing, that's what.

RODEZ

So what, runner-up at Battlebowl was nothing?

DREK

And how many guys did myself, Scotty and Gunner eliminate in that match before you became runner-up? If you were working with me, we'd have had a two on one advantage on Hoff.

RODEZ

And that's just the point...I didn't NEED your help.

Rolling his eyes, Drek takes a deep sigh...but before he can say anything else, Rodez again stops him.

RODEZ

You know what, I'm sick of standing here debating this...because it's not going to happen. I'm having nothing to do with this crap. I've got business of my own to take care of. Buuuuut, it's ironic that you three should stop me tonight. Because, the past few days, I've been thinking over everything Christian Wright has done to me recently...

DREK

*yawns*

RODEZ

...and right in the middle of the list, I had a gap. So I popped in a tape from the night you guys last asked me to join up. Remember that? In the middle of my match with you, Scotty, Christian Wright and Bohemoth walked down to the ring and they paid you off. They offered you the money so that they could attack me. And you, who oh, so dearly want me as your friend...let them beat the crap out of me.

The GPX glance nervously at each other.

RODEZ

I never ended up getting that match, legitimate ending included, with either of you two. So, how about it? How about we do this for real. Without the run-ins, with a finish this time. And don't say you don't want to fight me, because it'll be as phoney-baloney as everything else you've been spouting off recently. Oh, and hey, why don't we add you in Drek. Just for fun. Seeing as you three are so 'tight' recently.

DREK

I'm busy toni...

RODEZ

Oh, no, not tonight. You're not the only one who's busy. See, I was thinking...uhm...next week? Here on HeldDOWN~! The Global Pizza Excha...WHOOPS! I'M SORRY! I meant to say, Global Party Exchange, plus Drek Stone. And you'd be taking on moi, Leon Rodez, and two partners of my choosing. Six-man tag style. If you're up for it that is.

The GPX huddle and begin to talk it over. Not noticing Drek staring stoney-faced at Rodez.

DREK

You're on.

JAX

Guh?

STATIC

Whuh?

RODEZ

I guess I'll see you guys next week then. Oh and by the way...considering you're apart of this little 'youth movement', maybe you should get 'with the youth' and dress with a little style. I mean, look at you, with that suit...you look like Randy Orton for crying out loud.

With a smirk, Rodez swaggers off...leaving The GPX and Drek to watch on with disgust.

STATIC

Drek man, why'd you accept? I thought you said he was the perfect guy...

DREK

Scotty, one lesson.

His head having snapped around to face Scotty Static, Drek's head slowly turns back away to where Rodez had just walked off to.

DREK

Nobody talks to Drek Stone like that. No-one.

Drek continues to stonily stare off into the distance. Awkwardly, both Static and Jax glance at Drek, who doesn't so much as move at all, continuing to stare off into the distance. Jax moves his eyes in Drek's direction, causing Static to just shrug.

JAX

...besides...the only guys he knows are Faqu and Blonde.

STATIC

Yeah. I guess giving him one more ass-kicking while he comes to his senses won't hurt.

Suddenly, Drek laughs.

DREK

Oh, believe me...it will.

The smile on Dreks face getting wider, as we cut to...

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Edited by Nice Guy Adam

COLE

Folks, we're back live on HeldDown, set for more action, but before we begin, we just want to remind everyone that there will be a special encore presentation of the Battlebowl this Sunday night at 8PM Eastern time.

CABOOSE

Yes, for those of you dying for your Caboose fix, or for those who just missed it, check out all the action live.

COACH

You get it all: the lottery tag matches, the dream match between Axel and that other company's Batista, and of course, the Battlebowl itself.

COLE

Catch it all one more time this Sunday!

*dun dun* *dun dun*

*dun dun* *dun dun*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO!

"BOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The live crowd jeers mercilessly as from behind the curtain step Jay Richards and Jumbo! The two men taunt the crowd, Jay pointing at himself and telling everyone that he is, indeed, the man.

COLE

Well here come Jay Richards and Jumbo fresh off of their Playstation session.

COACH

Jay and Jumbo were the two CSI members not involved with Battlebowl, and I hear that they're pretty steamed up about it!

CABOOSE

I would be, too, except of course that I was a part of Battlebowl.

COLE

Good for you, Caboose.

CABOOSE

You're damn right it is.

Jay and Jumbo hit the ring, and Jay asks for a mic as Jumbo yells for the crowd to quiet down.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

JAY

Now I know that you people aren't used to seeing such awesome stars up close and in person, but try to keep the noise down for a moment.

"YOU SUCK!"

"YOU SUCK!"

"YOU SUCK!"

"YOU SUCK!"

JAY

Hey, anyone who can pull off a 23-hit combo does NOT suck.

Jumbo hangs his head as Richards looks at him and laughs.

JAY

But seriously. So all I keep hearing about is this Battlebowl from last Monday. You know, who in the hell decided that thing was such a great idea?! I mean, anyone could have become the #1 contender. Take a guy like Alfdogg. This guy was a joke when he was champion!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

The fans have been getting into Alfdogg as of late.

JAY

Or how about a guy like this...like this Otaku character? I mean, whoa, you're cool, dude! This guy's more boring than TEN Peter Knights! And you know what the worst part is?

Jay looks at Jumbo, who shrugs.

JAY

The worst part is that I wasn't even invited to be a part of it! Me, Jay Richards, the brightest new superstar in this company! How is it that I get overlooked? Josie Baker, consider this strike number three hundred against you.

The fans jeer Jay's picking on the frazzled general manager.

JAY

But enough talk. Hoff and Axel already bored you to death for twenty minutes; now it's time for some action! So anyone in the back who wants a piece of me, come on out!!

Jay lowers the mic and looks down the ramp.

COLE

Is anyone going to answer Jay Richards' challenge?

Suddenly, "Unwind" by Weema hits and out walks Mike "The Punisher" Guerriero!

COLE

It's Mike Guerriero!

COACH

Who?

CABOOSE

Any relation to Eddie Guerrero?

COLE

NO! Mike Guerriero, of Mad Machine!

COACH

OH!!!!!!!!!!!! Right, he's cool!

CABOOSE

Wait, now you know who he is all of a sudden?

COACH

Sometimes words are hard for me.

Guerriero, dressed for battle, stands halfway down the ramp.

JAY

Whoa, hold up, I'm up against Captain Marvel here?

Jumbo laughs as Jay runs down the man who answered his challenge.

JAY

Hey, Dolph Lundgren, cool logo. You gonna head to the comic book store after this?

Jay laughs...but Guerriero slides into the ring and ATTAX! Jumbo leaves the ring as the ref calls for the bell!

*ding ding ding ding ding*

COLE

Looks like Mike Guerriero prefers to let his actions do the talking!

"The Punisher" unloads on Jay with an assault of right hands! He whips Jay into the ropes and catches him, pressing him overhead and letting him fall to the mat! Jay bounces before rolling to the outside, where he's counselled by Jumbo! In the ring, Guerriero pumps his fist in celebration!

COACH

Mike Guerriero is ready to fight!

CABOOSE

I hate everyone in this Mad Machine. They're all so...so...

COLE

Honorable?

CABOOSE

YES!!!

Jay pats Jumbo on the arm and slides into the ring, and Guerriero allows him to get to his feet. The two men circle, and then come together. Collar and elbow tie up, won by Guerriero, who slaps on a side headlock, but Jay slips free and dropkicks Guerriero in the back! "The Punisher" flies into the ropes, and as he rebounds, Jay monkey flips him over! Jay springs to his feet, then does the SPAGHETTI ARM~ dance as Guerriero recovers.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CABOOSE

What the hell is that dance?

COACH

Well, he stands there and waves his arms out in front of him like they were spaghetti. DUH!

Guerriero charges at the dancing Richards, who ducks under a clothesline and catches a turning Guerriero with a spinwheel kick! Mike hits the mat, and Jay makes a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!! Guerriero gets a shoulder up. Jay rolls off of him and gets to his feet, running the ropes as Guerriero gets up slowly. Jay launches himself with a cross-body, but Guerriero catches him and DROPS him with a falling powerslam! Guerriero lays into a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO, as Jay barely gets out!

COLE

This young kid Guerriero has a lot of power!! Jay could be in trouble!!

CABOOSE

Master of the 23-hit combo? Nonsense.

Guerriero drags Richards up by the hair, and the Punisher grabs him around the waist, but Jay rakes his eyes to break free! The fans boo as the ref warns Jay, but Richards shrugs him off. Jay runs the ropes and catches Guerriero from behind with a facebuster! Guerriero hits the mat and falls onto his back, and Jay hops over the ropes onto the apron!

COACH

Jay could be looking for that Tornado Moonsault! That is a cool maneuver!

Jay leaps, springs off the ropes, and flips backwards, but it's NOBODY HOME as Mike rolls out of the way! The Punisher gets to his feet, grabbing Jay by the hair and pulling him into a standing headscissor position! Guerriero lifts Jay up for a POWERBOMB...but Jay flips backwards and catches Guerriero in a hurricanrana! Jay floats backwards into a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!! Jay slaps the mat in frustration, and the fans start cheering for Guerriero!

COLE

The crowd trying to will Mike Guerriero back into it!

Jay gets up and needlessly shoves the official aside, pulling his foe up by the hair. Jay boots Guerriero in the gut, doubling him over, then jumps onto his neck for a Rocker Dropper...but Guerriero catches him and drops him with a POWERBOMB!! The crowd goes wild!!

COLE

He caught him with the powerbomb after all!

Guerriero pops up, and SLASHES HIS ARMS before pulling Jay to his feet! The crowd gets up as Guerriero hooks Jay for the belly-to-belly...but Jumbo runs in from behind with a chair!!

COLE

What the hell?!?

And Jumbo cracks Guerriero with the chair!! The ref calls for the DQ!!

*ding ding ding ding ding*

COLE

This isn't right! It was a fair fight, and Guerriero was close to putting Jay away!

CABOOSE

You don't know that, Cole, and neithr do we.

The fans jeer as Jay and Jumbo stomp away at Guerriero, but the boos turn to cheers as Mad Machine runs down the aisle! Otaku II, Tony Capella, and Ayane Mitsui slide into the ring, sending Jay and Jumbo scattering! Capella tends to Guerriero as Otaku looks down the ramp at Jay, who does the SPAGHETTI ARM!!

CABOOSE

I'm already tired of that dance.

COLE

Well Jay Richards and Jumbo escape by the skin of their teeth tonight, but I doubt that this thing is over!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Backstage we go, as Josh Matthews is standing by with Christian Wright and Bohemoth.

MATTHEWS

Back here on HeldDOWN~!, I'm joined by...two very...controversial figures, in Christian Wright and Bohemoth...

WRIGHT

HI-YAH Heavyweight Champion, Bohemoth.

Bohemoth places a hand on Matthews's should, completely towering over him.

MATTHEWS

Uh...HI-YAH Heavyweight Champion, Bohemoth. Gentlemen, we have got exclusive word that in two weeks time, Leon Rodez WILL recieve his shot at the HI-YAH Heavyweight Title. A shot he was scheduled to recieve at the Great Angle Bash, but did not due to a vicious attack on his sister before the match. Now, you two swear you had nothing to do with the attack. But you have to admit, it is a little suspicious tha...

WRIGHT

Excuse me? Suspicious? Aren't the media supposed to strictly unbiased? I understand that here in America, that fact has all but been forgotten...but Josh, I would appreciate it if you showed myself and Bohemoth a little more respect. Already, you have all but accused us of attacking a defenceless female. Correct?

Josh stammers a little, mainly because Bohemoth's grip on his shoulder had become a lot tighter.

MATTHEWS

We...well, not exactly.

WRIGHT

So what are you saying?

MATTHEWS

It's just...that...all the signs point to you two.

WRIGHT

Joshua, it seems you haven't yet learnt. I am a man of upmost morality. I, Christian Wright, would NEVER strike a woman, outside of the confines of a wrestling match of course. A defenceless woman? Never. The entire reason that I came to the OAOAST was to rid this company of it's immorality. Why would I compromise my beliefs just for the sake of one satisfying moment? Now, obviously, the attack on Jade Rodez was very convenient for myself. And it just happened to teach Leon Rodez a lesson...that bad things happen to bad people. Simply put, the attack on Jade Rodez DID benefit myself and my championship winning bodyguard. But we did not carry out the attack. We did not lay a hand on that filthy little urchin. Because...we didn't need to.

With a little chuckle, Wright smiles and beckons someone in from off screen.

WRIGHT

We didn't need to...because we had someone...who was willing to carry out the sacrifice for us.

Josh looks more than a little surprised, as a blonde haired woman walks into shot and stand next to Wright...who is still smiling from ear to ear.

WRIGHT

Joshua, let me introduce you to Serena Blackmore.

MATTHEWS

So, wait a minute...this woman is responsible? You hired a woman to ta...

Suddenly, Josh stops talking, as Blackmore rips the microphone away from his hand.

BLACKMORE

Christian did not 'hire' me. We are old friends and I completely share his beliefs and his view on the wrestling business. What I did, I did of my own accord, to help out an old friend. Quite simply, Leon Rodez's actions deserve retribution. Retribution will be served through whatever source. His friends. His family. Anyone who condones his behaviour without any sort of condemnation. By showing no remorse for her brother's actions, Jade Rodez deserved the beating she recieved. It's clear from her appearance that she too has become morally corrupt. Quite frankly, she looks and acts like a slut! What she got, she deserved.

MATTHEWS

Was this a one-off attack?

Blackmore pulls the microphone away from Josh again.

BLACKMORE

That all depends on whether another beating is needed. If Jade Rodez has learnt the error of her ways, then our job is part done. However, I will be around should she slip up again. It just so happens that the OAOAST has unveiled it's Women's Division since Christian arrived here. He contacted me weeks ago, but I saw no real incentive for me to come here. But now? Well, I'm an ambition woman. And my ambition is to become the OAOAST Woman's Champion...I am not just here for Christian's benefit, I am here for my own as well.

WRIGHT

And to the rest of the Women's Division...if you want to know how serious this woman is, just ask Jade Rodez. Oh and Leon, I'm sure you're pretty angry currently. After all, this was your sister that was targeted. You must be furious. Not to mention the attacks on Faqu and on James Blonde. You come off as such a cool, calm individual. But I'm sure deep down, you would just LOVE to get your hands on me, seek out some retribution on me...

Wryly, Wright smiles.

WRIGHT

...just remember Leon...you can't do a THING to me. Despite your suspect morals, I trust you won't do a thing to Serena. And if you even so much as try to seek retribution through my bodyguard, you will personally regret it. There's not a thing you can do Leon. Except change. You see, I feel deeply remorseful for the results of the attack on your sister, I really do. But Leon, as much as I do not 'condone' these attacks on your friends and on your family...the ends...shall justify the means!

Blackmore slams the microphone back into Matthews' chest, winding him slightly, as the trio of Wright, Bohemoth and Blackmore stroll off.

*Cut back to Sofa Central*

COLE

A scary message from Christian Wright there guys.

*The Wall by Kansas hits and Alfdogg comes out to the ring, wearing the Puerto Rican title around his waist.*

COLE

And here comes the new Puerto Rican champion, Alfdogg, out to the ring!

COACH

It's been a long week for my man Alf, he won the title last week on HeldDOWN, then made it to the finals of Battlebowl just three days ago!

ALF

You know, last week was a big week for yours truly. It was a week up ups and downs. Last Thursday, just as promised, I beat Tha Puerto Rican, and became the NEW OAOAST Puerto Rican champion.

*crowd gives a mixed reaction, mostly cheers*

ALF

However, I will also go down as the LAST Puerto Rican champion. I mean, let's face it, the OAOAST is a World-class wrestling promotion. These belts we wear represent the entire world...Puerto Rico, they're not even good enough to be considered a U.S. state!

*mixed reaction, with laughter heard from the crowd*

ALF

But I'll get back to that in a second. First, I'd like to talk a little bit about Battlebowl. Turns out with the "luck" of the draw, Zack Malibu ends up as MY partner. I had to overcome 3-on-1 odds in order to get to the Battlebowl finals, but I did it. Malibu even took a shot at me during the match! Unfortunately, once I got to the finals, Drek Stone got the best of me again, and I came up short.

*mostly cheers from the crowd.

ALF

But hey, look on the bright side, I *did* make it out of the first round. That's more than Brett Favre can say, right?

*huge negative reaction from the crowd*

ALF

Now then, back to this title. *Alf removes the belt, raises it and looks at it.* You know, Caboose said last week on HeldDOWN that I shouldn't re-name this title, if I wanted to maintain the prestige. But you see, this title HAD no prestige, until one week ago, when I took it off the waist of Tha Puerto Rican. And this title will be ended with exactly one week of prestige. And the prestige of the OAOAST Heartland championship begins tonight!

*crowd cheers*

ALF

And next week, from the Mall of America in Minneapolis, I'll be holding my first title defense. Anyone who wants to step to the plate next week, to try to take this belt, I'm rollin' out the welcome mat for you. There's just one catch...the match will be FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

*crowd cheers*

ALF

And one more thing...I happened to find some footage from a few years back of a falls-count-anywhere match I had with Angle-Plex from the Mall of America, and I want the producers to roll that footage right now!

*Footage plays of Alfdogg vs Angle-Plex from the Mall of America in 2002*

ALF

So whoever the lucky contestant happens to be, enjoy that footage, because next week, that's gonna be YOU.

*The Wall plays and Alf leaves the ring as we cut to a..*

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is for the OAOAST World Tag Team championship! It is set for one fall.

CUE: "Chase" by Giorgio Moroder

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The New New Midnight Express and Jim Cornette appear before the hostile crowd. They jog down the aisle. Sarcastic Simon's midsection heavily taped up due to his injured ribs.

BUFFER

Introducing first, the challengers. Accompanied to the ring by their manager Jim Cornette; they are the former two-time tag team champions of the world, Sarcastic Simon and Narcissistic... THE NEW NEW MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!

COLE

As the New New Midnight Express make their way to the ring, let's take a look back at what happened last week between these two teams.

LAST WEEK

The Boiz slide out of the ring and grab the belts from Michael Buffer at ringside. Partly disappointed about having to endure more pain in title defenses, but happy they keep going to the pay window. The Marv and Hell Mel run up the aisle slapping hands with the fans and hugging each other, clutching the tag titles tightly. They raise the belts on the rampway and are then attacked by the NEW NEW MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!

COLE

Damn them! Sarcastic Simon and Narcissistic Ned beating the Sk8ter Boiz with their own tag team titles, damnit. The Heavenly Rockers and Holly rush to the Boiz' aid, running off the NNMX and Cornette, but the damage has been done. The New New Midnight Express have sent a message to the World Tag Team champions.

COLE (Voice-Over)

Great. What do you want?

CABOOSE (V.O.)

Probably not an autograph.

We cut away from the highlights and back to the arena, where Jim Cornette and the New New Midnight Express have surrounded Sofa Central. Michael Cole is given a wireless microphone by the stage manager and stands up besides Cornette. James E. wraps his arm around Cole's neck, smiling.

CORNETTE

(giggling)

I could watch those highlights all day, couldn't you, Michael Cole?

COLE

(sarcastically)

Oh, absolutely. So let's talk about last week then, Jim Cornette. In addition to calling the Heavenly Rockers "thugs"...

CORNETTE

And they are.

COLE (CONT'D)

...you bullied your way into a World Tag Team Title match by attacking the Sk8ter Boiz after successfully defending their World Tag Team Titles in a grueling Triple Threat match with the Sooner Bruisers and Heavenly Rockers.

CORNETTE

We didn't bully our way into anything, brother. If you'd had done your homework, Michael Cole, you would of remembered the New New Midnight Express were supposed to face the Sk8ter Boiz for the belts at the Great Angle Bash until the Heavenly Rockers thugged on Sarcastic Simon and put him out of action with a rib injury. And for once the OAOAST kept their word when they said the contract would be valid for a later date. Well, brother, unless you've been living under a rock in Stamford, Connecticut -- tonight is that date.

CUE: Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"

The crowd rise to their feet and cheer for the Sk8ter Boiz. The Marv and Hell Mel ride to the ring on their skateboards, slapping hands with many of the screaming fans as they past by.

CORNETTE

I'm glad these guys aren't old enough to drink; they'd fall off the wagon so many times they'd end up lookin' like Rocky Dennis.

COLE

What a terrible thing to say. You're talking about the World Tag Team champions. You're talking about the team who have scored HUGE victories over the likes of Hell's Hitmen, the Sooner Bruisers, the Heavenly Rockers and not to mention your New New Midnight Express.

CORNETTE

Eventually, even a blind squirrel will find an acorn. And Sarcastic Simon and Narcissistic Ned -- twin sons from different mothers -- are tired of that blind squirrel running around in their yard, taunting them with their property. I'm the BB gun, and the Midnights are the BBs. We're putting that squirrel out of its misery. The Midnights are gonna take care of business tonight.

COLE

Easier said than done.

COACH

The Marv and Hell Mel may end up thanking James E. if that comes true. They're tired of the pain, you know.

COLE

Pain is temp--

CABOOSE

Don't give us that cliche.

Jim Cornette climbs onto the ring apron and confers in the corner with the New New Midnight Express. At the other side of the ring, the Boiz give a thumbs up to a young fan ringside and remove their belts, handing them over to Hall of Fame U.K. referee Miles Manchester. Miles holds the belts up in the center of the ring for all to see, taking them over and giving the NNMX an up close look. Simon, Ned and Cornette looking very confident. The belts are handed over to Michael Buffer and the bell is called for.

* DING DING *

Narcissistic Ned and The Marv will start for their teams. Collar-and-elbow tie-up into a side headlock takeover by The Marv. Headscissors

applied by Narcissistic Ned. The Marv rising to his feet and floating on top of Ned. Blanchard bridges up and nails Marv in the gut with a kneelift, following up with a double underhook suplex. Cover made.

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT.

The Marv and Narcissistic Ned trade roles, with Ned taking Marv over with the side headlock and Marv headscissoring Ned. Blanchard floats onto The Marv, the 165 pound co-holder of the World tag team championship showing a great deal of strength by bridging up with his 235 pound challenger. Narcissistic Ned wraps his leg around Marv's to prevent himself from going down in a backslide. HELL MEL enters the ring. He hits the ropes and then Narcissistic Ned with a DROPKICK, which allows The Marv to drop down and finish off the BACKSLIDE.

COLE

In recent weeks we've talked about how the Boiz have been pulling off wins out of nowhere. Nearly saw another there.

ONE...

TWO...

NO!

Both men rush to be the first back on their feet -- and it's Narcissistic Ned. Blanchard takes Marv down with a vicious diving larait, Marv's head snapping off the mat. Blanchard picks Marv up and rams him into the top turnbuckle. The Handsome Hustler brutalizing Marv in the corner with a combination of rights and karate kicks to the body. Narcissistic Ned whips Marv to the opposite corner and charges after him, Marv grabbing the top rope and leaping over the top, waistlocking Blanchard from behind and rolling back!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO! Ned kicks forward and sends The Marv running to the corner, Marv leaping onto the second turnbuckle and catching Narcissistic Ned sitting back up with a SPRINGBOARD LEGDROP!

The cover!

ONE...

TWO...

COLE

NO, Ned kicks out!

Blanchard lunges forward, and is taken over with an armdrag. He gets back up and is taken over again. Armwringer applied, Marv twisting the arm and clamping on an armbar. The Marv brings Ned over to the Boiz' corner, and a tag is made. Hell Mel comes off the top with a SHOOTING STAR DOUBLE AXEHANDLE onto the outstretched arm of Narcissistic Ned's.

COLE

The Handsome Hustler walking away, rubbing and shaking his left arm. The Boiz continuing focusing on the arm, re-applying the armbar.

CABOOSE

I normally don't give the Sk8ter Boiz credit, but notice how Hell Mel is keeping his head down and legs apart. He's keeping himself from being caught in a vulnerable position, such as an elbow to the head or a single-leg takedown. Very sound statergy from a usually unsound team.

COLE

There you go. You just had to get in a shot at the Sk8ter Boiz, didn't you?

CABOOSE

It's an impluse.

COACH

The Sk8ter Boiz are great athletics, no doubt about it, Mikey. But when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, baby, that's when the experience of the NNMX will come into play.

Ned counters into a hammerlock, but not long after Hell Mel counters Ned's counter with a drop toehold into a side headlock. Mel fired off to the ropes. Narcissistic Ned leapfrogs over, Mel waits for him to turn around and levels the Handsome Hustler with a leg lariat. Narcissistic Ned shoots down Hell Mel's dropkick, swiping his feet away. Ned locks on a front facelock applied and drags Mel to his corner, making the tag to "Sarcastic" Simon Singleton. As Simon gets one foot into the ring, Hell Mel frees himself and gives Simon and Ned a DOUBLE NOGGIN KNOCKER! Both Midnights stumble around the ring, as The Marv re-enters the fray and along with brother Hell Mel execute a pair of HURANCANRANAS on the New New Midnight Express! Simon and Ned rise back to their feet near the ropes and are clotheslined over the top to the arena floor! Jim Cornette makes his way over to his fallen team and helps them up, then leaves them high and dry as the Boiz swing over the top rope and crash onto the Midnights with stereo TOPES (cross bodyblocks).

COLE

Oh, my! The crowd is on their feet. The World tag team champions putting on quite a showing here tonight.

Hell Mel brings Sarcastic Simon back inside the ring with a SUPLEX from the apron! Sarcastic Simon landing on his back and more importantly, on those injured ribs. Snapmare takeover into a bodyscissors.

COLE

The Boiz continuing to impress with their wrestling development.

CABOOSE

It's been a while since I've had one of these applied on me. Very painful maneuver. It works over the ribs, making it very hard to breathe.

COACH

The Coach begs to differ, 'Boosey. I was in this position last night, except the girl was facing me and enjoying it as much as I was.

Sarcastic Simon hammers Hell Mel with elbows to the side of the face, breaking free from the bodyscissors but the damage done. Sarcastic Simon charges with a clothesline, Hell Mel rolling through and jumping on Simon's shoulders, taking him down with a VICTORY ROLL that only gets two. Hell Mel with an Irish whip -- but it's reversed. Mel leaps onto the middle rope and springs back with a reverse back elbow that knocks Singleton off his feet. Hell Mel follows up with a STANDING MOONSAULT!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- KICKOUT!

Sarcastic Simon sent to the ropes. Blind tag made by the New New Midnight Express. Hell Mel goes up for a HURRICARANA, but Singleton counters into a POWERBOMB! Narcissistic Ned positions himself in the center of the ring apron, as Sarcastic Simon hooks Mel's legs under his arms and CATAPULTS him to the ropes. Narcissistic Ned springboards to the top and drills Hell Mel with a SIDEKICK, sending Mel straight back onto Simon's knees! Mel rolls onto his stomach, clutching his lower back with one hand, his jaw with the other.

Ned comes in and rolls Mel over. The cover.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO, SHOULDER UP!

COLE

I don't know how he did it...

CABOOSE

He got the shoulder up.

COLE (CONT'D)

...but Hell Mel managed to muster up whatever bit of strength he had left to kick out of that. You know he's dazed, and yet he still kicked out. Heart of a champion.

COACH

You may call it the heart of a champion, M.C. -- The Coach calls it stupidity. The Boiz have been on record saying they can't wait until the day they lose the gold. They should of followed their own advice and taken the dive

COLE

Whatever they say outside the ring is thrown out once they're inside. Once you're in the ring the competitive spirit kicks in and your first goal is to win.

COACH

You think when guys are choosen to fight Mike Tyson, they're doing it because they think they can win?

CABOOSE

The way Tyson fights nowadays, probably yes.

COACH

Nuh-uh. They're doing it because of the money. Money first, winning second.

* CHOP *

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Narcissistic Ned mockingly grabs his chest in pain. Hell Mel with a forearm smash to the face, causing Blanchard to grab his face with both hands, leaving his chest wide open...

* CHOP *

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Narcissistic Ned grabbing his chest in pain for real now. Sarcastic Simon reaches over the top rope and grabs a handful of Hell Mel's hair, slamming him to the mat. A tag is made and Sarcastic Simon comes back in. He scoopes Hell Mel up and slams him in the center of the ring. The Sultan of Sarcasm goes up to the top and MISSES the elbow drop!

COLE

Hell Mel rolled out of the way just in time. Now can he make the tag?

Hell Mel crawls on his belly to his corner and...

....makes the tag! The Marv coming in and taking down both Midnights with rapid spin heel kicks, dropkicks and clotheslines. Sarcastic Simon whipped to the ropes. Now joined by Hell Mel, the Boiz waistlock Singelton on the rebound and lift him up in the air for a DOUBLE BEARHUG! Sarcastic Simon screaming in pain, as the Boiz squeeze their arms together. The Boiz see Narcissistic Ned coming at them and release the bearhug as he nears, SHOVING Blanchard right into Sarcastic Simon! The two, particularly Simon, hitting hard in the corner. Blanchard stumbles out and is caught with a double Japanese armdrag, then with a double dropkick that sends him through the ropes and onto the apron.

COACH

Narcissistic Ned must feel like he's in some bizzare Spearmint Gum commerical. Instead of "double your please, double your fun", it's "double everything and pain."

The Boiz pull Sarcastic Simon out of the corner and whip him to the far side of the ring. High elevated DOUBLE HIP TOSS! Hell Mel double stomps Sarcastic Simon, keeps his feet on Simon's stomach and stomps on it some more, as if he's an outdoorsmen log rolling. The Boiz each grab a leg and make a wish -- DOUBLE WISHBONE! They somersault over to the NNMX corner and deck Narcissistic Ned off the apron with a right hand, upsetting Jim Cornette who turns his back to the ring and kicks the guardrail. Hurting his foot! The Boiz swing over the top rope to the floor and each plant a KISS on Cornette's cheek! Cornette flipping out when he sees who kissed him.

CABOOSE

How disgusting.

The Marv jumps on the apron and climbs up to the top, delivering a CORKSCREW THESZ PRESS onto Sarcastic Simon. The crowd rise to their feet as the referee goes down to count.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO, NED WITH THE SAVE!

COLE

(gasps)

Oh, I thought he had it! Sk8ter Boiz with the tag.

Ned throws Marv in the corner. Blanchard once again using his karate skills to punish The Marv. But Marv fights back! He fights out of the corner with punches and chops. He goes for a home run swing but misses, Ned ducking the right and hitting Marv with an atomic drop. Roundhouse kick to the back of the head sends Marv falling onto the second rope. Narcissistic Ned buries the knee onto the back of the neck, choking Marv on the middle rope. The referee escorts Ned back to his corner, leaving Jim Cornette and Sarcastic Simon to work over The Marv. Cornette grabbing Marv's head and pulling it down against the middle rope. Sarcastic Simon off the second turnbuckle with a legdrop across the back of the head. Marv falls back inside the ring, holding his throat while Hell Mel goes off on Miles for missing what was happening behind him.

The fans EXPLODE, as the HEAVENLY ROCKERS and HOLLY-WOOD make their presence at ringside.

COLE

It's the Heavenly Rockers! The Heavenly Rockers are here! They're here. Live.

CABOOSE

In no way should they be allowed to stay. They aren't involved in this match.

COACH

I guess now would be a perfect time to mention the Heavenly Rockers and Holly-Wood will be performing live at the Staples Center this weekend. Tickets on sale now at the box office.

The action in the ring has stopped. All turning their attention to Synth, Logan and Holly. Jim Cornette hiding behind Narcissistic Ned, holding tightly onto his right leg. The Heavenly Rockers grab a couple of chairs and take a seat ringside. Holly sitting seductively on Logan's lap. Narcissistic Ned not liking that. He begins grinding against the ropes, simulating some mature situations on the second turnbuckle. With everyone distracted, the identical twin Boiz pull a DOUBLE SWITCH~!

Sarcastic Simon walks over to who he believes is The Marv, but is now Hell Mel after the switch-a-roo. Cover made.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- Hell Mel rolls a stunned Simon over!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

"YEEEEAAAAHHHH!"

NO! KICKOUT!

"AWWWWWWWW!"

Narcissistic Ned enters. 2-on-1 attack. The Heavenly Rockers and Holly leading the crowd in support for the Boiz. The camera becoming wobbly from the clapping and stomping of the feet inside the arena. The Marv returns. He spins Sarcastic Simon around and pops him one good. Same for Narcissistic Ned.

COACH

Pier-six brawl, fellas.

COLE

Both teams are slugging it out inside the ring. The referee doesn't seem to have a clue to as who are the legal men. Oh, Blanchard RAKES the eyes. Damn him! The Marv thrown over the top rope -- but he lands on the apron and springboards to the top. MISSLE DROPKICK! Oh, my, what a dropkick. Narcissistic Ned sent all the way across the ring, he ends up rolling on his back and out through the middle and bottom rope.

Referee Miles Manchester grabs The Marv and orders him out. Jim Cornette uses this as his opportunity to thrown in his TENNIS RACKET to Sarcastic Simon!

COLE

No! That damn mama's boy has just given that loaded racket to Sarcastic Simon. It cannot end like this.

The crowd murmers in excitement and fear. Sarcastic Simon positions himself near the corner, tapping the racket on the canvas. Synth jumps on the apron and rips the racket out of Simon's hands. The two exchanging words. A struggle ensues, with Sarcastic Simon reaching for the racket. Synth shoves Singleton back and WHALLOPS him upside the head with the racket!

CABOOSE

This is how it cannot end, Cole. At least the Midnights didn't use the racket.

Sarcastic Simon staggers towards mid-ring and walks right into a TILT-A-WHIRL ROCK BOTTOM! Logan and Holly waistlock Narcissistic Ned and Jim Cornette respectively from behind.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

* DING DING DING DING *

Logan and Holly let go of Cornette and Ned, who jump into the ring and watch with Simon as the Heavenly Rockers celebrate with the still World tag team champions, the Sk8ter Boiz.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winners and STILL OAOAST World Tag Team champions... THE SK8TER BOIZ!

CABOOSE

No! What a joke that is.

COLE

The Sk8ter Boiz have retained their titles. And we'll be back with more action on TSM. Stay with us.

HeldDOWN~!

Winners and Still Champions: The Sk8ter Boiz

SUNDAY NIGHT

JULY 31st

LICENSE TO PIN

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

*dun dun* *dun dun*

*dun dun* *dun dun*

I really wanna know

The lights dim as The Who's classic blares, heralding the arrival of one pissed-off Chris Stevens. The fans boo as the scowling star makes his way down the aisle.

COLE

Well, here comes Chris Stevens, and I guss this means he hasn't gotten hold of Brock Ausstin.

COACH

This all stems back to the Great Angle Bash, where Stevens kicked his teammate right in the jaw!

CABOOSE

Stevens told Brock, and all of CSI, to stay in the back, but they couldn't do it. Brock had to get one more piece of Peter Knight, and he paid for it.

COLE

Nonetheless, most people wouldn't kick their teammate in the jaw. But we've come to understand that there's some tension between Stevens and Brock.

Stevens jaws with the crowd as he heads to the ring. Once inside, he asks for a microphone, then turns his attention to the audience.

STEVENS

By now, everyone knows that CSI is the hottest thing in primetime. So I'm not even gonna bother with that. But just so you all know, we ARE the hottest thing in the world today.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

CABOOSE

Always get your plugs in. That's one of the many things I like about Chris.

STEVENS

Tonight isn't about that, though. It's about one man; a malcontent by the name of Brock Ausstin. Brock, I know you're here tonight, so why don't you quit hiding and be a man.

COLE

Whoa-ho!!

The lights dim, and PUNISHMENT kicks in to a pretty good pop!

COLE

And here comes the monster!

The spotlights shine as BROCK AUSSTIN emerges! Wearing a black T-shirt and sweats, Brock does the HAPPY HAPPY HOSS DANCE~ before walking down the aisle. Brock looks at Chris, who stares back in anger. Brock hits the ring, and Chris offers him his mic. Stevens looks at Brock with his arms crossed.

COACH

What's Brock gonna say?

CABOOSE

He better apologize.

BROCK

Chris....you want to call me out? We can do this thing right now if you want.

"YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

BROCK

But I don't think you want to do that. You know how powerful I am, and in the condition you're in, you don't wanna fight right now.

Stevens, still taped up from two weeks prior, simply stares Brock down as the hoss laughs.

BROCK

Chris, you know why I joined you and CSI. You told me I could be the star I always shoulda been. You said you'd show the world Brock Ausstin. And yet I haven't been in one high profile match? Where's my spotlight, Chris? So far, CSI is nothing but a platform for you.

Stevens raises his mic.

STEVENS

Now Brock, these things take time...

BROCK

Bull****! You've got all the attention! Now Chris, you wanna be pissed at me for interfering in your match? Fine. As long as I'm in CSI, you're the man in charge. But you better get me some big matches, or you're gonna end up like my last boss -- Rick Heyross.

The crowd "oohs" at the memory of what Brock did to his former agent, and Chris takes a little gulp, before setting his jaw and stepping up to his teammate.

STEVENS

All right, Brock. You'll get the shots YOU deserve. But just give me a little time. Soon, all the world will respect -- and fear -- the name "Brock Ausstin."

Stevens gestures as he says the name, as if the words were on a marquee. Brock looks over at Stevens with a smile...

BROCK

You better. Soon.

Brock pats Chris on the shoulder, and "PUNISHMENT" kicks in as Brock heads out the ropes, hopping onto the floor and leaving Stevens in the ring.

COLE

So Brock is with CSI...sort of!

CABOOSE

Well, he's not happy. I say he's an ingrate.

COACH

He just wants his due, I feel him.

CABOOSE

You WOULD feel him.

COACH

HOLLA~!

COLE

In any event, Brock Ausstin and Chris Stevens still not together, and Chris Stevens looks none too pleased!

In the ring, the CSI leader looks at Brock's back, sighing before leaving the ring himself.

COLE

What an amazing night it has been so far! The Main EVent, the X Championship is on the line, NEXT~!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

COLE

Welcome back to HeldDOWN. Before we get to our next match tonight, allow me to explain the circumstances that brought it about. Over the past month, the current X-Division champion, The 70s Dude, had been touring Japan with our sister promotion HI-YAH, even participating in a tournament to crown their heavyweight champion. While in Japan, the Dude, showing how highly he regards the title he holds, attempted to actually SELL the X-Division title belt to HI-YAH superstar Nathan Black, one half of Glory by Anarchy. OaOast management discovered this infraction before our Battlebowl event this past Monday and indefinitely suspended The 70s Dude.

COACH

A nice way of saying they fired him.

COLE

Uh, right. Anyway, the OaOast attempted to get the belt back from Black, but HI-YAH officials were not very cooperative. As a result, a compromise was reached and the following match was signed between Nathan Black and someone who was scheduled to get an X-Title match tonight before these events occurred. Let’s go up to Michael Buffer.

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit. It is for the recently vacated X-Division Championship of the World!

CUE: Wheels of Steel by Saxon

Because of the lack of recognition from the fans, a mostly tepid reaction greets Nathan Black as he steps through the curtain and onto the stage. Of course, Black doesn’t really do much to antagonize them, choosing instead to walk (with PURPOSE~!) down the aisle and roll into the ring. He thrusts his arms into the air before pointing at the title belt, which is held by referee Tim White, and making the well-known “miming having a title around your waist” gesture and saying “that’s mine”.

BUFFER

Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing in at 242 pounds: he is one half of Glory by Anarchy, Nathaaaaaaaaaaaan Blaaaaaaaaack!!

COACH

Black may say he’s the champ, but in the OaOast, ya gotta earn your bling. How much did he pay for the belt, anyway?

CABOOSE

I heard about 20,000 yen.

COLE

Isn’t that around $25 American?

COACH

Hey, you don’t have to be an expert on foreign exchange rates to be as hip as the Dude was.

CUE: Oh Hell Yeah

“YEAHHHHHHHHH!!”

The strobing blue light kicks in with the main baseline and also is the cue for Peter Knight to step onto the stage to a tremendous ovation.

BUFFER

And his opponent. From Fall River, Massachusetts, weighing in at 265 pounds, Peterrrrrrrrrr Kniiiiiiiiight!!!

COLE

These fans have witnessed some fine performances from this man over the past few weeks. First he went through a tough match with Chris Stevens at the Great Angle Bash two weeks ago, and then he teamed up with CWM in the Battlebowl and defeated Some Guy, although he was the fourth man eliminated in the battle royal at the end of the night. The only singles title he has held was the 24/7 title, so this is a big opportunity.

CABOOSE

Though he’s never seen Nathan Black. Unlike you two schlubs, I took a look at a tape of his HI-YAH matches and he is very much like Knight, so this should be an interesting contest.

White raises the title belt above his head, slowly turning 360 degrees to display it to every side of the arena before showing it to both competitors. He hands it off to Buffer and signals for the bell to get things underway.

*DING DING*

The two men slowly circle each other, eyes locked as one waits for the other to give him an opening. Black lunges and goes for Knight’s legs, grabbing his left one. Knight wraps his arms around Black’s waist and holds his balance on one leg, using what little leverage he has in that left leg to thrust his knee into Black’s chin. Black retaliates by backing Knight into the corner and holding him there, forcing White to start a five count. Black breaks cleanly at three, but drives his shoulder into Knight’s gut and holds it there again, breaking this time at four. White backs Black off and admonishes the HI-YAH star.

COACH

Figures that the White man is holding a guy named Black back.

CABOOSE

Just HAD to get that in there, didn’t you?

Again the two men circle and Black tries to go behind Knight, but PK counters and gets a go-behind of his own, wrapping his arms around Black’s waist and taking him down to the mat, spinning around and locking in a front facelock. Black tries to get to his knees, but PK has the leverage on his side, pulling the head upwards and forcing Black back onto his stomach. Black scoots backwards, dragging PK with him while kicking his foot towards the ropes, finally finding them and forcing a break, which PK does cleanly. Some cheers rise up from the purists in the crowd.

COLE

To the mat to start, as two men unfamiliar with each other’s styles feel the other out and look for a weakness. Some of this packed crowd recognizes the effort made by these men early on.

Both men are back on their feet again and lock up. Black grabs a side headlock and PK tries to escape with a backdrop suplex, but Black lands on his feet behind Knight and grabs a waistlock, running PK into the ropes and looking for a rollup, but Knight hangs onto the ropes and Black rolls to the middle of the ring. PK charges and Black puts his head down, looking for a backdrop, but PK flips over him and takes him over with a sunset flip.

1…

But Black grabs PK’s ankles and, rocking upwards, counters into a pinning position of his own.

1…

But PK counters back into the original position.

1….

Black smacks his ankles against Knight’s head and rolls free, grabbing Knight’s legs and flipping over into a bridge.

1….

2….

Knight gets his shoulder off the canvas in time. Black releases PK legs and Knight wraps his arms around his chest, powering into a bridge of his own and lifting both of them to their feet. They hook arms, both looking for a backslide and Knight wins the battle, sliding Black’s shoulders down onto the mat before releasing him and quickly grabbing his legs and attempting to step between them.

COLE

He’s going for the Ace in the Hole!

Black is on the ball, however, and kicks his legs, not allowing Knight to steady him while he reaches over and grabs a death grip on the bottom rope, forcing another break, which comes cleanly again. This time most of the crowd joins in the applause and cheering.

COACH

Back and forth action to start. Both these guys know that the X-Division title is the most prestigious belt behind the Heavyweight title and has been a steppingstone for many guys.

CABOOSE (sarcastically)

Oh yeah. Remind me, HOW MANY title shots did Leon Rodez get when he held that belt again? Two?

Both men lock up once again and Knight grabs a side headlock with Black backing him into the ropes and shooting him off. He goes for a hiptoss, but Knight blocks it, grabbing Black’s head and ramming it down into his knee before clotheslining him down on the recoil. He goes for a cover.

1….

2….

Black kicks out. Knight pulls him up by the hair and shoves him into the corner. He measures Black and…..

*SLAP*

“WHOOOOOOO~!”

*SLAP*

“WHOOOOOOO~!”

*SLAP*

“WHOOOOOOO~!”

Delivers three hard knife edge chops to the chest. He grabs Black’s arm and whips him into the opposite corner, following up quickly with a charge and *BAM* delivering a hard clothesline. He whips him into another corner and *BAM* nails another. He tries a third time, but Black has learned PK’s timing and moves out of the way, sending PK crashing into the turnbuckles. Knight stumbles out and turns….but right into a bearhug by Black who *WHAM* takes him over with a belly to back suplex and goes for a cover.

1….

2….

But Knight kicks out at two. Black grabs a sleeper hold and wraps his legs around Knight for further pressure. Knight tries to pry Black’s arms off of his head, but that only gets more pressure applied to the hold. The crowd tries to will PK into a comeback with a rhythmic chant.

“P-K!” *clap clap*

“P-K!” *clap clap*

“P-K!” *clap clap*

“P-K!” *clap clap*

White checks Knight’s arm and it stays up on the first check. He shakes his fist as he tries to roll over onto his stomach. Black unwraps his legs and instead puts more pressure on the sleeper, but Knight gets to his stomach and then onto all fours, the crowd stomping and clapping along. Knight gets to his feet and delivers a few elbows to the gut before scooping Black up and *BAM* driving him to the mat with a backdrop suplex!

“YEAHHHHHHH!!!!”

Knight shakes the cobwebs out, but declines to go for the cover. Instead he grabs Black by the hair and pulls him up to his feet.

CABOOSE

He should have gone for the cover there!

COACH

I agree; that might have been a big missed opportunity.

COLE

Since when has that spot ever been the finish to a match?

ALL

………..

COLE

HEY! Look what Knight’s going for!

Knight has Black in a front facelock and hooks his tights, lifting him up and

*BAM* hitting the first suplex…..

*BAM* hitting the second suplex…..

Lifting Black once again and holding him there….

COLE

The Knight Roll is about to be completed!

But Black ends up escaping, landing on his feet behind Knight and pushing him chest first into the ropes. He delivers a hard forearm to the back before hooking him in a double chickenwing…..

*WHAM*

“OOOOOOHHHHH!”

And driving him to the mat with a release Tiger Suplex!! Knight lands on the back of his head and shoulders and slumps to the mat on his stomach.

CABOOSE

Black Magic!! Like I said, Knight had no idea who he was facing!

Black crawls over to Knight and rolls him over, hooking the leg for a cover.

ONE!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!!

THRRRRRRR-NOOO!!!!

“YEAHHHHHH!”

COLE

Knight barely, BARELY kicked out of that before the referee’s hand came down for the third time!

COACH

I gotta say, this has been entertaining.

Black slaps the mat in frustration thinking for sure he had the title won. He hops out onto the apron and climbs to the top rope. He waits for Knight to get up, but PK has crawled over to the ropes and shakes it with his foot, causing Black to lose his balance and crotch himself. Knight slowly climbs up to the top with Black and hooks him again, looking for a superplex.

COLE

If Knight can hit this, we’ve got a new champion.

CABOOSE

Geez, you’ve jinxed the guy ONCE already.

Knight tries to lift him up, but Black grips the rope, not budging an inch. Knight delivers a few right hands and tries again, but again Black won’t budge. Knight tries a few more punches, but Black blocks one and delivers a couple of his own, leaving Knight wobbly on top. A headbutt sends him back down to the canvas and rolling onto his stomach again. Black steadies himself, leaps…..

*SMACK*

And hits a flying kneedrop to the neck of Knight!

“BOOOOOOO!”

CABOOSE

Cover him!

Black, like Knight, forgoes a cover and drags him to his feet.

CABOOSE

What the hell? Why have these guys taken their Stupid Pills tonight? Oh….wait. I see what he’s going for. Watch THIS guys!!!

Black goes behind Knight and grabs a waistlock, charging him into the corner. Knight smacks the turnbuckles and Black pulls him back, rolling out of the corner and taking Knight with him.

CABOOSE

This is a thing of beauty. This is called Anarchistic License.

In the same motion, Black rolls to his feet and yanks him upwards for a German suplex…..but Knight flips out of it and lands on his feet!

CABOOSE

What!?

Knight spins Black around, hoists him up onto his shoulders and….

*BAM*

“YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Nails him with the Knightmare!!

COLE (mockingly)

Oooh, I think you jinxed him, Caboose.

Knight flops onto Black for the cover.

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOO!

COACH

DAYUM! Black just got HIS shoulder off the canvas!

COLE

Back and forth. Who’s going to win the title?!

Both men use the ropes to get to their feet and meet in the center of the ring.

*SLAP* A chop from Knight!

“WHOOOOO~!”

*SLAP* A chop from Black!

“WHOOOOOOO~!”

*SLAP* Knight!

*SLAP* Black!

*SLAP* Knight!

*SLAP* Knight again!!

Knight switches to punches and fires off a volley, backing Black into the ropes. He shoots him off and takes him over with a high back body drop.

COACH

PK is feelin’ it!!!

Knight bounds off the ropes and nails a clothesline. He bounces off again and Black drops down with Knight hopping over him, but Black quickly gets to his feet and leaps for a standing dropkick….but Knight catches his legs and grapevines them before turning him over!!!

COLE

ACE IN THE HOLE!!!! BUT BLACK’S FIGHTING IT!!!

Knight reaches for Black’s arms, but he flails them wildly, trying to keep them from Knight’s grasp. Knight delivers a few forearms to the back to weaken him, and Black’s flailing slows enough that Knight can grab them and pull back. The crowd rises to their feet as Tim White asks Black if he wants to quit, which Black answers by emphatically shaking his head no. Knight pulls back even more, putting more pressure on Black’s back and legs, but Black still won’t give in.

COLE

Nathan Black is showing some real resilience here, but no one has figured out how to escape this hold once PK has it applied.

CABOOSE

Come on Black! I don’t want that wanker to have gold around here!!!

Black inches forwards towards the ropes, sticking his neck out to try and possibly bite them to force a break.

COLE

He’s getting close!

Knight sees this and eases up on his grip….only to scoot both of them back towards the center of the ring and slapping on the full nelson!

COACH

Ohh, Black’s in a LOT of trouble now.

CABOOSE

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Black screams in pain but still shakes his head no at White.

COLE

Black’s going to break out of this. I repeat….Peter Knight WON’T win the match this way.

Black starts to fade and even Knight seems to be tiring from all the pressure he’s applied in this hold. White flops down onto his belly, right on top of the situation and asks Black if he wants to submit once more……

WHITE

That’s it!! Ring the bell!!!!

*DING DING DING*

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

COLE

WE HAVE A NEW X-DIVISION CHAMPION!!!!

Knight releases the hold and collapses while White retrieves the belt and Buffer makes it official.

BUFFER

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner…..the NEW One and Only Anglesault Thread X-Division Champion of the WOOOOOORRRRRLLLLD……PETERRRRRRRRRRR KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

COLE

The crowd has gone bananas!!

Knight accepts the belt from White and gets to one knee, staring at the title which is now his and presses it into his face, giving it a big kiss as White grabs his free arm and raises it into the air. Knight pushes himself to his feet and raises the belt into the air as well, a big smile on his face.

COLE

What a contest this was. Peter Knight and Nathan Black left it all on the line here.

The crowd stands and applauds as White checks on Black, helping him up in the corner. Knight slings the belt over his shoulder and walks over. White reminds him that the match is over, but Knight puts his hands up, telling White that he’s not going to do anything. Oh Hell Yeah fades and the crowd quiets a bit as the two men stare each other down.

CABOOSE

Come on Nathan, HIT HIM!!! Boot him in the twig and berries!!

COLE

WILL YOU STOP?!

Knight exhales and rubs a hand through his goatee. He nods and extends his hands, the lip readers catching Knight saying “Hell of a job.” Black looks at the extended hand and then up at Knight’s face, hesitating. The crowd implores Black to shake it….

“YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

And he does. Oh Hell Yeah kicks up again as the two men share kudos before Knight goes back to celebrating. Black heads up the aisle, fans applauding him and slapping his shoulder.

COLE

It’s always nice to see good sportsmanship like this after a hard fought match. Nathan Black isn’t out of the X-Title picture, I assure you.

Knight rolls out of the ring with his title in his hands and slaps the outstretched hands of the fans.

COACH

Jam packed show tonight guys!

COLE

Axel and Hoff come face to face, Leon Rodez and two partners taking on Drek and the GPX next week, and we have a NEW X Division Champion! We are on the way to AngleSlam, the biggest event of the summer! This has been HeldDown! For Jonathon Coachman and Caboose, I'm Michael Cole, and I hate Flag Matches!

*END SHOW*

PROPS

King Cucaracha

H00f

Tony149

Nice Guy Adam

Alfdogg

Phoenix Fury Legdrop

KingPK

Sign in to follow this