TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Feedback for 7/7 HeldDown

OK, That was to sucker everyone into the show. Now go, read it. A couple of highlights:

Awesome Rodez/Drek interaction.

Awesome Hoff/Axel interaction.

Totally awesome Main Event from PK. Great job.

It was good, what I've read so far; everyone seemed to bring their A-game for their promos. Alf's thing was cool (good choice on the belt name), and KC was sharp as always.

More to come.

Good opening exchange, showing that the friendship is on the back burner until AS is over.

The injury angle with CK was done well.

Wow, CSI already with tension after only a few weeks. Did lil' ol' me do THAT much damage?

Great exhange again that's helping to elevate Rodez and put him as one of the focal points of this whole story.

Interesting little match, but it didn't really seem to serve any purpose other than to get Jay out there.

Another woman for the division, and keeps the Wright/Rodez feud going. Leon's a busy boy, isn't he?

ANOTHER name change for that title? We should just call it "This Space for Rent" Championship.

I'm reading Tony's matches to try and get ideas how to improve my own writing, as his always have good action, especially since tag matches are tougher since you should get everyone involved.

Hmmm, Brock ain't too happy right now. Pissing off that guy is bad news. I should know.

And my match ends the show.

Pretty good one this week, everyone.

I'm reading Tony's matches to try and get ideas how to improve my own writing, as his always have good action, especially since tag matches are tougher since you should get everyone involved.

I script who will face who before I begin writing the match so I can get everyone involved. I did it for the first time when I co-wrote an 8 man along with Patty, and it produced the best match ever I've written.

EX:

Simon-Marv

Ned-Marv

Hot squence

Ned-Marv

Mel-Ned

Marv-Ned

Mel-Ned

Simon-Mel

Hot Tag

Finish

It also helps that I went back and watched some old tag matches involving the Midnights, RnRs, Steiners, etc. I was amazed to pick up on the little things I had never noticed before.

Onto the show...

Excellent opening segment with Axel and Hoff. You could feel the intensity rising as the promo went further and further.

Women's wrestling with storylines? Who would've thunk it. The renewed division continues to impress.

Please say CSI isn't about to breakup? CSI: HD? :)

Good Rodez/Drek and GPX segment.

Alf's promo was nice and short, which means easy for me to feedback.

I haven't had the time to read Battlebowl yet, just briefly skimmed it, so I don't how what angles were shot, but I liked the explaination over the X-Title. Really good ME. Enjoyed it very much. At first glance I thought it was going to be DAN Black. :lol:

Good show this week, f'real.

- Seems like everyone enjoyed the Axel/Hoff bit, which is good. It felt good writing it, which isn't to toot my own horn...just saying it came easy, which is always nice. :) And after all the teasing KC has done to me over the HD theme music, amongst other things, he better damn well appreciate the nod Hoff gave Rodez. You bastard.

- Not only do I like the story in the women's division, the bounty on the head of Jenny Adams, but the injury angle was done well, too. Nice work, Tom.

- I really love Street Fighter III, and my friends and I invented a dance called the Spaghetti Arm. I hope this covers any questions people had.

- Good Drek/Leon promo. I like that, once again, Drek's pride is his enemy.

- Serena Blackmore, eh? S'all right by me. More women in the women's division is a good thing.

- Alf's promo was really good, I thought. Short and to the point, but with that same Alfdogg cockiness. I'm really feeling Alf right now. Love the Heartland Title, too. Bad-ass.

- I loved Corny's BB gun analogy. I concur that Tony's tag stuff has been very action-packed and fun to read lately. Good match with a good ending.

- Did you ever notice that, in the "Attitude" era in WWE, whenever Godfather brought the hos to the ring, it was always with Tim White on duty? Anyway. PK, man, you got nothing to worry about with your match-writing, as it's always good and this was no exception. The commentary was good, and the crowd interaction was good, and the MATCH was good. I enjoyed the ending, as it really put over the AitH. Good match, worthy of being a main event, and congrats to our new X Champion.

Sorry, I was thinking I could write something after I had my wisdom teeth removed, but I just couldn't. Very good show, I really liked the opening promo and the last match. Good work with Mike, especially considering I've barely done anything with him so far. You got him just right. Uh, that's all I got for now, good work everyone, as usual

Sign in to follow this